Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please ask the Dr. To forward before/after pictures of some of his CURRENT patients that are not using Minoxidil or Finasteride. If he replies that he can not due to privacy laws then that would be a red flag because just about everyone on here would allow head only pictures if it meant it would help others with their alopecia. Please please do not respond with "refer to the study pictures" as there were only a couple of pictures that showed anything. Notice that at least one of his study pictures has different hair lengths e.g. half inch hair versus buzz cut. And the selling doctor was in charge of the study fyi. Have a good day all!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem I have is my hair is reasonably long (you can see in my transplant photos), getting this in direct contact to my scape could be difficult given the recommended dose is 1-2mls, I want to give myself a swirlee in this shiz

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patent details! Your not going to patent a scam!

"The Director of Olympus Stem Cells, Associate Professor Russell Vickers, has an international Patent covering the use of Zinc Thymulin for use as a topical solution for hair regeneration. The International Application is published under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). The International Publication Number is WO 2017/210726A1."

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Patent details! Your not going to patent a scam!

"The Director of Olympus Stem Cells, Associate Professor Russell Vickers, has an international Patent covering the use of Zinc Thymulin for use as a topical solution for hair regeneration. The International Application is published under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). The International Publication Number is WO 2017/210726A1."

Not sure if being sarcastic but slapping a patent on a scam makes sense if the scam is in anyway effective. Also if it helps people believe it to be something more than a scam.

I don't think it's awfully difficult to put patents on things.

akephalos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious, if this truly works as shown, and they have a patent for it, and the study is 1 yr and a half old, why is it not that known at all?

I mean... if this truly works as I'm led to believe, that'd be amazing!

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if being sarcastic but slapping a patent on a scam makes sense if the scam is in anyway effective. Also if it helps people believe it to be something more than a scam.

I don't think it's awfully difficult to put patents on things.
Its expensive and time consuming. You have to make sure you are not contravening anybody else's existing patent, in the medical world there are literally are millions of them!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its expensive and time consuming. You have to make sure you are not contravening anybody else's existing patent, in the medical world there are literally are millions of them!

Cool, I know in tech they just file sh*t loads of patents in the hopes of making something off them some day.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious, if this truly works as shown, and they have a patent for it, and the study is 1 yr and a half old, why is it not that known at all?

I mean... if this truly works as I'm led to believe, that'd be amazing!
It started out as a vanity project for his own use after seeing an old mouse study that was never tested on humans. There are ifs & buts because ideally you have some stem cells from your fat put into you scalp but he has shown that it will work without that procedure. I just hope he doesn't get tied up in red tape by customs and we can get it soon!

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what's the final judgment about its effectiveness on patients that does not use finasteride and minoxidil?

And, there is not any side-effects at all? nothing?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what's the final judgment about its effectiveness on patients that does not use finasteride and minoxidil?

And, there is not any side-effects at all? nothing?
Guys, everyone has to understand that nobody knows what this is REALLY capable of. All we have to go by is the study and the doctor’s word. So please be patient. I, along with others will be trying this when it is ready for purchase sometime in July.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there anyboictures other then the study pictures? Like pics from average guys like you or I?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me so excited!! And could be ready in a month!! Can’t for the next update... proud to be an Aussie right now

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me so excited!! And could be ready in a month!! Can’t for the next update... proud to be an Aussie right now

xlskS8t.png

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, everyone has to understand that nobody knows what this is REALLY capable of. All we have to go by is the study and the doctor’s word. So please be patient. I, along with others will be trying this when it is ready for purchase sometime in July.
Where is this going to be released? do you know how much it will cost and is release 100% confirmed?