Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant you dilute it? Like saline solution they use in the botow study?
What do you mean? Im pretty sure saline would denature the peptide, you can only use bacteriostatic water or sterile water. But you can add as much water as you want to dilute it. The standard dose for the “loading phase” is around 5mg weekly though.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t wait to try this been in contacts with the Dr recently, hopefully he gets back to me soon I want to purchase. NZ_Guy excited for your results as well.. now I have to say your hair loss isn’t to bad! And that’s awesome, I’m interested in the results with more aggressive male pattern baldness fingers crossed!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t wait to try this been in contacts with the Dr recently, hopefully he gets back to me soon I want to purchase. NZ_Guy excited for your results as well.. now I have to say your hair loss isn’t to bad! And that’s awesome, I’m interested in the results with more aggressive male pattern baldness fingers crossed!

hey ! how did you contact the doctor ?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey ! how did you contact the doctor ?
I just entered in Dr Vickers stem cell - hair loss on google there’s a page and an email or query box! Haven’t heard back from him for a while now tho. Must be away as NZ_guy mentioned

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just entered in Dr Vickers stem cell - hair loss on google there’s a page and an email or query box! Haven’t heard back from him for a while now tho. Must be away as NZ_guy mentioned

I looked at the original paper on this topic. There is some financial interest on the part of the researchers, but I don't see that as a bad thing as I don't think there has been blatant falsification. Some financial incentive is good motivation for him to respond to inquiries from interested people here. Definitely has my attention and interest. Keep us posted if you hear anything.

Vickers ER
Director of Clinical Stem Cells Pty Ltd., Australia
Tel: +61427711888
E-mail: contact@clinicalstemcells.com

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was able to order the ZT today. $300 usd for a year supply. Not sure if this another “exclusive” kind of thing like @NZ_Guy , I’ve been in contact with Vickers pretty consistently. If you guys are trying to order it, email the Olympus clinical stem cells email address and not Vickers.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was able to order the ZT today. $300 usd for a year supply. Not sure if this another “exclusive” kind of thing like @NZ_Guy , I’ve been in contact with Vickers pretty consistently. If you guys are trying to order it, email the Olympus clinical stem cells email address and not Vickers.
will be really helpful if you can do a similar post like westonci did with photos and regular updates. Nothing brings more value to this forum than visual unbiased photos. I wish you good luck, and this is going to work hopefully.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's good news. So he found a reliable source to produce this stuff in bulk?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How will you apply this whilst also using topical Finasteride ?

I am about to order this along with a topical finasteride and just wondered what would be the best way to use both ?

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score

And how will you determine which substance is actually responsible for the results? :) @ZenHead

Anyhow, Dr Vickers also told me that the ZT can now be ordered directly via PayPal until the new website will be up and running. Sounds like he indeed found a reliable source to produce it now. I would love to give it a try but cannot afford it currently.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And how will you determine which substance is actually responsible for the results? :) @ZenHead

Anyhow, Dr Vickers also told me that the ZT can now be ordered directly via PayPal until the new website will be up and running. Sounds like he indeed found a reliable source to produce it now. I would love to give it a try but cannot afford it currently.
I won't be able to give an accurate answer as to which treatment is more responsible for regrowth or maintenance. However I will be able to tell you if the combination of those two treatments shows results with no side effects. That's my expectation and I think that's why most people come here - to find a solution with no sides.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am about to order this along with a topical finasteride and just wondered what would be the best way to use both ?
Here's what I'm going to be doing:
Morning (7am) - ZT, supplements such as vitamin D, zinc, whatever
After work (5pm) - ZT
evening (around 8 or whenever I can fit in in) - ZT
Before bed (11pm) - ZT, after it dries, liposomal finasteride
weekly - tb500 injection

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't be able to give an accurate answer as to which treatment is more responsible for regrowth or maintenance. However I will be able to tell you if the combination of those two treatments shows results with no side effects. That's my expectation and I think that's why most people come here - to find a solution with no sides.

Alright. Best of luck to you!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

can you give me the address, i looked up on google but cant find..

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Sorry for taking so long to get back to you all.

So I've been on the stuff for about 4 weeks. I just had a massive haircut with short sides long top.. so taking photos is rather pointless until it's at the same length again.

I think I'm seeing some vellus hairs getting longer so that's a good sign, no sides or anything, no further loss ether. I can see fuzzy hairs everywhere under the light so hopefully they grow into terminal hair.

I'm off on holiday for 3 weeks from Friday so I'll keep using and by that time it'll be 2 months and we should be able to hopefully see some results.

Talked with Russel on Friday night for a hour and he's mentioned he may of already sold to some of you.

Side note: If Dr. Russel doesn't reply to your emails please don't spam him, he's back in China again as of Sunday for a stem cell hospital opening so he pretty flat out. He will reply when he gets time.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Which email to email them ? Need prescription ?