Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh. I thought you were trying to figure out ways you could tell other people about this. Sorry.
Nope why should I ? Even if, they would say I'm crazy haha :) Tell someone that getting injections in Japan for hair while containing stemmcell and FUE/FUT etc, many people aren't that serious about it or intelligent enough to understand this whole procedure.

Just wanted a way to get it somehow faster than 2020 ;)

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
omg... guys you really think it has advantages to be silent? xD

As soon as the first results are available Worldwide everybody will know this throughout news. Remember what happened after the cure for alopecia areata? the only advantage js that we know that the cure is on the horizon.

Looking really forwars to end this nightmare

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon we'll be entering the Age of Replication as the Tranny Drug Age will be no more. No more waking up without morning wood because 70% of your DHT is gone. If I can have unlimited hair follicles that are resistant to DHT, I'm going to blast the most androgenic steroids available and it's going to feel great. The peace of mind knowing that baldness isn't something I'll have to worry about anymore will beat out any aesthetic concerns.

But of course this is probably just another instance of the old "baldness will be gone in 5 years" routine, so maybe I shouldn't get too excited.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the nebula that we are trappen in... forever floating...spinning...disoriented.. :)
At least this time it isn't a secret lotion or some scam sh*t that wouldn't work even if a fairy would be sacrificed on a holy altar and then mixed in it.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, does this work in scar tissues?

I would say it does. It has been proven that hair can grow in scar tissue with a transplant using our current methods, but since there's usually little or no blood supply in scars, there's a lower yield.

The way they repair scars now is to transplant a lower number of grafts so that the scar can get some blood going again and it isn't being overwhelmed which can cause you to lose some grafts because there's just not enough blood supply.

With this method I would just assume it's the same. You'd have to go back to them a second time since the issue with scars isn't getting enough hair in at once, but rather allowing the scar to get kick-started with blood flow again.

Tsuji has made fully functional skin but I don't think they understood how it worked yet or how it could be manipulated/controlled so that it can be transplanted into humans.

Other companies are working on skin as well and one is entering human trials this year with a plan to market it next year. So there's always the chance you can get a skin graft using cells extracted from your body and then go hit up Tsuji for a luscious mane.

Just my assumption anyone is free to correct me or provide their own opinion.

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say it does. It has been proven that hair can grow in scar tissue with a transplant using our current methods, but since there's usually little or no blood supply in scars, there's a lower yield.

The way they repair scars now is to transplant a lower number of grafts so that the scar can get some blood going again and it isn't being overwhelmed which can cause you to lose some grafts because there's just not enough blood supply.

With this method I would just assume it's the same. You'd have to go back to them a second time since the issue with scars isn't getting enough hair in at once, but rather allowing the scar to get kick-started with blood flow again.

Tsuji has made fully functional skin but I don't think they understood how it worked yet or how it could be manipulated/controlled so that it can be transplanted into humans.

Other companies are working on skin as well and one is entering human trials this year with a plan to market it next year. So there's always the chance you can get a skin graft using cells extracted from your body and then go hit up Tsuji for a luscious mane.

Just my assumption anyone is free to correct me or provide their own opinion.
When did Tsuji cultivate fully functional skin?
Maybe, never?

His team has managed to generate new follicles, tear glands and teeth, in rodents, though.

Those of you who have no f-ing clue what you are talking about, please, zip it.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did Tsuji cultivate fully functional skin?
Maybe, never?

His team has managed to generate new follicles, tear glands and teeth, in rodents, though.

Those of you who have no f-ing clue what you are talking about, please, zip it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...gineered-skin-could-transform-burns-treatment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...kin-grown-in-a-lab-could-treat-hair-loss/amp/

http://www.mdmag.com/medical-news/major-breakthrough-in-skin-cell-growth

Make sure you at least read up until the point where it says: "The skin produced by Dr Tsuji’s team made normal connections with surrounding nerve and muscle tissue and sprouted hair."

And in the last site I linked make sure your glasses are on so you can see where it says: "Takashi Tsuji, PhD, RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology, and his colleagues grew fully functional skin tissue"

It was in mice just like everything else, but they have been working with skin too so suck on those sources and stick to Facebook where they actually care about your likes and dislikes Haha!

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...gineered-skin-could-transform-burns-treatment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...kin-grown-in-a-lab-could-treat-hair-loss/amp/

Make sure you at least read up until the point where it says: "The skin produced by Dr Tsuji’s team made normal connections with surrounding nerve and muscle tissue and sprouted hair."

And in the last site I linked make sure your glasses are on so you can see where it says: "Takashi Tsuji, PhD, RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology, and his colleagues grew fully functional skin tissue"

It was in mice just like everything else, but they have been working with skin too so suck on those sources and stick to Facebook where they actually care about your likes and dislikes Haha!
All I could find by scrolling down Pubmed was this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27051874/?i=31&from=takashi tsuji
Is it skin we are talking about?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

So they can first treat the scars and then implant new hairs in the repaired skin?

