Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Australia.

500 USD for a year.

And no, nothing is 100% certain, all we got is e-mail exchange between the doctors and some members.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but the molecular weight of Thymulin peptide is 850+ Daltons. Our skin cannot absorb anything greater than 500 Daltons, correct? At least that's the general rule of thumb. So, how does this topical work effectively?

Has this been answered?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems far too good to be true, where is Br1 with his negative input?
there are no studies on it , you take the word of the doctor who makes profit by selling it , you dont know if it gets absorbed , you dont know if the pictures come from people taking additional treatment .
Was that good enough ?
But tbh it might work , cant know unless you try it i guess

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are no studies on it , you take the word of the doctor who makes profit by selling it , you dont know if it gets absorbed , you dont know if the pictures come from people taking additional treatment .
Was that good enough ?
But tbh it might work , cant know unless you try it i guess
I cant imagine that patch of hair on the 90 yr old was faked

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is there not news articles about this all over the world about a cure for baldness if he has actually tried this on humans and has pictures with good results?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant imagine that patch of hair on the 90 yr old was faked
He wanted some negativity so ...

Why is there not news articles about this all over the world about a cure for baldness if he has actually tried this on humans and has pictures with good results?
Cause it is not mcdonalds french fries curing baldness , news rarely cover anything that isnt completely ridiculous

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
80 % increase in active follicles / cm^2 sounds impressive , i hope next trials will confirm it

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more information from the Doctor. I asked him about the efficiency in younger patients and if he had any more photos:

Nearly all the patients treated so far were 35-70 years age group. Only recently have some of the younger people contacted me. My impression is for the teenage hair loss is quite likely a major drop in the serum thymulin concentrations. Serum thymuiln is high up until 15 yrs for immune system development and then drops. However, a premature decrease of thymulin (along with increase in the other DHT pathway) together would be the likely mechanism. As such the topical ZT would probably help - at least consider giving it a trial run as nothing to lose. From a medical endocrinology intervention I would consider ZT drops under the tongue (sublingual absorption of small MW peptides quite good) to increase serum thymulin and zinc, and combine with topical ZT. However, I must emphasise I am not an endocrinologist ! but this would make a case for a clinical trial. Importantly both zinc and thymulin are natural to the body and should be a very safe clinical trial.
I hope this helps the younger members.
regards Dr Vickers

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more information from the Doctor. I asked him about the efficiency in younger patients and if he had any more photos:

Nearly all the patients treated so far were 35-70 years age group. Only recently have some of the younger people contacted me. My impression is for the teenage hair loss is quite likely a major drop in the serum thymulin concentrations. Serum thymuiln is high up until 15 yrs for immune system development and then drops. However, a premature decrease of thymulin (along with increase in the other DHT pathway) together would be the likely mechanism. As such the topical ZT would probably help - at least consider giving it a trial run as nothing to lose. From a medical endocrinology intervention I would consider ZT drops under the tongue (sublingual absorption of small MW peptides quite good) to increase serum thymulin and zinc, and combine with topical ZT. However, I must emphasise I am not an endocrinologist ! but this would make a case for a clinical trial. Importantly both zinc and thymulin are natural to the body and should be a very safe clinical trial.
I hope this helps the younger members.
regards Dr Vickers

ZenHead, it would be great if you could make a blog or thread as you use this. I think we are always on the look out for things other than antiandrogens and minoxidil but everything else has proven to be lackluster. Even if this could be used as a supplement to a standard treatment, at least it will be some additional ammo.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ZenHead, it would be great if you could make a blog or thread as you use this. I think we are always on the look out for things other than antiandrogens and minoxidil but everything else has proven to be lackluster. Even if this could be used as a supplement to a standard treatment, at least it will be some additional ammo.
I plan to keep updating the thread on my results while using this

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
All of this make sense to me. A part of balding I think involves something related to the immune system.
I think if I am able to get the topical in europe I will give it a try without dropping finasteride (seems too risky for me to drop it).