Treatment of male pattern baldness.... results from 1988!

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
I took 3 grams 3 times a day of evening primrose oil back in the days for a good year. It didn't do anything for my hair, if anything it may have sped up the loss probably due to the severe imbalance of fats.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I took 3 grams 3 times a day of evening primrose oil back in the days for a good year. It didn't do anything for my hair, if anything it may have sped up the loss probably due to the severe imbalance of fats.

yes...it is clear there is nothing to this...this thread should die here...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacob

Reaction score

Yeah..I would have taken some others along with it.

Sparx..it's just another thing to possibly help...good for overall health as well.

Swanson's just came out with a "new" product..high in DPA: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-efas-omegaactiv-super-dpa-fish-oil-60-sgels More info in their catalog.

- - - Updated - - -

I think resveratrol has been mentioned in this thread. Swanson also has this new product..researching I see it's good for prostate health. http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-xanthovital-standardized-hop-extract-50-mg-90-veg-caps

- - - Updated - - -

The most important research, though, shows that Xanthohumol is up to 200 times more powerful than resveratrol, another highly-popular antioxidant. In fact, evidence suggests that Xanthohumol is stronger than resveratrol, more bioavailable and more active so you actually need less.

The exciting research, which can be found on sites like PubMed.gov, indicate it may also be a powerful metabolic agent that can affect cell signaling, meaning it could have a profound influence on a vast array of structures and functions throughout your body

Anyway..I've switched to this for now...I like rotating things anyway.

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I doubt you were taking it for a whole year while being quiet about it... even so, why didn't you take some omega 3 with it like the patent says you should?

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt you were taking it for a whole year while being quiet about it... even so, why didn't you take some omega 3 with it like the patent says you should?

Being quiet about it? I just joined this site how could I have been loud about it? I used to try everything coming from male pattern baldness-research. I've tried cayenne, soy isoflavones, saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, nettle root(this one actually raises dht ugh), you name it. The only thing that without a doubt worked is finasteride. It's like a magical pill. Natural stuff is just useless and prey's on desperate people.

Born4Hair

Reaction score
Oral intakte is sad of oils because its only additional stress to liver. Toxine binding to Fat Cells and store down. So first detox your body before you intake oil. Boswellic Acid (LOX 5 Blocker) prevent the converstaion to the AA Acid.
Have a look on Topical Hair Adrenalin. You will find youtube videos how you can make self your portion. I saw also Video from one guy where was bald over 30 years and by hm start also to grow new hair.
Hairadrenalin is based on Castor Oil. You can also put in Primrose Oil, Emu, Jojojoba, etc..
For the Garlic and Onion taste you can neutralize with Chlorophyll (Put some Chlorea or Whatgras or Petersille in Pot)

mallet

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted an update on how everyone progress is using this method?

I also wanted feedback on the plan I am on and see if its enough:
EPO: 500MG. The bottle says GLA is 45mg per capsule. I take two per day.
cod liver high strength oil: the pure cod liver oil on the bottle says its 263mg. of which the EPA and DHA is 180mg
Hair vit: its got a mixture of B vitamins and L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.

Topical: aubrey Men's Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo.

Is it ok to stagger the EPO intake or does it need to be taken with the Fish oil straight away?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
:)

aheroman

Reaction score
Did it help with hair loss ?

I've been taking pumpkin seed oil and epo for months, look up Brian Peskin and Parental Essential Oils. It pretty much cured my dry facial skin problem.

That's the main thing we are all here for! :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure there's validity to a lot of these "oils", I just wish it was studied by someone rigorous.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys i have been lurking this forums since 2005... initially i had the typical receding male pattern baldness at the side of my temples

Since then it has stabilised.. but hair seems to be thinning only.. i took finasteride for a few months at 1mg dosage and stopped. Never took it since 2005..

But on the topic of GLA and fish oil... I think GLA works ... its because my grandmum who is 70 yrs old , a female saw some benefits when she took some fish oil pills that contain GLA ...the fish oil has

EPA 60 mg
DHA 40 mg
GLA 33.3 mg

over a year the hair strands on her head was more.. previously it was like just much less strands. not only that my mum agrees with it as well.