Treatment of male pattern baldness.... results from 1988!

Jacob

Reaction score
where do you find all these obscure products?!?! You're the weirdest character of any forum I have ever visited.... seriously, mention anything around Jacob and he will supply you with links about some weird barely relevant or useful products :D :D :D

Seriously, mention anything around 2020 and he will respond with something barely relevant or useful. Everything is "obscure" to him, just like his posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually bought the maine omega one he linked earlier. I am on the second month. No noticed change in daily shed. Energy does seem better though (not taking as many or as long naps), and my gums never bleed when I floss now, but compared to hair I dont really care about that. Have yet to rub it into my head as I had planned. I actually just found a bottle of high lignan flax oil which gives me three of four of the planned ingredients for my mixture. Would just need to buy the black currant seed oil.

The liquid one? How does it taste?

While I'm using the one I mentioned above..I just ordered the Douglas Labs chia/echium oil combo..found a couple of bottles 13 bucks(each) cheaper than anywhere else. That's something I probably wouldn't try otherwise.

21JumpStreet

Reaction score
if BALDNESS is the question, then THIS IS THE ANSWER!

Hello all,

This is my first post, although, I used to suffer from hair loss for a long time.

Recently, there has been some news regarding hair loss and PGD2 cholesterol. This is why omega-3's help. During metabolism, a higher concentration of omega-3's will help avoid the pathway where PGD2 is produced in a cell.

Personally, I have been taking fish oils as a dietary supplement for a long time. To really see a marketable increase in hair growth however, you need to force PGD2 out of your cells, especially those found on the scalp.

Well, when I was really upset regarding my own hair loss, I thought to myself how unfair it was for some men to just have awesome hair, how it appeared to really help bolster their confidence. I thought that it wasn't "fair", I felt that I was deficient compared to them and it did attack my confidence. I now feel that everyone should have the benefit of being able to have a full head of hair. To see the way that your face is framed with gorgeous locks of hair.

I promised myself that I would, if I could, help people that felt helpless like I did.

Now, with some inspired guesswork and research, I have found THE answer. How to grow amazing hair, and get most of your old hair back. All you have to do, is rid your cells of PGD2. That means that you only have one issue: "How to ensure that you force the PGD2 from your cells to let the hair grow naturally".

Believe it or not, the ability to do this already exists, and its an inexpensive, widely available substance.

Vitamin B3 / Niacin. (DO NOT USE Niacinamide, it does not cause the flush and DOES NOT WORK!)

Do some research on the "Niacin flush" (vitamin b3 flush) and you will see that this reaction is caused directly as a result of the flushing of PGD2 from your cells. I have been flushing for 6 months, 2 times a day, and the results are unbelievable. My hair looks and feels amazing.

I must say, that I am also on dutasteride (avodart) and I plan to continue taking this as well, however, I DO NOT use minoxidil, I hated topicals and it drove me crazy to have that stuff in my hair.

You will have to go to the local vitamin store and buy some. I started out with 100 mg pills and gradually moved up to 250 mg in the morning, and 250 mg at night.

Now, the flush itself isn't all that fun. However, its just the dialation of your blood vessels due to the release of the bad cholesterol, so its really not all that bad once you get used to it. And after the first flush, feel your scalp with your hands. It will feel fscking delicious in a way that I cannot describe. Its like before that subtle itchy feeling that comes with slowly losing your hair. Your head feels like it did when you were a kid. Try it and you will see!!!

Having said this, if there are still any non-believers out there, I have a couple more items to share.

When performing my research, I though to myself: "it cannot be this simple, get rid of the bad cholesterol PGD2, and your hair grows?!" google was also returning results related to heart conditions and management of cholesterol. After reading them, I saw that there is a drug, called Niaspan that is given to people to help them reduce their bad cholesterol levels. Niaspan is simply 1000mg of time release Niacin. And doses of Niacin is what forces out the bad cholesterol from your cells thus removing bad cholesterol from your body.

So, continuing down this path, I thought to myself: "If this is really true, that people having cholesterol issues are already being put on elevated doses of niacin to help remove the cholesterol from their body, and through my other searching on the Niacin flush being a direct result of PGD2 being forced from you cells, then there must be someone somewhere, on a blog or some obscure post, who is taking heart medication and is reporting that their hair is growing back". Well, I am pleased to report that I did find postings to this end.

