Topical dutasteride will destroy your hairline - STAY AWAY!!!

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Read and weep.
So Google says it, it must be the gospel, how about ask the c*** who been fuckin on it for two years and had none of that happen to them. Surely I’m a more reliable narrator in this case than simply typing sumshit into google, you’re not even on a site you dik

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Derek has said even if you feel like you’re unaffected, chances are it might be affecting you only a couple of percent at the moment. But it could become a large percent if taken over a very long period of time, especially once age and other factors start affecting things too.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Even Derek has said even if you feel like you’re unaffected, chances are it might be affecting you only a couple of percent at the moment. But it could become a large percent if taken over a very long period of time, especially once age and other factors start affecting things too.
I’m very sexually active, if it affected my ability to perform I’d know, this might seem like a bullshit post but honestly

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had any of that, it’s the first time I’ve heard of a thing like that dumbas

So Google says it, it must be the gospel, how about ask the c*** who been fuckin on it for two years and had none of that happen to them. Surely I’m a more reliable narrator in this case than simply typing sumshit into google, you’re not even on a site you dik
Its on the paper you get with the dutasteride dumbass ha ha ha ha. Bet u never read it.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I read LosingBattle was taking like 1mg of Dutasteride a day! So why would he still be taking it if he believes in all these awful after effects? I honestly believe he wants everyone else on this forum to go bald to make himself feel better. Just my two cents.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Its on the paper you get with the dutasteride dumbass ha ha ha ha. Bet u never read it.
Never had it happen to me, just like I’ve asked a hundred guys what their experience was like, nothing like what you mentioned. I knew about the side effects you moron but the way you worded it “DHT is a castration drug” is such a gross, moronic generalisation when it only effects a slither of the population that take it, you fanny

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I read LosingBattle was taking like 1mg of Dutasteride a day! So why would he still be taking it if he believes in all these awful after effects? I honestly believe he wants everyone else on this forum to go bald to make himself feel better. Just my two cents.
Absolutely not. I took 2mg x3 a week and also 2.5mg x3 a week. For more than a year. But even 0.5mg a Day reduced my sperm production alot the first 7 months I was on it. Then I started taking 2.5mg and 2mg x3 weekly for 8 months. Now I tried 1mg daily and only got out a drop of sperm.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
5ARIs do all kinds of sh*t. When first starting them or re-starting them I’ve gotten migraines during those first few weeks, increased ear wax and tinnitus, increased sense of smell due to increased estradiol. All kinds of weird sh*t happens when your DHT is out of whack. I still take them by the way, so I am not anti-finasteride. But I also realize that DHT is not useless either. Too many idiots on here are too pro or too anti 5ARIs. For me the effects are tolerable, I won’t deny that they exist, nor will I exaggerate them.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had it happen to me, just like I’ve asked a hundred guys what their experience was like, nothing like what you mentioned. I knew about the side effects you moron but the way you worded it “DHT is a castration drug” is such a gross, moronic generalisation when it only effects a slither of the population that take it, you fanny
I said dutasteride was a castration drug which it is.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
5ARIs do all kinds of sh*t. When first starting them or re-starting them I’ve gotten migraines during those first few weeks, increased ear wax and tinnitus, increased sense of smell due to increased estradiol. All kinds of weird sh*t happens when your DHT is out of whack. I still take them by the way, so I am not anti-finasteride. But I also realize that DHT is not useless either. Too many idiots on here are too pro or too anti 5ARIs. For me the effects are tolerable, I won’t deny that they exist, nor will I exaggerate them.
Yeah bro. My sweat smells aweful ever since taking dutasteride. Its hormonal.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now obviously I am not saying that those drugs alone transition you. But they enhance the effects of the other hardcore drugs they are stacked with. I am just saying that there are definitely effects of these things that we don’t even fully understand. For me, my hair is that important to me right now. Hopefully pyrilutamide can nuke DHT on our scalp but leave the rest in our serum.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, everyone who is healthy and masculine goes through an acne phase. Of course DHT plays a role in that. But in normal individuals it does not stay that way forever. But during this phase is when we develop better jawlines and more handsome facial structures. Of course after puberty we no longer need it for that. But there is no way that it doesn’t at least influence virility, as the sperm production does not stop after puberty.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You two guys are the worst, you and slap heed, all you do is scaremonger if a guy wants to take dutasteride he should, as soon as he feels sides, he should stop. End of.
Yeah. But I have had ejaculation disorder and low semen production for a year and 4 months of taking dutasteride but I keep taking it. But it has gotten worse for me now. So we will see what I do.