Ultimate Stack To Deal With Finasteride Side Effects

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
So..got blood test result back. My LH and PH? (don't have on front of me) are normal, estradiol is normal but proactin is high, and though for years my testosterone was low, it' now up to 372!. Switched urologists and related information I learned here and elsewhere and told him even after being off drug for 3 months libido and erections are poor. He said up to 10% of men it takes longer to go away..I mentioned the class action lawsuit and I was happy to hear he only prescribes it in extreme cases. Anyway, I've been trying to find a natural way to get erection since insurance won't pay for calls etc.. I've tried something called capatrex along with virecton.. nominal results.. however my Cabaser should come in this week.. in addition to libido, will that help with erections too?..was good to read that Cabaser will suppress prolactin, is there any way to permanently lower it?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting for my alchemy in the mail. Should be coming in sometime next week. One other question about alchemy. I know it will improve libido, but will it also improve erection strength? Thats one of the major problems I've had with finasteride is that the strength of my erections has weakened and its become harder to maintain an erection.

Well, IME, more libido always equals more erection strength so I expect so. One reason finasteride causes weaker erections is it’s lowering of libido.

With that said, if you’re looking for a cheap supplement only stack you could stack alchemy with vitex which can help lower prolactin somewhat. I don’t mean it’s gonna do anything like what Cabaser would do, but it’s a decent and cheap option to stack with alchemy if you wanna try a natural approach.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So..got blood test result back. My LH and PH? (don't have on front of me) are normal, estradiol is normal but proactin is high, and though for years my testosterone was low, it' now up to 372!. Switched urologists and related information I learned here and elsewhere and told him even after being off drug for 3 months libido and erections are poor. He said up to 10% of men it takes longer to go away..I mentioned the class action lawsuit and I was happy to hear he only prescribes it in extreme cases. Anyway, I've been trying to find a natural way to get erection since insurance won't pay for calls etc.. I've tried something called capatrex along with virecton.. nominal results.. however my Cabaser should come in this week.. in addition to libido, will that help with erections too?..was good to read that Cabaser will suppress prolactin, is there any way to permanently lower it?

If you got Cabaser from evopharmacy you should have picked up some tadalafil or sildenafil there as it’s much cheaper than in the USA. They have a few ED options in fact, if your ED is very bad (lol, some are a bit....intimate).

https://www.evopharmacy.com/cat-erectile-dysfunctionsexual-performance.cfm

As for prolactin, from using cabaser in the past and bromocriptine, IME the effects last a couple of weeks after last dose so it’s at least somewhat long lasting but I can’t speak for prolactin levels per se as never tested.

P.S. I think Artisan? posted some studies on Cabaser and I think one of them delved into erectile strength so it should definitely help there for anyone curious.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Athlete1987 ; do you think that the rate of gyno with low dose duta is high ? like twice a week duta

You know Gyno is a real easy thing to trick yourself into thinking you’ve not got.

10 years ago I had an operation to remove Gyno but for at least 2-3 years before it I kept telling myself I couldn’t have had it as I was using aromasin if using testosterone plus AI’s and SERMs after.

However, the one thing it didn’t account for was I had begun using finasteride and when I used it back then I just took it by itself and didn’t worry because I’d figure I was not gonna get sides (the ignorance of youth!).

Anyway, when I began to think I might have it I didn’t link it to the finasteride, like I said I tried to pretend it wasn’t there. At the same time, whenever I’d catch a man without his shirt on I’d zero in on the pecs. Lol, I remember watching a football match where the guy took his shirt off and he had tiny nipples - I think that’s when I realised that I’d been kidding myself and so I went to the doctor, he confirmed immediately I had Gyno and got the op.

So, if we assume from my story the Gyno wasn’t from taking test (cos aromasin is very strong and never noticed signs during or immediately after) I think we can safely assume it is finasteride related.

