Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at the original paper on this topic. There is some financial interest on the part of the researchers, but I don't see that as a bad thing as I don't think there has been blatant falsification. Some financial incentive is good motivation for him to respond to inquiries from interested people here. Definitely has my attention and interest. Keep us posted if you hear anything.

Vickers ER
Director of Clinical Stem Cells Pty Ltd., Australia
Tel: +61427711888
E-mail: contact@clinicalstemcells.com

Tell me more about your thoughts on the product as a whole and the study! I’m very interested! I recived the product today and just used before with the spray bottle that comes with. Any one got any updates?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry NZ_Guy just read your message exciting news I guess! Have you been applying with the spray bottle?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's what I'm going to be doing:
Morning (7am) - ZT, supplements such as vitamin D, zinc, whatever
After work (5pm) - ZT
evening (around 8 or whenever I can fit in in) - ZT
Before bed (11pm) - ZT, after it dries, liposomal finasteride
weekly - tb500 injection

Hope it works for you. I have just ordered the zinc spray and I am about to order a 0.05% topical finasteride with my prescription.
I have diffuse thinning so hopefully I can get some sort of improvement.

bassistas

Reaction score
guys I'm also interested to try this. If I understand correctly , You pay $300 for a bottle which lasts one year. How much ml is this bottle if you apply this 3-4 times per day?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I see the ingredients? I seem to recall that it has MSM? I can not use it with MSM due to health reasons. Is it in both versions?

Elchapo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, keep us updated
Just received email confirmation of order being shipped Friday, dr vickers will b sending tracking number so I can keep track of delivery, can’t wait to try this stuff my situation is slightly different and dr vickers has asked me to take high resolution photos before and at 2 month mark to track progress
Current regime
Finestride 1.25 daily for 6/7 years
Dermarolling 2 x week 0.5mm
Nizoral weekly
shishedo shampoo weekly
Revita shampoo weekly

Fue 1000 grafts 5 years ago
Hairline lowering/scalp reduction

Dr vickers said he had never had a client who had gone through this and interested in seeing what results I get as hair slight thinning around scar from hairline lowering, but has stated as long as the follicle is present it should be able to activate stem cells, we will see........

Will post before and after pics as an when

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
When will he upload the website so that we all can order online instead of emailing him ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received email confirmation of order being shipped Friday, dr vickers will b sending tracking number so I can keep track of delivery, can’t wait to try this stuff my situation is slightly different and dr vickers has asked me to take high resolution photos before and at 2 month mark to track progress
Current regime
Finestride 1.25 daily for 6/7 years
Dermarolling 2 x week 0.5mm
Nizoral weekly
shishedo shampoo weekly
Revita shampoo weekly

Fue 1000 grafts 5 years ago
Hairline lowering/scalp reduction

Dr vickers said he had never had a client who had gone through this and interested in seeing what results I get as hair slight thinning around scar from hairline lowering, but has stated as long as the follicle is present it should be able to activate stem cells, we will see........

Will post before and after pics as an when

Sorry but what is so special about you ? Is it because you had FUE before ?

aldog

Reaction score
I've spoken with Dr. Vickers and will be getting a one year supply in a couple of weeks time.

For anyone who is interested in contacting him, you may have to wait a while for a reply. He will be in China for the next two weeks and might have limited internet access, hence why I'm waiting two weeks for my shipment.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will wait until anyone has any results before buying, preferrably someone who has been a user here before this thread was made

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no users before this thread was made. We are the first.

I think he's referring to results from users who have been on this forum a long time & are trusted ,to make sure this is legitimate.

Anywho, Dr Vickers sent me a photo of the parcel, which he sent today. All going well after travelling 2000 miles this stuff will be on my head

Elchapo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool man, btw are you still going to take fina, etc?

If so, how do you know if the new product works?
Ye still taking fina, as I’m slowly losing ground any stabilisation or regrowth would b noticeable as the fina I’ve been on for a long time

Elchapo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's referring to results from users who have been on this forum a long time & are trusted ,to make sure this is legitimate.

Anywho, Dr Vickers sent me a photo of the parcel, which he sent today. All going well after travelling 2000 miles this stuff will be on my head
Same here received the photo confirmation this morning he’s on the ball this doctor vickers