Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The opposite happens when you take religion out of the equation actually.

Nazism and communism, 0 religion involved, no suffering at all because of those ideologies.

Dawkins and Hitchens believe that morality is logical and can exist without religion or spirituality, but they're wrong.
I heard that argument before. While I agree that those are "modern day religions" because they are a system of believes with their own dogmas (i.e. class domination or the spirit of nations), but I think communism or liberalism are way more rational that books written thousands of years ago that tell you what you can eat or not, who are your enemies or how to beat your wife. Of course there is also nice stuff in those books (love, friendship) but also terrible things and I don't know why we should cherrypick what we like depending on the moment that we live, it's absurd.

H

Reaction score
@Spanishboy97 Create a universe that can support life from scratch but you can't use anything in this one. I think for validity's sake they will allow you to use something from the multiverse however you will probably have to create whatever the multiverse is contained in without using anything in the multiverse. After that I think it'll get too confusing we'd then be thinking about what space is containing the container for the multiverse. You'll probably have to somehow figure out how exactly the physical constants behave outside this universe without actually getting out of it first though, other than that I think you can eradicate most of them. Buddhism is pretty chill they don't have a deity so they'll be around but the others that would definately put a dent in their beliefs. Seems doable maybe need a microscope, some red bulls, a pack of cigarettes you got this just work hard and remember to have fun.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The opposite happens when you take religion out of the equation actually.

Nazism and communism, 0 religion involved, no suffering at all because of those ideologies.

Dawkins and Hitchens believe that morality is logical and can exist without religion or spirituality, but they're wrong.
How come?
Religion is not necessary at all to form a morality compass.
You are not taught at an early age that it is wrong to be mean to other people through religion, are you?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come?
Religion is not necessary at all to form a morality compass.
You are not taught at an early age that it is wrong to be mean to other people through religion, are you?

Humans are just animals underneath it all. In the absence of something to prevent us from being slaves to our basic instincts, civilization is not possible. Christianity isn't the only tool for achieving this, but it's one of the best and most benevolent.

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Humans are just animals underneath it all. In the absence of something to prevent us from being slaves to our basic instincts, civilization is not possible. Christianity isn't the only tool for achieving this, but it's one of the best and most benevolent.
Well, it depends.
If one's denomination is conservative socially, then, I'd say, no it's not one of the best, no, it's not the most benevolent.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it depends.
If one's denomination is conservative socially, then, I'd say, no it's not one of the best, no, it's not the most benevolent.

I will agree to disagree.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we try to keep this thread on topic.....

Baldness was created by the Devil.

Now, back on topic. As to whether the method can be used on scar tissue or over healed donor areas, I would guess yes. Depends more on blood flow than connective tissue composition.

H

Reaction score
Won't there have to be multiple sessions for this any way you look at it? You can only transplant so many at a time for it to heal correctly so even if your nw7 they can only fill it in increments I would think?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Won't there have to be multiple sessions for this any way you look at it? You can only transplant so many at a time for it to heal correctly so even if your nw7 they can only fill it in increments I would think?

Good point. Why wasn't this one of the questions in the original interview?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are asking questions and talking like it's going to be available in 2-3 weeks lol...god damn this sh*t is at least 2.5 years away, maybe they will publish it at the end of 2020 and this would mean nearly long 3.5 years .... Would be nice if they at least tell us at the next hair Congress if it really would be done by 2020 and at what numbers the availability worldwide will be

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. They DIDN'T state they will only take Japanese customers; it's that if you have limited allocation for a high demand medical procedure, the majority of those customers will be from your location.

Again, it will be first come first serve and anyone who thinks that it's not possible for 10,000 Japanese out of 127 million to get there before foreigners has lost touch with reality.

Most initial customers will probably be Japanese citizens. But that won't stop the determined American from getting the treatment. I can board a plane to Japan this morning, have a good night's sleep in a Tokyo hotel tonight, and attend an appt wth Dr. Tsuji at 10am tomorrow morning.

Flight time from Seattle, WA to Tokyo is 9 hours 54 minutes
Non-Stop flight duration from SEA to NRT is 9 hours 54 minutes (Operated by Delta Air Lines)

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't we just say that we are willing to be the test subjects in 2019 and not the other guys that would be ready after 2020?

I don't understand why you're trying to figure out ways to tell other people about this. It's been explained to you that if you tell people about this then you're reducing your chance of being one of the early recipients of the treatment. That mean if you tell other people about this then instead of getting it in 2020 you may have to wait until 2023. What is wrong with simply keeping mum about this?

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why you're trying to figure out ways to tell other people about this. It's been explained to you that if you tell people about this then you're reducing your chance of being one of the early recipients of the treatment. That mean if you tell people about this then instead of getting it in 2020 you'll have to wait until 2023. Why is it so hard for you to simply keep quiet about this?
Wtf? I'm not going to tell anyone. I just said let's ask Tsuji about this nothing else and it even wasn't meant serious. Doesn't matter if you tell it to the whole world there will always be people with more influence, money, fame or something else that even could steal your row so chill, it ain't even out yet

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf? I'm not going to tell anyone. I just said let's ask Tsuji about this nothing else and it even wasn't meant serious. Doesn't matter if you tell it to the whole world there will always be people with more influence, money, fame or something else that even could steal your row so chill, it ain't even out yet

Oh. I thought you were trying to figure out ways you could tell other people about this. Sorry.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For everyone worrying about final hair patterns and partial baldness with Tsuji all I can say is do not forget that hopefully Shisedio can immunize our current follicles as is and then we can use Tsuji to get new hair follicles put in where RCH01 will not work to sustain or regrow the hair.