Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i will tonight for sure ! .. hope its not another brotzu ''thing''...
The thing is, Brotzu is basically a myth at this point, yes it exists and yes it is most likely a very effective treatment but the company responsible for it (Fidia) is dicking around and nobody knows when it will be released. This on the other hand is already available but it is very expensive, hence why nobody is trying it yet. In July the price should drop by more than half because the doctor responsible for it is getting a lab to produce large quantities of it, reducing the cost (to about $800 for a years supply). Another big difference is that this treatment has professional pictures documenting progress, where the brotzu lotion has basically zero.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't gotten any results from seti so I'm very interested in trying this. I'd hate to buy a year supply only to find out this stuff doesn't work for me. However, I'd be more than willing to buy a 6 month supply. If anyone here wants to do the same let me know so we can split the cost (assuming it's only sold in minimum one year quantities).

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd definitely buy a 6 month supply for about $400, too. In case Dr Vickers won't offer those, I'd be willing to split a year's supply, too.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, this stuff will be sold as powder and you have to mix it with distilled water, it will begin to degrade in water after 6 weeks. you have to make a new solution every month but its extremely simple - just add water. If any of you were planning on splitting the year's supply, make sure you don't mix it into solution first.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is, Brotzu is basically a myth at this point, yes it exists and yes it is most likely a very effective treatment but the company responsible for it (Fidia) is dicking around and nobody knows when it will be released. This on the other hand is already available but it is very expensive, hence why nobody is trying it yet. In July the price should drop by more than half because the doctor responsible for it is getting a lab to produce large quantities of it, reducing the cost (to about $800 for a years supply). Another big difference is that this treatment has professional pictures documenting progress, where the brotzu lotion has basically zero.

thanks, awesome reply ! i didnt know topical zinc could be so effective !

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't gotten any results from seti so I'm very interested in trying this. I'd hate to buy a year supply only to find out this stuff doesn't work for me. However, I'd be more than willing to buy a 6 month supply. If anyone here wants to do the same let me know so we can split the cost (assuming it's only sold in minimum one year quantities).

how long have you been using seti, at what dosage. I heard some need 2 G a day to see results

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have some asked the doctor about the way how is this thing working? I mean, is it a growth stimulator? Or it's an anti-androgen? (I heard that Zinc has such properties)

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but the molecular weight of Thymulin peptide is 850+ Daltons. Our skin cannot absorb anything greater than 500 Daltons, correct? At least that's the general rule of thumb. So, how does this topical work effectively?

On a similar note, has anyone tried mesotherapy using a mesotherapy gun instead of topical solutions? For example, instead of applying this topically, could you do many small injections?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have some asked the doctor about the way how is this thing working? I mean, is it a growth stimulator? Or it's an anti-androgen? (I heard that Zinc has such properties)
I explained it a few pages back

Spice_Lord

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but the molecular weight of Thymulin peptide is 850+ Daltons. Our skin cannot absorb anything greater than 500 Daltons, correct? At least that's the general rule of thumb. So, how does this topical work effectively?

On a similar note, has anyone tried mesotherapy using a mesotherapy gun instead of topical solutions? For example, instead of applying this topically, could you do many small injections?

You are correct this is going to have piss poor absorption, skin is built to keep out peptides. If this dissolved in ethanol best option would be to make ethosomes as these do not require a rotary evaporator and can be reduced in size through extrusion with about $3 worth of syringes and a $0.99 syringe filter.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been using seti, at what dosage. I heard some need 2 G a day to see results

Used for almost a month and a half. Started with 1 gm./day and upped dosage to 1.4 gms./day. Zero positive changes. I know you probably think I didn't use a high enough dosage or use it for a long enough period of time, but there are members here that have experienced a positive difference within days of use and some with a much smaller dosage.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be very interesting to hear what Dr Vickers has to say regarding that.

I'd have no problem paying the asking price, but it looks a bit sketchy to me.

Just seems like a really expensive alternative to minoxidil, and it's from Australia so almost certainly a scam of some sort lmao
Have you read the actual study? Doesn't seem sketchy at all.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a response from Dr Vickers also saying come back to him in a few weeks price should be lower.

Most of me is like this is fantastic, @Georgie has made a great discovery

Then the suspicious, insecure, heartbroken (baldbroken) paranoia kicks in as a result of so many disappointments we've been through, so much baggage & I question the legitimacy

-Georgie & this company are both Australian
-The email responses are unusually fast from the busy Doctor, showing high interest in selling this product
-Coincidental the price will suddenly be dropping from $2400 USD a year to $800 now this thread gained traction
-Sell fake product to 10 members here that's $8000.

Wild imagination I have. I doubt this is a scam (fingers crossed) as everything seems to check out, if not this is the closest thing to the Italian Job

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think its a scam. The results are fairly modest for a scam, however there must be more than one aussie on here that could ease your fears with a simple phone call to the clinic using a number from the phone book. Maybe even ask the mods to check it out first.

Personally I trust Georgie so wont be doing that myself.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a response from Dr Vickers also saying come back to him in a few weeks price should be lower.

Most of me is like this is fantastic, @Georgie has made a great discovery

Then the suspicious, insecure, heartbroken (baldbroken) paranoia kicks in as a result of so many disappointments we've been through, so much baggage & I question the legitimacy

-Georgie & this company are both Australian
-The email responses are unusually fast from the busy Doctor, showing high interest in selling this product
-Coincidental the price will suddenly be dropping from $2400 USD a year to $800 now this thread gained traction
-Sell fake product to 10 members here that's $8000.

Wild imagination I have. I doubt this is a scam (fingers crossed) as everything seems to check out, if not this is the closest thing to the Italian Job
I was skeptical at first but this doctor is very reputable, even more so than brotzu... he has written chapters on stem cell treatments and published many scientific articles on the topic. The pictures are professional with no combovers or deceptive tactics, and he is going out of his way to get the price lowered - he used to make this stuff on his own. He even recommended me to not buy it until the price drops, something a scam artists would never suggest.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So does this have an anti androgen component to it or is it like minoxidil where the results degrade if you don't use an anti androgen with it?