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what i dont understand

IF they find the 'cure' essentially that people are so concerned it wont be more available quickly.

It is not hard once MONEY in involved to mass produce a technology or centers.

This idea that HUGE investors will not get involved and make this at least available in many major cities is a bit ridiculous to me.

At least they would expand the availability within Japan/Asia if not Europe or USA (if due to regulations)

I dont know why people think this is going to just stay localized it makes no business sense to me.

Of course, if the demand is there then Riken/others will invest unless it's simply not profitable, which doesn't make sense. But that doesn't mean it suddenly becomes more available overnight, especially in other countries.

It will take years to get approved in the US. Even if they want to expand the offering in Asia/Japan, it can take awhile to build new facilities, train folks, etc.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I could find by scrolling down Pubmed was this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27051874/?i=31&from=takashi tsuji
Is it skin we are talking about?

What point are you trying to make with that abstract? That skin is part of the integumentary system so it also has a correlation with hair? That would just further prove my argument as valid. This is what your abstract says:

"This bioengineered 3D integumentary organ system was fully functional following transplantation into nude mice" so that would include hair and skin.

Incase you want to try and counter argue that I'll go ahead and 1up you right now.

Here is what Dr. Costarelis from Follica (another major researcher in the hair loss industry) has to say:

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/re-growing-teeth-and-healing-wounds-without-scars#5

"Our study showed hair and fat develop separately but not independently"

Before you go and say fat is not skin, read all of the information he provides from the site I linked and you'll understand why he's simply breaking it down by talking about adipose fat which then allows skin to regenerate as new and healthy instead of scarred tissue.

Myofibroblasts can be converted to adipocytes by wounding and it instructs the skin to regenerate instead of scar which also allows generates hair.
Here is further proof for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/futuri...-discovered-how-to-regenerate-human-skin/amp/

And on this next site down below he clearly states there's a link between skin and hair which of course makes sense because after all, they are part of your "integumentary organ system" that your abstract talks about which btw further validates my assumption.

Here is one more site and I'll give you a quote from it since I know you won't read it.

http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2013/06/03/hair-raising-follica-study-could-point-to-baldness-therapy/

“It draws a very clear link between tissue regeneration and the skin immune system"

Based on all my sources and your abstract I will say: "yes it is skin we're talking about." Both skin and hair in fact because yes they are both part of the integumentary system.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they can first treat the scars and then implant new hairs in the repaired skin?

There is a theory that scars and hair can be solved at the same time, but that is of course based on the link they've established between skin and hair which does make sense, but I can't say it's confirmed until it's well, confirmed.

Even if that theory doesn't become fact, there are other companies fixing to test their skin regeneration in HUMANS, so if they can do that and Tsuji succeeds, then you can kiss scars goodbye and achieve new skin with hair.

I'll state this to you as well: myofibroblasts (scar tissue) were once thought to be incapable of becoming anything other than scar tissue which is why everyone always said scars are permanent. Now they can CONVERT myofibroblasts BACK to Adipocytes which is what will give you your new skin. Don't forget this method still needs to trial in humans so don't get your hopes up just yet.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a theory that scars and hair can be solved at the same time, but that is of course based on the link they've established between skin and hair which does make sense, but I can't say it's confirmed until it's well, confirmed.

Even if that theory doesn't become fact, there are other companies fixing to test their skin regeneration in HUMANS, so if they can do that and Tsuji succeeds, then you can kiss scars goodbye and achieve new skin with hair.

I'll state this to you as well: myofibroblasts (scar tissue) were once thought to be incapable of becoming anything other than scar tissue which is why everyone always said scars are permanent. Now they can CONVERT myofibroblasts BACK to Adipocytes which is what will give you your new skin. Don't forget this method still needs to trial in humans so don't get your hopes up just yet.

Based on my own scar on my head I'm not sure. I got some (5-10) grafts transplanted on my scar (20 years ago, 2cm long 7mm wide) and none of them survived.
Because of that I think the tissue has to be repaired first. Can't think of hairs that's could repair the tissue after implementing. Surely it can be different with these methods. We have to see it

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wait for the news that you can get back to nw0 and that it will be out, then no matter how much it cost and how hard is to get it, I'll find the way

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What point are you trying to make with that abstract? That skin is part of the integumentary system so it also has a correlation with hair? That would just further prove my argument as valid. This is what your abstract says:

"This bioengineered 3D integumentary organ system was fully functional following transplantation into nude mice" so that would include hair and skin.

Incase you want to try and counter argue that I'll go ahead and 1up you right now.

Here is what Dr. Costarelis from Follica (another major researcher in the hair loss industry) has to say:

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/re-growing-teeth-and-healing-wounds-without-scars#5

"Our study showed hair and fat develop separately but not independently"

Before you go and say fat is not skin, read all of the information he provides from the site I linked and you'll understand why he's simply breaking it down by talking about adipose fat which then allows skin to regenerate as new and healthy instead of scarred tissue.

