Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
So let's say this is it..THE CURE... Wouldn't it be dramatically idiotic to use other products for mantaining those non dht resistant hairs that will soon or later fall out and make us bald again?

İF Tsuji really could release this thing anything else that just mantaining or drastically slows down (with our without side) hair loss will be senseless am I'm right?

If you don't mind running around balding for years, then yes.

That's why it would be great to know if this method can be used preemptively on a NW7 area that has just begun thinning.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*Looks around him*

Yep, 90% of people are still fat, badly dressed, balding, pimple-ridden, etc.

A large percentage don't look into solutions at all, because real men don't care about losing hair!

Nothing will change, most people would rather believe that looks don't matter because then they don't have to take responsibility and to take measures to improve their appearance.

This is also why like 1% of the population goes to the gym in my country, and no it is not changing. Few people accept reality these days, especially when it comes to looks.

Obesity rates are increasing, not decreasing. I thought people were getting more and more self-conscious? If so, why do they let themselves turn into whales?
I guess it depends on where you live. The place I live in you see more and more people going to the gym to the point where we had another 3 gyms opening within a 1km radius. On top of that bariatric surgery and liposuction is at an all time high with obese people here.

Hair loss procedures are still barely seen in my region but I attribute that to the crappy treatments we have on the market.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't mind running around balding for years, then yes.

That's why it would be great to know if this method can be used preemptively on a NW7 area that has just begun thinning.
Nah I'm using topical min + finasteride and going to start RU until Tsuji comes available, but the moment they say ok come and get it I'm going to toss everything into the bin

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah I'm using topical min + finasteride and going to start RU until Tsuji comes available, but the moment they say ok come and get it I'm going to toss everything into the bin

And then? How long will it take you to lose all your hair? Will you be comfortable running around as a NW4, not even knowing when your final pattern will arrive?

If we can't densepack over existing DHT prone hair this will be a never ending story of going back for more work while youre running around with thinning hair all the time.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then? How long will it take you to lose all your hair? Will you be comfortable running around as a NW4, not even knowing when your final pattern will arrive?

If we can't densepack over existing DHT prone hair this will be a never ending story of going back for more work while youre running around with thinning hair all the time.

As we don't know how Tsujis method will work on old/thin/ non-dht resistant hairs we just can speculate.

Getting an injection or using something with sides just to mantain your hairs for a lifetime would suck.

Maybe they have a method for the bad/thin hairs? Laser hair removal or don't know what will be the best we have to see, but sides aren't worth it while Tsuji is out or would you take all the risks?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in a place where most people like to think being kind and having a good personality are what matters the most in life.

Gyms actually close because of lack of attendance around here.

Anywhere I live a new church seems to pop up. No bullshit, there are 3 churches in one block from me right now.

Foolish mortals think their "God" will protect them.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
As we don't know how Tsujis method will work on old/thin/ non-dht resistant hairs we just can speculate.

Getting an injection or using something with sides just to mantain your hairs for a lifetime would suck.

Maybe they have a method for the bad/thin hairs? Laser hair removal or don't know what will be the best we have to see, but sides aren't worth it while Tsuji is out or would you take all the risks?

Before being bald yes I would take it.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score

We'll inject DHT instead of killing it. New times.

My question is how dense can you go in one sitting? Is it possible for a NW7 to go all the way in one treatment or will it be some kind of limit on how close the follicles can be placed?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's still relevant. And interesting that @That Guy brought this up out of nowhere.

Why do we want a full head of hair back?

"To go back to slaying women like mad!" Yeah that gets old after 6 months, been there.

"To feel better psychologically, to feel normal, to get better jobs, to get respect from friends, to remain handsome etc."

But why do we want all that? Why do we want to improve our appearance? Why do we want to be better?

Jesus, I know I'm sounding like Jehovah Witness.

View attachment 58350

So you say basically all non Christians are fucked up like erm 60-65% of the world population lol

Hope science will solve all this crap one day

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is how dense can you go in one sitting? Is it possible for a NW7 to go all the way in one treatment or will it be some kind of limit on how close the follicles can be placed?
I've given Hellouser a specific question on that for the hair congress in Kyoto
"Average hair density for non balding adults is 200-300 hair shafts/cm^2, according to this http://www.keratin.com/aa/aa014.shtml and the internet in general.
Do they believe their germ method can achieve densities of 250 hair shafts/cm^2 or more without rejection/complications and if they don't know do they plan to experiment with such densities in the trials?"

