Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

zinny999

Reaction score
Cool! 10 minutes away so you would be able to make an appointment and see where is with it. I believe his biggest problem was with the contract manufacturer, you could also ask him where the premium version is.

This is my 2nd problem, he hasn't respond to my last 3 emails. So go figure.
If you got his mobile number, I'm more than happy to call him.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
D-UR9uHXkAAgdqn.jpg

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone actually inject this stuff rather than just slathering it on their heads?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you need zn-thymulin when doing injections, thymulin should work as long as you aren't zinc deficient.

It may not be worth it. Thymulin and tb-500 both inhibit hair shaft production in vitro, but they prevent catagen. That contradiction is probably why higher norwoods notice hair growth and lower norwoods notice hair loss. In lower norwoods a reduction in hair shaft diameter would be more noticeable than a change in the A:T ratio. Thymulin does stimulate melanin production in hair follicles, so it's good for gray hair, but it's hit or miss for hair loss.

Therefore, we have explored whether thymic peptides alter human hair growth and/or pigmentation in vitro. Instead, we have found that all tested thymic peptides thymulin, Thymosin alpha-1 [TA1], Thymosin-beta4 [TB4]) significantly inhibited hair shaft production of organ-cultured human scalp hair follicles (HF) under serum-free conditions. However, thymulin or TA1-treated hair follicles stayed longer in anagen than vehicle-treated control hair follicles. Nevertheless, TA1-treated hair follicles showed fewer proliferating hair matrix keratinocytes than control hair follicles. Quantitative Masson-Fontana histochemistry revealed further that thymulin-treated hair follicles had significantly more melanin granules than controls. TA1 and TB4 did not influence HF melanogenesis.

Last edited:

lisandro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree... what’s the point of growing back your hair, (unless you buzz it) when you will never be able to style it daily with products!
Yes they can but for that you have to do something favourable for your hairs. Like you can use mamaearth argan hair mask for hairfall control with collagen and growth actives. It ensures least hairfall by promoting new hair growth and makes your hair more beautiful by repairing dull and damaged hair. Also keeps your scalp healthy and happy.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they can but for that you have to do something favourable for your hairs. Like you can use mamaearth argan hair mask for hairfall control with collagen and growth actives. It ensures least hairfall by promoting new hair growth and makes your hair more beautiful by repairing dull and damaged hair. Also keeps your scalp healthy and happy.
sure boyo.... argan hair mask are tsuji 2.0

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey has anyone seen the new zinc thymus in product from vie products???
it also has copper peptide in it
Is $110 for 25 ml expensive but maybe worth a try on one of my temples to see