Myofibroblasts can be converted to adipocytes by wounding and it instructs the skin to regenerate instead of scar which also allows generates hair.
Here is further proof for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/futuri...-discovered-how-to-regenerate-human-skin/amp/

And on this next site down below he clearly states there's a link between skin and hair which of course makes sense because after all, they are part of your "integumentary organ system" that your abstract talks about which btw further validates my assumption.

Here is one more site and I'll give you a quote from it since I know you won't read it.

http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2013/06/03/hair-raising-follica-study-could-point-to-baldness-therapy/

“It draws a very clear link between tissue regeneration and the skin immune system"

Based on all my sources and your abstract I will say: "yes it is skin we're talking about." Both skin and hair in fact because yes they are both part of the integumentary system.
A) It is not skin.
B) They didn't do anything new. They used their organ germ technology (with the exception that cells were iPS) and, instead of focusing on glands or follicles, they did it all. Still, that's not skin made de novo.
You don't have to keep bombarding me with articles.
I read the whole paper (it's free, btw) and there was no skin transplanted.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, if the demand is there then Riken/others will invest unless it's simply not profitable, which doesn't make sense. But that doesn't mean it suddenly becomes more available overnight, especially in other countries.

It will take years to get approved in the US. Even if they want to expand the offering in Asia/Japan, it can take awhile to build new facilities, train folks, etc.

it's not like it's a rare medication from the brazailian rain forrest...its bio technology. I don't know I work in a field I have seen a whole 'town' erected in two weeks. They can't with billion dollars in resources produce a facility to do this technology in a few months when they know they have it working properly?
uhm okay.

True it may not be available in USA...But it would be available in more areas of Asia, perhaps Dubai even, South America or Central Amrica--it's not jut about USA and Europe.

I dont realy want to keep debating this--none of us know and its going to just keep going in a circle.

maybe hellrouser will get some clarity at the conference in few months...Just 3 months guys!!! .

Last edited:

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on my own scar on my head I'm not sure. I got some (5-10) grafts transplanted on my scar (20 years ago, 2cm long 7mm wide) and none of them survived.
Because of that I think the tissue has to be repaired first. Can't think of hairs that's could repair the tissue after implementing. Surely it can be different with these methods. We have to see it

No the hair doesn't repair the skin tissue through just transplanting. They do it through wounding and manipulation as the wound heals. Through their conversion of myofibroblasts to adipocytes it also instructs hair to form and then the skin soon after to regenerate.

Bone Morphogenetic Protein is responsible for this conversion so in a very brief summary they basically: regenerate adipocytes which instructs the body to make hair which the hair then instructs the skin to regenerate instead of scar.

All of it done through wounding.

If your scar has a little blood supply then with current methods you can have some or no success of transplanting into scar tissue with varying yields, but if it's excessive scarring then these findings will be your ticket out of the one way tunnel so long as they succeed in human trials.

Bioprinted Skin and Hair is something else that is in the works and might be worth looking into as well.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A) It is not skin.
B) They didn't do anything new. They used their organ germ technology (with the exception that cells were iPS) and, instead of focusing on glands or follicles, they did it all. Still, that's not skin made de novo.
You don't have to keep bombarding me with articles.
I read the whole paper (it's free, btw) and there was no skin transplanted.

First of all I said nothin about skin transplantation regarding Tsuji specifically. Others are already going to do human trials with their methods of skin regeneration. Go back and re-read my posts and you'll see where I said that Tsuji hasn't figured out how to manipulate or control the skin they made so they CAN'T conduct trials to transplant into humans yet.

The cells were still IPS cells and where do you think they got those cells from? Their organ technology?

Fast forward to 2:25 and Tsuji himself said they regenerated WHOLE skin and hair with IPS cells.

Tsuji says it's skin, Costarelis says it's skin and everybody else says it's skin. So what is it then if it's not skin since everybody else is wrong?

Even IF it wasn't skin (which everyone says it is) why would it matter if it ends up being proven safe and indistinguishable from your original skin? They can call it Hillary's Juice for all I care.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
First of all I said nothin about skin transplantation regarding Tsuji specifically. Others are already going to do human trials with their methods of skin regeneration. Go back and re-read my posts and you'll see where I said that Tsuji hasn't figured out how to manipulate or control the skin they made so they CAN'T conduct trials to transplant into humans yet.

The cells were still IPS cells and where do you think they got those cells from? Their organ technology?

Fast forward to 2:25 and Tsuji himself said they regenerated WHOLE skin and hair with IPS cells.

Tsuji says it's skin, Costarelis says it's skin and everybody else says it's skin. So what is it then if it's not skin since everybody else is wrong?

Even IF it wasn't skin (which everyone says it is) why would it matter if it ends up being proven safe and indistinguishable from your original skin? They can call it Hillary's Juice for all I care.