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've given Hellouser a specific question on that for the hair congress in Kyoto
"Average hair density for non balding adults is 200-300 hair shafts/cm^2, according to this http://www.keratin.com/aa/aa014.shtml and the internet in general.
Do they believe their germ method can achieve densities of 250 hair shafts/cm^2 or more without rejection/complications and if they don't know do they plan to experiment with such densities in the trials?"
The automated process by kyocera should solve or at least improve the method

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I almost hope they can't achieve such densities because if they can all the NW0s and movie stars, etc will flock to get it done to get a fuller head of hair. Let's face it, that would be an even bigger market than bald guys so we would once again become 2nd tier individuals. Not to mention it would just become a sliding scale of "look at Bob, his hair is a measly 200h^cm2, what a bald loser!" and "oooh Chad's thick long dense 10,000h^cm2 matches his c***"

Many women desire a higher density so if they achieve this their market will more than just double. Think it that way that it could become cheaper when a lot of people want it and I know a lot of girls that really killed their hair and are balder than an average NW1-2 because of their hair dying

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I almost hope they can't achieve such densities because if they can all the NW0s and movie stars, etc will flock to get it done to get a fuller head of hair. Let's face it, that would be an even bigger market than bald guys so we would once again become 2nd tier individuals. Not to mention it would just become a sliding scale of "look at Bob, his hair is a measly 200h^cm2, what a bald loser!" and "oooh Chad's thick long dense 10,000h^cm2 matches his c***"

That.....won't happen.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@That Guy we shall just have to agree to disagree that the Japanese would somehow "have me beat".

I always like a good talk about religion. 'The God Delusion' is a great book for anyone looking for a read.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how the hairlines look with this new treatment, especially at the beginning. No doubt it will still require art and skill to design and execute the hairline for many patients. Obviously baby fine hairs will be able to be used to populate the front in a softer, natural looking way, but I just wonder how much of an initial adjustment it will be and how long it will take to really refine the method

H

Reaction score
Celebrities have money and fame and have looks that are iconic most aren't going to give a sh*t.

H

Reaction score
@That Guy we shall just have to agree to disagree that the Japanese would somehow "have me beat".

I always like a good talk about religion. 'The God Delusion' is a great book for anyone looking for a read.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how the hairlines look with this new treatment, especially at the beginning. No doubt it will still require art and skill to design and execute the hairline for many patients. Obviously baby fine hairs will be able to be used to populate the front in a softer, natural looking way, but I just wonder how much of an initial adjustment it will be and how long it will take to really refine the method
Read it. Seemed like Dawkins was more trying to coax the reader into hating religion instead of convincing people there's not some sort of higher power... to me anyway.
I'm curious about the blood supply how many times will you have to go in to achieve full density without too much shock loss and enough nutrient support for the new germ follicles without doing to much at one time...

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's @nameless and everyone else who said it couldn't be done.
Remember
Read it. Seemed like Dawkins was more trying to coax the reader into hating religion instead of convincing people there's not some sort of higher power... to me anyway.
I'm curious about the blood supply how many times will you have to go in to achieve full density without too much shock loss and enough nutrient support for the new germ follicles without doing to much at one time...
Dawkins and Hitchens have always been pretty honest about hating religion and trying to erase it. All the suffer that will go away withouth monotheistic religion would be inmense... but that is offtopic jajajaja

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dawkins and Hitchens believe that morality is logical and can exist without religion or spirituality, but they're wrong.
It absolutely can exist... are all atheists immoral? Take the Bible for example. Fundamentalists who literally believe in the Bible word for word would condone slavery, opression against women, homosexuals, etc. However, most christians nowadays obviously do not agree with these. So if we are saying this grand holy book is wrong in certain ways, then we are doing so using some other, more advanced moral compass (i.e. the one we developed from evolution). Religion is not necessary at all. By the same token, I respect people who are religious if it helps them live a happier, more fulfilled life.