Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think this could be more effective than topical finasteride?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Following the ancient prophecies, through the drought stricken deserts of Australia, were dangerous kangaroos run wild and spiders as big as dogs hide in wait for the unready and with its relentless sunshine beating down on her lovely Irish skin, the prophet Georgie rode her camel following a bright star until at last she came across the small hamlet of Sydney. And in a wind blown broken shack princess Georgie did find him! All hail Dr Vickers, a new saviour is born and princess Georgie who did find him!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Vickers emailed me again, stating he is following up with the contract to the manufacturer, and will know how much the price will be lowered in 2-3 weeks. I’ll post again when I found out.
Great. I’m looking forward to the update.
I’m going to try this. It seems first in line in comparison to the elusive Brotion.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Following the ancient prophecies, through the drought stricken deserts of Australia, were dangerous kangaroos run wild and spiders as big as dogs hide in wait for the unready and with its relentless sunshine beating down on her lovely Irish skin, the prophet Georgie rode her camel following a bright star until at last she came across the small hamlet of Sydney. And in a wind blown broken shack princess Georgie did find him! All hail Dr Vickers, a new saviour is born and princess Georgie who did find him!

giphy.gif

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Vickers emailed me again, stating he is following up with the contract to the manufacturer, and will know how much the price will be lowered in 2-3 weeks. I’ll post again when I found out.

hey !, i have not been folloing this thread much.. what topical are we talking exaclty ? thanks

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey !, i have not been folloing this thread much.. what topical are we talking exaclty ? thanks
Dude where have you been? We've stepped off the Brotzu bus and got on to Zinc Thymulin train! Much better solution as it actually regrows hair, even in the elderly!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude where have you been? We've stepped off the Brotzu bus and got on to Zinc Thymulin train! Much better solution as it actually regrows hair, even in the elderly!

hahaha i dont know, i'm gonna read the thread and see what i've missed !