Dutasteride, being more potent, I’m sure it could do that easily (don’t forget Michel, as you age you’re more likely to get Gyno even if you don’t take anything at all - there is a rising trend for increased conversion to estrogen as we age due to aromatase enzyme going up and increased body fat).

Lol, unless your name is Henrik Larson (remember that football player even today!).

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you re take fina after the surgery ? did the gyno came back ?

I’m sure it did give Gyno - it’s after the op that i picked up the fact more obviously that it wasn’t just Gyno it had caused but that it had impacted sexual function - but like the Gyno, it’s easier to kid yourself when you’re on finasteride that nothing has changed or to think your memory of what an orgasm felt like was wrong and that orgasms on finasteride were no different.

I did eventually go back on finasteride but this was only after I had worked out what I used to do when I took anabolics and that was to identify the side effects I was trying to avoid and figure out a way that I can get the best of finasteride while avoiding the sides.

Some people might think polypharmacy is wrong but for me it’s unambiguously the case that if you are just taking finasteride then you’re having side effects whether or not you think you are or not - you’re elevating estrogen and prolactin - those are facts, not conjecture.

Rising estrogen and prolactin is negatively associated with many things for males - again that’s a fact.

My whole take on this is that it’s better to deal with those sides with other products than it is to leave them in place. I’ve looked into the various compounds I have mentioned and as stated the likes of selegiline and cabaser have neuroprotective benefits so if we are talking about sides, I’d argue their “side effects” are positive, in the doses I’m taking/suggesting.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, IME, more libido always equals more erection strength so I expect so. One reason finasteride causes weaker erections is it’s lowering of libido.

With that said, if you’re looking for a cheap supplement only stack you could stack alchemy with vitex which can help lower prolactin somewhat. I don’t mean it’s gonna do anything like what Cabaser would do, but it’s a decent and cheap option to stack with alchemy if you wanna try a natural approach.

Thank you for the response. I just received my Alchemy in the mail today so I will begin using it to see what effects I get from it and then see if I need to add anything later on. Will update if I see any changes

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I bought a 2mg bottle of Cabaser .. I took 1/4 poll but not feeling anything..how long will it take to work?
Not so much as to notice sides ime.

INT - Conversely, you could argue hairloss is something your body is telling you and you shouldn’t fight that.

The thing is, the strategies I have mentioned work, and work without dissipating the benefits of finasteride. What’s not to like?

Winston - I’d suggest 0.5mg of cabaser twice a week myself and work from there. Parlodel, ime is not as great but if you went that route I’d try 2.5mg every morning.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say from thinking back to when I first took it, I needed to take 3-4 doses to notice it so you’re talking a week to two.

I’d say that’s the consensus too if you google it. A dose of 0.5mg twice a week is plenty btw - in fact once you’ve been on a couple weeks you could titrate down to 0.25mg twice weekly.

If you read around you’ll see plenty taking that dose reporting big improvements in mood, cognitive function, sexual function etc.

One thing you should not do is up the dose - cabaser stays in the system for 3 days (hence twice weekly dosing). As such it takes time to kick in but in a week or two you’ll feel it in one way or another - don’t just watch for libido but a general upgrade in dopamine mediated function.

You definitely won’t notice something immediately. Just about the only drugs you notice straight away are stimulants or else drugs like Tadalafil etc. Anything that’s working across hormones etc is gonna take a week no matter what you take, be it finasteride, testosterone, HCG, etc etc.

Last edited:

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent.. hoping it kicks in within a week..from what I've read from yourself and others, well..besides prolactin suppression, this is sort of like the fountain of youth for a 55+ year old like me ;). And I know it sounds silly, but as I thought about your comment about other items available from evopharmacy, I realized how much I pay without insurance for those pills here. So I went back tonight and ordered a healthy amount of the generics..and I don't have the hassle of doctor visits.. so by having the cabaser and the ED pills, I think 2018 will be a good year :) . I think one thing from your original post though is the estrogen suppression.. I think you mentioned that Alchemy was good for that (or was it another supplement).. As an aside, when I asked my urologist about my DHT count, he said DHT can't be measured.. don't know if that's been anyone else's experience as well.

