Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... For clarity.. What should we expect from Tsuji's method? Is this like a full functional cure (NW7-NW1 if you have donor hair) or something less?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... For clarity.. What should we expect from Tsuji's method? Is this like a full functional cure (NW7-NW1 if you have donor hair) or something less?

Did you read Pipeline page?
It explains in more detail.
I cant remember the difference with this and Replicel.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, Tsuji did not merely send you e-mails. He sent you something much more valuable:

tumblr_oigx1a66yC1uxb6ajo5_r1_540.gif

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
They find solving the puzzle as peace of cake and that's why they are sure about releasing it in 2020, so lets hope:)

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news! I actually apply Minoxidil to the back of my head which is dense but had lost some density, you guys think I should stop it so I'll have non Minoxidil dependent hairs to culture or are we doomed to use Minoxidil forever so I can use it anyways on the donor area?

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wonder would it be available to non japan citizens upon release. Or would it be accessible to the mass public at all.

If not I will just quit my job then and find a new one in a japan based office and try my best to be just one more inch closer to lord tsuji. Yeaaaaah

I'm pretty sure they said initial release would be limited to around 10 or 100K people (yes, big range there but I'm replying fast), and possibly focus on people that live there initially. If you read their interview w/ HairLossTalk.com, I believe the representatives describe this. I suspect it'll be a year or two after release (assuming it's released...) before it'll be available more readily throughout the country.

It really depends how successful they are at scaling the process - if the demand is there, I'm sure they'll come up with a method to offer it more widescale. But Riken seems committed to it, so let's hope!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they said initial release would be limited to around 10 or 100K people (yes, big range there but I'm replying fast), and possibly focus on people that live there initially. If you read their interview w/ HairLossTalk.com, I believe the representatives describe this. I suspect it'll be a year or two after release (assuming it's released...) before it'll be available more readily throughout the country.

It really depends how successful they are at scaling the process - if the demand is there, I'm sure they'll come up with a method to offer it more widescale. But Riken seems committed to it, so let's hope!

This is what i dont understand

IF they find the 'cure' essentially that people are so concerned it wont be more available quickly.

It is not hard once MONEY in involved to mass produce a technology or centers.

This idea that HUGE investors will not get involved and make this at least available in many major cities is a bit ridiculous to me.

At least they would expand the availability within Japan/Asia if not Europe or USA (if due to regulations)

I dont know why people think this is going to just stay localized it makes no business sense to me.

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it will be like going to any country to have plastic surgery--you dont have to be a resident of Brazil to get plastic surgery there.

There is a VERY controversial procedure I think it is in Africa not sure--where people can go to make brown eyes turn blue...it is illegal to do this here in USA but 'Tiny" a woman on reality TV in USA went and had this done with her I think teenage daughter...so as US citizens they had a procedure done in the country that allows it...make sense?
SO not sure sure why in Japan it would be different and THIS is so much less dangerous in my opinion then messing with eye color.

View attachment 58233

here is an article explaining it is only done in Africa, pannama and Mid East and ILLEGAL in USA
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...safe-says-doctor-Tiny-Harris-eye-implant.html
That's not changing your eye color. It's contact lenses being implanted on your eyes.
Still, there is a laser procedure whereby you can change your eye color. But it's, like anything else, in its infancy. My brother has heterochromia and he's really considering the laser treatment.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

IF they find the 'cure' essentially that people are so concerned it wont be more available quickly.

This idea that HUGE investors will not get involved and make this at least available in many major cities is a bit ridiculous to me.

At least they would expand the availability within Japan/Asia if not Europe or USA (if due to regulations)

I dont know why people think this is going to just stay localized it makes no business sense to me.

They didn't pay replicel millions just to sell it to several thousand citizen...everybody is forgetting that they have the license to sell in ASİA as a whole...not just Japan !

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not changing your eye color. It's contact lenses being implanted on your eyes.
Still, there is a laser procedure whereby you can change your eye color. But it's, like anything else, in its infancy. My brother has heterochromia and he's really considering the laser treatment.

I don't really care to be honest it's not really relevant to the point of the post.

if it's an implant that changed her eye color visually or if its laser that turned the color-result she changed her eye color as we see it or view it.

The point is its illegal to do this procedure in USA yet she had it done in the country where it was allowed to be done.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares about eye colour procedures??? Can we stay on topic for once?

What I would like to know about Tsuji is, do you have to be completely bald for it to work? Or can they just preemptively transplant a dense 30000 follicles over a diffuse but not yet bald area?

Also is it the same as a normal hair transplant in that the transplanted hairs first shed and then take ages to grow? Or will it be that the primordiums grow instantly?

Also interesting would be if they have to make incisions for grafts, or if they can just inject the primordiums?

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just a reminder..
IMG_20170718_185753.JPG

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares about eye colour procedures??? Can we stay on topic for once?

What I would like to know about Tsuji is, do you have to be completely bald for it to work? Or can they just preemptively transplant a dense 30000 follicles over a diffuse but not yet bald area?

Also is it the same as a normal hair transplant in that the transplanted hairs first shed and the take ages to grow? Or will it be that the primordiums grow instantly?

Also interesting would be if they have to make incisions for grafts, or if they can just inject the primordiums?

Calm the f*** down

it was a relevant point abut procedure being illegal in home country but being able to go get them done overseas...some people are questioning if that is possible.

Read the f*****g posts to understand their relevance before screaming 'off topic'

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
The first post yes, then it went back and forth about whether its real or not and how it looks. Its not relevant and annoying to scroll trough endless unrelated posts.