Look it up: "niaspan and hair growth".

Guys/Gals, THIS IS the answer that you have been looking for. Try it for 6 months, 2 times a day and start with a dose low enough to induce the flush (100 mg will prolly give you a heck of a flush the first time) and do it morning and night. Adjust the dose as needed to ensure you flush (over time, I personally found that 100mg didn't do it after a while so I take 250 mgs in the am and night).

KEEP TAKING YOUR FISH OILS ORALLY, to slow the buildup of PGD2. Also eat leafy greens throughout the day (eat a healthy diet people).

I look forward to not seeing any more balding men. You will feel beautiful.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I am about 2 months in loading up on Evening Primrose and expensive fish oil...temples continue to recede so no help there at all...the crown is a bit more confusing...I am diffuse thinning and some days my hair does feel "stronger"...but the thinning is continuing...I don't know what the hell is going on even though I am thinning still, my hair feel's better now...it's not as limp and lifeless...

...gonna stick with it for another couple of months...the fish oil will stay because that is an important health supplement....

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I am about 2 months in loading up on Evening Primrose and expensive fish oil...temples continue to recede...

That you continue your regimen, despite the continued thinning, is admirable and very much appreciated. You will be able to provide members here with some good feedback.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, mention anything around 2020 and he will respond with something barely relevant or useful. Everything is "obscure" to him, just like his posts.

- - - Updated - - -

The liquid one? How does it taste?

While I'm using the one I mentioned above..I just ordered the Douglas Labs chia/echium oil combo..found a couple of bottles 13 bucks(each) cheaper than anywhere else. That's something I probably wouldn't try otherwise.

LOL! :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
What..the price? It's no laughing matter :box:

Ah..maybe you meant the other comment. The quote function is a bit tricky...

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post, although, I used to suffer from hair loss for a long time.

Recently, there has been some news regarding hair loss and PGD2 cholesterol. This is why omega-3's help. During metabolism, a higher concentration of omega-3's will help avoid the pathway where PGD2 is produced in a cell.

Personally, I have been taking fish oils as a dietary supplement for a long time. To really see a marketable increase in hair growth however, you need to force PGD2 out of your cells, especially those found on the scalp.

Well, when I was really upset regarding my own hair loss, I thought to myself how unfair it was for some men to just have awesome hair, how it appeared to really help bolster their confidence. I thought that it wasn't "fair", I felt that I was deficient compared to them and it did attack my confidence. I now feel that everyone should have the benefit of being able to have a full head of hair. To see the way that your face is framed with gorgeous locks of hair.

I promised myself that I would, if I could, help people that felt helpless like I did.

Now, with some inspired guesswork and research, I have found THE answer. How to grow amazing hair, and get most of your old hair back. All you have to do, is rid your cells of PGD2. That means that you only have one issue: "How to ensure that you force the PGD2 from your cells to let the hair grow naturally".

Believe it or not, the ability to do this already exists, and its an inexpensive, widely available substance.

Vitamin B3 / Niacin. (DO NOT USE Niacinamide, it does not cause the flush and DOES NOT WORK!)

Do some research on the "Niacin flush" (vitamin b3 flush) and you will see that this reaction is caused directly as a result of the flushing of PGD2 from your cells. I have been flushing for 6 months, 2 times a day, and the results are unbelievable. My hair looks and feels amazing.

I must say, that I am also on dutasteride (avodart) and I plan to continue taking this as well, however, I DO NOT use minoxidil, I hated topicals and it drove me crazy to have that stuff in my hair.

You will have to go to the local vitamin store and buy some. I started out with 100 mg pills and gradually moved up to 250 mg in the morning, and 250 mg at night.

Now, the flush itself isn't all that fun. However, its just the dialation of your blood vessels due to the release of the bad cholesterol, so its really not all that bad once you get used to it. And after the first flush, feel your scalp with your hands. It will feel fscking delicious in a way that I cannot describe. Its like before that subtle itchy feeling that comes with slowly losing your hair. Your head feels like it did when you were a kid. Try it and you will see!!!

