Topical dutasteride will destroy your hairline - STAY AWAY!!!

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
No you dont. Nobody would prescribe you avodart for hairloss in the UK. Especially when you only had minor loss to begin with rofl.
Probably got it online.
I did from Independent Pharmacy 44 quid a month. And I have like a million dislikes cos of you, don’t take it out on me because you never caught yours early like me.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did from Independent Pharmacy 44 quid a month. And I have like a million dislikes cos of you, don’t take it out on me because you never caught yours early like me.
I did caught it Early but stopped due to Side effects. And tried other treatments over the years im a nw2.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Uhh no, if you look through my comment history, some of it is just shite, but look at what others are saying. Mr House said I was receding as well as numerous other members. And let’s see your NW2 then. Post a pic of yourself since you have the courage to rip apart those of us on here that do post.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhh no, if you look through my comment history, some of it is just shite, but look at what others are saying. Mr House said I was receding as well as numerous other members. And let’s see your NW2 then. Post a pic of yourself since you have the courage to rip apart those of us on here that do post.
Receeding dont mean going on oral dutasteride dumbass. It can be a mature hairline too. U take a strong castration drug for nothing and jumped straight to dutasteride first instead of just taking finasteride you are too extreme. Definately BBD like slappy says.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Receeding dont mean going on oral dutasteride dumbass. It can be a mature hairline too. U take a strong castration drug for nothing and jumped straight to dutasteride first instead of just taking finasteride you are too extreme. Definately BBD like slappy says.
No because I surveyed the options and seen that dutasteride was the main anti DHT drug there is on the market. I didn’t want a NW2 and I maintained my Norwood 1 to an extent since 2020 since I started consistently. I would say I was smart and ahead of the game as baldness in the V pattern that I already have runs through my family for 5 generations the exact same pattern. I wouldn’t say this was a castration drug as it only targets DHT which is a trash hormone to begin with, just listen to what Kevin Mann and More Plates and More Dates say. And I will bet they more about this than you do. And who are you by the way to be the voice of hair loss losing battle?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No because I surveyed the options and seen that dutasteride was the main anti DHT drug there is on the market. I didn’t want a NW2 and I maintained my Norwood 1 to an extent since 2020 since I started consistently. I would say I was smart and ahead of the game as baldness in the V pattern that I already have runs through my family for 5 generations the exact same pattern. I wouldn’t say this was a castration drug as it only targets DHT which is a trash hormone to begin with, just listen to what Kevin Mann and More Plates and More Dates say. And I will bet they more about this than you do. And who are you by the way to be the voice of hair loss losing battle?
Trash hormone is total lie. My sperm production on dutasteride has been lowered a sh*t ton. Common side effect of dutasteride is ejaculation disorder and less semen volume.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Trash hormone is total lie. My sperm production on dutasteride has been lowered a sh*t ton. Common side effect of dutasteride is ejaculation disorder and less semen volume.
That is total pish mate, been on Avodart for two years and none of that has happened to me. You read horror stories on like Reddit for example and that’s like the 0.05% of the population. Avodart has done nothing but helped my hair with nothing added on. “Ohhhh you never really took it for two years.” “You only took it sporadically.” You have an answer for everything and all you do is talk a pure power a shite

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is total pish mate, been on Avodart for two years and none of that has happened to me. You read horror stories on like Reddit for example and that’s like the 0.05% of the population. Avodart has done nothing but helped my hair with nothing added on. “Ohhhh you never really took it for two years.” “You only took it sporadically.” You have an answer for everything and all you do is talk a pure power a shite
Ur Lucky thats all. But finasteride also reduce sperm production. Its not a rare Side effect dumbass its a common Side Effect.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read and weep.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-26-21-13-25-763_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-26-21-13-25-763_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 119