Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 "it doesn't address the DHT problem"... it's powerful enough to solve the chronic inflammation which DHT is responsible for

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 "it doesn't address the DHT problem"... it's powerful enough to solve the chronic inflammation which DHT is responsible for

So essentially this could be all that Brotzu promised to be? A finasteride and minoxidil replacement? If so then holy crap I'm down for this

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So essentially this could be all that Brotzu promised to be? A finasteride and minoxidil replacement? If so then holy crap I'm down for this
Not quite. Brotzu’s lotion is designed to improve scalp circulation via vasodilation (widening of blood vessels), and S-equal, a molecule that binds to DHT. This treatment is designed for neogenesis, forming new blood vessels and activating a stem cell response within the hair follicle. Also, in case anyone is interested, some more news from the Doctor himself:

Early indications on the costing from the contract manufacturer are excellent with an estimate of $550-575, much lower than I expected ($800 or so). please advise the forum members ! Hopefully $1.50-$2 per day
answers to questions:
The ZT is soluble in water and penetrates down the hair follicle to the bulge region where the stem cells reside by simple diffusion. The area is not keratinised within the hair follicle organ and thus does not prevent absorption.
The current recommended technique is to spray onto the scalp and gently rub in 3-4 times each day. Evaporation of water occurs in 1-2 minutes. However, 2 clients place a bathing cap on the head, cut a small hole and inject 5-10 ml onto the scalp and leave it there for several hours (or longer) and report fantastic results. They are trying to replicate what happens in the science laboratory (and for that matter the scalp with hair) where the bulge stem cells are exposed to activating peptides such as ZT for 24 hrs/day. A direct comparison would suggest something like a 5X increase in the peptide availability in the hair follicle. Simple and cost effective to do. Another person wants to try a derma roller approach after soaking the spray - probably would be effective as well. Another has asked if i can formulate a local injection approach with the peptide in a slow release form like a sustained release or extended release form- there is definitely merit in that idea as well. The longer you can have the ZT peptide in the hair follicle then the better the results and faster more complete hair growth. I am sure there will be good ideas coming from the forum !
regards Dr Vickers

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not quite. Brotzu’s lotion is designed to improve scalp circulation via vasodilation (widening of blood vessels), and S-equal, a molecule that binds to DHT. This treatment is designed for neogenesis, forming new blood vessels and activating a stem cell response within the hair follicle. Also, in case anyone is interested, some more news from the Doctor himself:

Early indications on the costing from the contract manufacturer are excellent with an estimate of $550-575, much lower than I expected ($800 or so). please advise the forum members ! Hopefully $1.50-$2 per day
answers to questions:
The ZT is soluble in water and penetrates down the hair follicle to the bulge region where the stem cells reside by simple diffusion. The area is not keratinised within the hair follicle organ and thus does not prevent absorption.
The current recommended technique is to spray onto the scalp and gently rub in 3-4 times each day. Evaporation of water occurs in 1-2 minutes. However, 2 clients place a bathing cap on the head, cut a small hole and inject 5-10 ml onto the scalp and leave it there for several hours (or longer) and report fantastic results. They are trying to replicate what happens in the science laboratory (and for that matter the scalp with hair) where the bulge stem cells are exposed to activating peptides such as ZT for 24 hrs/day. A direct comparison would suggest something like a 5X increase in the peptide availability in the hair follicle. Simple and cost effective to do. Another person wants to try a derma roller approach after soaking the spray - probably would be effective as well. Another has asked if i can formulate a local injection approach with the peptide in a slow release form like a sustained release or extended release form- there is definitely merit in that idea as well. The longer you can have the ZT peptide in the hair follicle then the better the results and faster more complete hair growth. I am sure there will be good ideas coming from the forum !
regards Dr Vickers
Great info! Do you know if it will be available to ship to the UK?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

answers to questions:
regards Dr Vickers
3-4 times each day..
Could you ask if once a day application could be beneficial?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3-4 times each day..
Could you ask if once a day application could be beneficial?
That would be ideal but the study only applied 1-2 times a day. Basically the longer / more it’s on your skin, the better the results.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

answers to questions:
regards Dr Vickers
Hay @ZenHead are you thinking what I am thinking? Mesotheropy gun, saline solution?

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does he have a better idea of when this'll be available to all of us at this reduced price? Thanks for the updates man. This stuff looks really amazing

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead , couple questions for doctor.

1) Could he elaborate on the efficiency of this drug? You know, some people report worsening of hair situation when using Minoxidil. Has doctor noticed any weird results that attributed to Thumulin?
2) Any side effects? For example, Minoxidil can screw up your skin. Are there any issues related to Thymulin?

And thank you very much for sharing your dialogs with doctor!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does he have a better idea of when this'll be available to all of us at this reduced price? Thanks for the updates man. This stuff looks really amazing
A week or two ago he told me it should be ready sometime in July. He’s been true to his word so far so I doubt there would be any significant reason to push it back - after all this is a professional clinic and not Fidia.
@ZenHead , couple questions for doctor.

1) Could he elaborate on the efficiency of this drug? You know, some people report worsening of hair situation when using Minoxidil. Has doctor noticed any weird results that attributed to Thumulin?
2) Any side effects? For example, Minoxidil can screw up your skin. Are there any issues related to Thymulin?

And thank you very much for sharing your dialogs with doctor!
I will ask about question 1, but I do not think there would be a worsening of the condition. Read the full study and let me know what you think, if you haven’t already. As for question 2, there are no side effects, as our body already produces thymulin but at very low levels after puberty. The only “side effect” is a strengthening of the immune system, and tissue repair - search “bodybuilding tb500”. It is a peptide almost identical to this one, professional bodybuilders use it for muscular injuries and report miraculous recovery times. They also report reversal of hair loss in many cases I’ve found online, and they aren’t even applying it to their scalp. In fact, hair growth is a side effect of what this peptide is actually used for.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you ask how soon one could expect the product to start maintaining the hair and stopping loss in general if you're responsive to it?