Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a response from Dr Vickers also saying come back to him in a few weeks price should be lower.

Most of me is like this is fantastic, @Georgie has made a great discovery

Then the suspicious, insecure, heartbroken (baldbroken) paranoia kicks in as a result of so many disappointments we've been through, so much baggage & I question the legitimacy

-Georgie & this company are both Australian
-The email responses are unusually fast from the busy Doctor, showing high interest in selling this product
-Coincidental the price will suddenly be dropping from $2400 USD a year to $800 now this thread gained traction
-Sell fake product to 10 members here that's $8000.

Wild imagination I have. I doubt this is a scam (fingers crossed) as everything seems to check out, if not this is the closest thing to the Italian Job
Lol I’m definitely not gaining anything from it. It’s definitely no coincidence that we are both Australian. I found him initially because I was searching for adipose derived stem cell clinics in Australia and it just so happens that I saw all the studies about the ZT.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I’m definitely not gaining anything from it. It’s definitely no coincidence that we are both Australian. I found him initially because I was searching for adipose derived stem cell clinics in Australia and it just so happens that I saw all the studies about the ZT.

I've love your damn avatar. Something about that cat,
I can't keep my eyes off it.

Sorry, sad but true.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've love your damn avatar. Something about that cat,
I can't keep my eyes off it.

Sorry, sad but true.

Same here, love that smirk on his face. If I were to ever discover a treatment that could stop my hairloss, I'd probably have that same look on my face.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, love that smirk on his face. If I were to ever discover a treatment that could stop my hairloss, I'd probably have that same look on my face.

I think that cat has dwarfism.

That's what "grumpy cat" has. In fact, the author turned
her cat into a cartoon.

She used to be a waitress. Now she just does illustrations.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about asking the doctor if he would mind answering a questionnaire, maybe about 10 questions or so about this treatment. We've been exchanging emails, I think he'd go for it. Does anyone want to know anything else about this? let me know.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about asking the doctor if he would mind answering a questionnaire, maybe about 10 questions or so about this treatment. We've been exchanging emails, I think he'd go for it. Does anyone want to know anything else about this? let me know.

Cool, thanks. I just thought of some questions:

Does one’s hair have to be at a very short length for the treatment to be most effective?

Would dermarolling in conjunction with the zinc-thymulin treatment be beneficial or even harmful?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know the role of Anti–interleukin-17 in this treatment also if using minoxidil at the same time would be a good or bad idea and the storage of the freeze dried Thymulin(after all it will be a years supply).

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know the role of Anti–interleukin-17 in this treatment also if using minoxidil at the same time would be a good or bad idea and the storage of the freeze dried Thymulin(after all it will be a years supply).
thats ambitious , the Anti–interleukin-17 study was published like 2 weeks ago , half doctors barely know how finasteride works and its been out for 30 years

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats ambitious , the Anti–interleukin-17 study was published like 2 weeks ago , half doctors barely know how finasteride works and its been out for 30 years
Possibly but as a stem cell doctor he may be able to shed more light on the anti-interleukin side to hair loss. The regrowth seen from thymulin would seem to suggest that even long gone follicles can be woken up with the correct signalling.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually after researching thymulin / thymus derives peptides, there are certain mechanisms that act on the WNT b-catenin pathway... this could be huge... time will tell

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So will this compound reduce or slow down hair loss as it promotes regrowth? I sure hope so, since I don't seem to respond to finasteride or seti.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So will this compound reduce or slow down hair loss as it promotes regrowth? I sure hope so, since I don't seem to respond to finasteride or seti.
In the results, a 90 year old man regrew hair that was lost for well over 30 years. I don’t know what else to say besides that. Thymulin is a relatively new peptide which is extremely anti-inflammatory and can induce neogenesis, meaning creating new blood vessels... sounds amazing on paper. But nobody really knows what this is capable of. There have been anecdotal reports of some bodybuilders using thymus peptides to speed up recovery time, and they just so happen to notice their hair regrowing in bald spots and gaining pigment if it was greying. I think this can regrow hair lost for years, but again nobody completely knows yet.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the results, a 90 year old man regrew hair that was lost for well over 30 years. I don’t know what else to say besides that. Thymulin is a relatively new peptide which is extremely anti-inflammatory and can induce neogenesis, meaning creating new blood vessels... sounds amazing on paper. But nobody really knows what this is capable of. There have been anecdotal reports of some bodybuilders using thymus peptides to speed up recovery time, and they just so happen to notice their hair regrowing in bald spots and gaining pigment if it was greying. I think this can regrow hair lost for years, but again nobody completely knows yet.
by this do you mean thymulin increasing by using tb500 or just thymulin on it's own?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
by this do you mean thymulin increasing by using tb500 or just thymulin on it's own?
I’m referring to bodybuilders using tb500 for a few months noticing hair growth, but I’m not sure I understand your question

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m referring to bodybuilders using tb500 for a few months noticing hair growth, but I’m not sure I understand your question
I think I'm just a bit confused as to how tb500 leads to thymulin as I thought thymosin and thymulin were different and might not give off the same effects but as I said I'm just a bit unclear on the whole topic

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm just a bit confused as to how tb500 leads to thymulin as I thought thymosin and thymulin were different and might not give off the same effects but as I said I'm just a bit unclear on the whole topic
Thymosin and thymulin are both produced by the thymus, a lymphoid organ that begins to shrink rapidly after puberty and eventually is so small it is almost indistinguishable. This organ produces T-cells, responsible for many immune reactions. Both thymosin and thymulin are very similar.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score

This really seems amazing!!
I am from Europe do you think he will be able to ship here?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Knows yet? do you know if anymore studies are currently underway on this?

It seems like lately there has been 3 pretty big potentials -

- Anti–interleukin-17 Therapy With Secukinumab
- way 316606
- Topical Zinc Thymulin

I just hope they all dont get lost somewhere by the institutions who discovered their effectiveness, it just seems like theres this cycle where something is found to work against hairloss, then theres no funding or interest for a study, then its forgotten about

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Knows yet? do you know if anymore studies are currently underway on this?

It seems like lately there has been 3 pretty big potentials -

- Anti–interleukin-17 Therapy With Secukinumab
- way 316606
- Topical Zinc Thymulin

I just hope they all dont get lost somewhere by the institutions who discovered their effectiveness, it just seems like theres this cycle where something is found to work against hairloss, then theres no funding or interest for a study, then its forgotten about
The study posted here was the first one to ever be conducted on humans. I believe there were 2 other studies tested in vitro on human cells that confirmed its ability to fight inflammation and potentially regrow hair, but that was many years ago. This won't be abandoned, ive been in conversation with the doctor and should be available within the next few weeks.