Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this but the study is potentially not credible as it's published in a predatory open access journal by a publisher (OMICS) known for accepting fraudulent papers. It's the same publisher that published detumescence which found 90% regrowth via scalp massages. I wouldn't be surprised if what they have isn't all that effective and they are primarily making bank, it seems ridiculously expensive and I can't imagine it would be that expensive to formulate. It does have the potential to be real though, I'd recommend doing some background research before buying in and coming to your own conclusion.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this but the study is potentially not credible as it's published in a predatory open access journal by a publisher (OMICS) known for accepting fraudulent papers. It's the same publisher that published detumescence which found 90% regrowth via scalp massages. I wouldn't be surprised if what they have isn't all that effective and they are primarily making bank, it seems ridiculously expensive and I can't imagine it would be that expensive to formulate. It does have the potential to be real though, I'd recommend doing some background research before buying in and coming to your own conclusion.
good point, although it really isn't expensive at all - about $300 for a years supply. Vickers also states that there is a conflict of interest at the end of the paper because since it is his patented invention he is the one profiting off of it. He's also worked to lower the price significantly by getting a contract with a peptide manufacturer. I don't think this is a bank grab at all, but the effectiveness is definitely up for debate. Nobody knows. My order should be coming in this week so we'll find out in the next few months what's up with it.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that fraudulent studies have also been published in popular, renowned journals.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this is what I see
+ Actual lengthy FDA trial to prove efficacy, safety or whatever take damn long => we complain, moan, whine, troll, etc.
+ Speedy trials by the inventors themselves => skepticism arises => we complain, moan, whine, troll, etc.
At least, there is something that is easy to obtain for us to try while waiting for the FDA treatment, that is already gold

jtomo21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also trialing the product and have been for the last week. When purchasing I was accidentally charged twice for tax by pay pal how ever doctor Vickers sent me a $50 refund in the package which is more than what I was over charged. He seems genuine and I think he is also hoping and waiting to see the response to this product.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also trialing the product and have been for the last week. When purchasing I was accidentally charged twice for tax by pay pal how ever doctor Vickers sent me a $50 refund in the package which is more than what I was over charged. He seems genuine and I think he is also hoping and waiting to see the response to this product.

The way the doctor behave and reply, does not make me think that he seems like a scam. Or maybe I am to naive

Last edited:

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
The way the doctor behave and reply, does not make me think that he seems like a scam. Or maybe I am to naive

Yeah, exactly. He even offered me to do a FaceTime call (for free) to further assess my situation. He seems genuine.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly. He even offered me to do a FaceTime call (for free) to further assess my situation. He seems genuine.
For sure, he’s a really nice dude and it seems like he actually cares about solving hairloss. I’m pretty sure he’s going to improve the formula in the future. He’s curious as to whether this stuff will work better / faster for us as opposed to the people in the study who were all like 40 years old or up. Just feels good to know we have someone that puts in the work, backs it up with studies, and follows up with his clients / patients.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Way too early to tell yet, we might be able to answer that question after 3 or so months. He said 6 months is when results usually start to become evident as in regrowth and thickening. Some of the pictures in the study show decent results though.

Are you shedding at the moment ? I believe that if the shedding completely halts, it is a very good sign that the treatment is working

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you shedding at the moment ? I believe that if the shedding completely halts, it is a very good sign that the treatment is working
I’m losing the same amount of hair as I have been since I started balding. Anyway, it’s been one day since starting the treatment. I doubt it would take effect just yet

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m losing the same amount of hair as I have been since I started balding. Anyway, it’s been one day since starting the treatment. I doubt it would take effect just yet

How long have you been using topical finasteride? Are you planning to continue using while trying the zinc thymulin spray?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you wash your scalp clean every time you apply ?