Having said this, if there are still any non-believers out there, I have a couple more items to share.

When performing my research, I though to myself: "it cannot be this simple, get rid of the bad cholesterol PGD2, and your hair grows?!" google was also returning results related to heart conditions and management of cholesterol. After reading them, I saw that there is a drug, called Niaspan that is given to people to help them reduce their bad cholesterol levels. Niaspan is simply 1000mg of time release Niacin. And doses of Niacin is what forces out the bad cholesterol from your cells thus removing bad cholesterol from your body.

So, continuing down this path, I thought to myself: "If this is really true, that people having cholesterol issues are already being put on elevated doses of niacin to help remove the cholesterol from their body, and through my other searching on the Niacin flush being a direct result of PGD2 being forced from you cells, then there must be someone somewhere, on a blog or some obscure post, who is taking heart medication and is reporting that their hair is growing back". Well, I am pleased to report that I did find postings to this end.

Look it up: "niaspan and hair growth".

Guys/Gals, THIS IS the answer that you have been looking for. Try it for 6 months, 2 times a day and start with a dose low enough to induce the flush (100 mg will prolly give you a heck of a flush the first time) and do it morning and night. Adjust the dose as needed to ensure you flush (over time, I personally found that 100mg didn't do it after a while so I take 250 mgs in the am and night).

KEEP TAKING YOUR FISH OILS ORALLY, to slow the buildup of PGD2. Also eat leafy greens throughout the day (eat a healthy diet people).

I look forward to not seeing any more balding men. You will feel beautiful.

So I did a flush this morning and thought I was dying. My body itched and tingled all over and it looked like I had a sunburn. It's not supposed to be that intense each time is it?

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they act like the flush is it pulling toxins out of you or some ****, but what it proves is that even natural substances have side effects at the right dose lol

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
vitamin C, garlic, turmeric (curcumin), and MSM remove toxins from the body as well, but without all of the "drama."

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
is that your full regimen? How is that been working out for you?

My full regimen is in my signature. I believe that it improves circulation and reduces inflammation. I have maintained quite well with these supplements. I added Omega 3 (Ovega), after reading through this thread of yours. But I am still not convinced that I need to supplement with Omega 6: I just threw away my bottle of Evening Primrose oil...

rjmogka

Reaction score
Hey everyone Im on this forum for like a year, just registered to ask this:

21JumpStreet says that he got BIG improvement from Niacin, which "flushing the PGD2 from your cells".

but when I look at every other thread on the internet, they say that Nacin does just the opposite,

and that it increases the PGD2 in the cells which causes even more hair loss. can anyone explain me the logic here?

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How much are you taking? I've read of one person taking 2 EPO + 1 fish oil 3 times a day and got regrowth. Now I can't say it will work for all but that person was clearly shouting for joy and haven't been back.

- - - Updated - - -

I am about 2 months in loading up on Evening Primrose and expensive fish oil...temples continue to recede so no help there at all...the crown is a bit more confusing...I am diffuse thinning and some days my hair does feel "stronger"...but the thinning is continuing...I don't know what the hell is going on even though I am thinning still, my hair feel's better now...it's not as limp and lifeless...

...gonna stick with it for another couple of months...the fish oil will stay because that is an important health supplement....

Sparx4444
How much are you taking? I've read of one person taking 2 EPO + 1 fish oil 3 times a day and got regrowth.

- - - Updated - - -

I head monkey jizz can regrow all your hair back
ha ha ha

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. Your vast knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

rjmogka

Reaction score
Can someone please answer me?
Where is the logic in what 21JumpStreet said about Niacin and PGD2 if
On the internet it says niacin increases PGD2 levels in cells and that man says
its "flushing it out" ?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
How much are you taking? I've read of one person taking 2 EPO + 1 fish oil 3 times a day and got regrowth. Now I can't say it will work for all but that person was clearly shouting for joy and haven't been back.

- - - Updated - - -

Sparx4444
How much are you taking? I've read of one person taking 2 EPO + 1 fish oil 3 times a day and got regrowth.

- - - Updated - - -

ha ha ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I am taking about the same but twice a day...so 3 EPO and a teaspoon of fish oil twice a day