Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Elchapo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here I think it works great or has done for me massively reduced shedding hair looks fuller don’t get me wrong if you haven’t got much ontop to work with then this isn’t for you I have some photos of my results so far from using on hair line along a scar and from the photos to me it looks better than it was

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone planning on throwing ZT away please let me know. I'll take it. I'll pay for the shipping.

i'm still using my current batch.. (a batch is good for 1 year and im at 6 months mark) but i have another one not open yet (i bought two batch back in september, good for two years)

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most results from the study were taken at 6 months. I'm at the 3 month mark but only started dermarolling with it this past month. Nothing significant to report yet.
However, I know this isn't a scam product. There's a real (well known) doctor, with his company's email address, with a study and positive results. For those that gave up on the 3 times a day after 3 months, good luck on your next venture.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have an not opened year supply bottle. Its impossible for me to apply this 3-4 times a day since i live with someone.

If someone wanna try it i give it for mega cheap

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using it. I'm using too many products and now dermarolling to know where my success is coming from. Overall i'd say not worth it how much he charged. But I do believe Zinc Thymulin is an additional weapon in the battle against hair loss. I apply in the morning, when I get home, and when I go to bed. Some days I don't it all, it's just the best I can with where I am. If it were available for $25-$50, I'd buy another.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using it. I'm using too many products and now dermarolling to know where my success is coming from. Overall i'd say not worth it how much he charged. But I do believe Zinc Thymulin is an additional weapon in the battle against hair loss. I apply in the morning, when I get home, and when I go to bed. Some days I don't it all, it's just the best I can with where I am. If it were available for $25-$50, I'd buy another.

Exactly, i think at 300 $ it was just too damn expensive ! this price should have been much lower

zinny999

Reaction score
I would delete that post Vincent and use the personal message as you don't want your details on an open forum like this.

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this bogus hogus product. This was another snake oil and I was glad I didn't rush into it.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is still interested in this bogus hogus product. This was another snake oil and I was glad I didn't rush into it.
To be honest, I would gladly buy more if it wasn't so expensive.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you apply it how many times a day
In the beginning it was 4 times. I only apply 2-3 times now; mainly twice though in the morning and after a shower when I get home. Because of this, I only use half the amount recommended, since it lasts almost twice as long.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the beginning it was 4 times. I only apply 2-3 times now; mainly twice though in the morning and after a shower when I get home. Because of this, I only use half the amount recommended, since it lasts almost twice as long.

but since you take fina, it could only be it doing the positive effect. i feel like someone would have to use ZT and only ZT for 6 months to really have a clue on its effect

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but since you take fina, it could only be it doing the positive effect. i feel like someone would have to use ZT and only ZT for 6 months to really have a clue on its effect

Yes, I take many things. ZT has studies proving it works, which is why I'm taking it. However because of the price, once I run out, I will most likely start Zix.

zinny999

Reaction score
Yes, I take many things. ZT has studies proving it works, which is why I'm taking it. However because of the price, once I run out, I will most likely start Zix.

The Dr who sell this live about 10 minutes drive away from me. With my salary I could buy a hundred of these every month. However I have more trust in rubbing my own sperm to get more growth than this stuff.

Go ahead though you may get to nw0. I for one really doubt this stuff.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Dr who sell this live about 10 minutes drive away from me. With my salary I could buy a hundred of these every month. However I have more trust in rubbing my own sperm to get more growth than this stuff.

Go ahead though you may get to nw0. I for one really doubt this stuff.[/QUOTE

i paid this 300 $ for a year bottle, hundred of time x 300 is 30 000 $. i doubt you 'd spend 30 000 $ a month on this. haha

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cool! 10 minutes away so you would be able to make an appointment and see where is with it. I believe his biggest problem was with the contract manufacturer, you could also ask him where the premium version is.