Amazing stuff here guys...absolutely life-saving!!

ShaneWarner

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started finistride 2 days back.1mg ,I felt the symptoms on the second day.My libido was low, no morning wood.I feel horny but my jack won't stand up for me.Took the second pill yesterday and facing its symptoms.Am using minoxidl since 2.3 months.Guys I dont wanna play with my fkn harmones.I threw the box of finistride away.Wont use it again.Cant even think of using it for long.I love my dick sorry

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent.. hoping it kicks in within a week..from what I've read from yourself and others, well..besides prolactin suppression, this is sort of like the fountain of youth for a 55+ year old like me ;). And I know it sounds silly, but as I thought about your comment about other items available from evopharmacy, I realized how much I pay without insurance for those pills here. So I went back tonight and ordered a healthy amount of the generics..and I don't have the hassle of doctor visits.. so by having the cabaser and the ED pills, I think 2018 will be a good year :) . I think one thing from your original post though is the estrogen suppression.. I think you mentioned that Alchemy was good for that (or was it another supplement).. As an aside, when I asked my urologist about my DHT count, he said DHT can't be measured.. don't know if that's been anyone else's experience as well.

Amazing stuff here guys...absolutely life-saving!!

I hope it is a good year for you!

Alchemy was the one I like - I prefer it over pharmaceutical AI’s as it’s not harsh like they are.

As for DHT, you can test for this if you search around for it. However, if you are using finasteride I’d expect it to be low.

Procar_2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ty!! I'm hoping Cabaser does the trick! So Cabaser will not address estrogen then? I need to look at results again but I believe estodial (form of estrogen?) was normal but I'll double check. I may go to an endocrinologist to check for DHT.. just hoping I can eventually get prolactin permanently down since I only took finasteride for 2 months (but 5 mg) and been off it since November.. I keep hoping it won't be permanent

Mutaher Zawar Syed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used finasteride for a week. I noticed side effects Of shrinking of my testicles size and they became soft, also noticed pain. I stopped using finasteride after reading horror stories on internet after just a week of finasteride usage. When I stopped using finasteride, I noticed swelling in one of my testicles for almost a week, the swelling usually came and gone. Then after a week of stopping finasteride, I noticed decrease in hair loss. When I used to shower my hairs before using finasteride, I noticed approx 20 hairs loss. But after using finasteride, I used to notice maximum one hair loss during shower. For a month, there was no semen in ejaculation-dry orgasm. Then I recovered, my testicles became firm again. And After three months, I am totally recovered. Is it normal? Does it happen to everyone? I am thinking to start finasteride again due to its stopping hair loss. Should I?

Mutaher Zawar Syed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used finasteride for a week. I noticed side effects Of shrinking of my testicles size and they became soft, also noticed pain. I stopped using finasteride after reading horror stories on internet after just a week of finasteride usage. When I stopped using finasteride, I noticed swelling in one of my testicles for almost a week, the swelling usually came and gone. Then after a week of stopping finasteride, I noticed decrease in hair loss. When I used to shower my hairs before using finasteride, I noticed approx 20 hairs loss. But after using finasteride, I used to notice maximum one hair loss during shower. For a month, there was no semen in ejaculation-dry orgasm. Then I recovered, my testicles became firm again. And After three months, I am totally recovered. Is it normal? Does it happen to everyone? I am thinking to start finasteride again due to its stopping hair loss. Should I?

tentitan

Reaction score
Only thing to watch out for would be the possible and dreaded fibrosis of the heart/lungs from cabergoline. I believe only a few have reported those sides at 0.5mg twice a week.

Op, how long have you been on finasteride? I think I saw you say you take 0.5mg EOD? Any thoughts on the loss of subcutaneous fat in the face from finasteride?

I’d imagine selegeline is a bit safer than caber, wonder if it could replace caber in this protocol.