Topical dutasteride will destroy your hairline - STAY AWAY!!!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmm Nice try I thought we have already gone over this?

We both Know your Bangladesh Duta and the one from the US compounding pharmacy, will be both made from cheapest Indian raw Dutasteride available.

The time to pretend the US compounding pharmacy one, will have been manufactured using actual US made Dutasteride has already passed I'm afraid.;)
Ok so everybody that buy topical finasteride from compounding pharmacys gets their sh*t from china or india ok u made your point. But getting side effects dont mean its of bad quality shithead. People even get low semen production from finasteride its a common side effect dont you get it? Not all respond the same to hormone blocking drugs.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So sides = 100% matched efficacy? great logic Einstein.
You claim that avodart has no side effects. Which is ridiculous it has ejaculation disorder and less semen released upon ejaculation. Why wont you get that through your head? It even has impotence and more.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where have I claimed that?
When you said chill dude had no sides because he uses avodart. And I have lower sperm production because I use generic. Avodarts most Common side effect is f*****g ejaculation disorder which I do have. Chill dude is just more Lucky than me. Not everybody Will respond the exact same way. Why are you bashing me 24 7

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you said chill dude had no sides because he uses avodart.
That's his conveyed experience whilst he has been on avodart, its not my personal opinion.

Why are touy bashing me 24 7
Because you keep casually abusing many people on here, but when corrected or countered you play the wounded soldier card.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway why don't you have some Herrgårds cider and chillax for a bit.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride didn't cause you to lose your hairline. You were going to lose it anyways, it was simply not effective at preventing it.

Topical Dutasteride doesn't do crap to the hairline, it works much better (as well as Finasteride) on the vertex and crown.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride didn't cause you to lose your hairline. You were going to lose it anyways, it was simply not effective at preventing it.

Topical Dutasteride doesn't do crap to the hairline, it works much better (as well as Finasteride) on the vertex and crown.
Either it didnt penetrate deep enough due to the 520 moluculer Weight or it increased his scalp T ten fold and hairline is said to be extra sensitive to T spike. I used topical dutasteride and oral and my hairline hasnt moved a mm for well over a year now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Either it didnt penetrate deep enough due to the 520 moluculer Weight or it increased his scalp T ten fold and hairline is said to be extra sensitive to T spike. I used topical dutasteride and oral and my hairline hasnt moved a mm for well over a year now.
Are you sure you are not getting us mixed up with your gay p**rn sites when using words like "penetrate deep".

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can say that i tried both Finasteride and Dutasteride and for whatever reason it increased my Male pattern baldness. I gained an intense itch in the areas that were thinning. And it wasn't shedding, it was just thinning. I know that it's unpopular and people will be like Nah it doesn't work that way. But I'm telling you that they both gave me it. And People on this forum encouraged me to keep going and wait for the itch to go away... But it didn't go away. So I come to the conclusion that the inflammation was in fact a warning sign to stop taking them.

For anyone that it works for. then i am really jealous because for whatever reason it just made things worse for me. And i found there was no getting around it. If it doesn't work, then you will be lucky if anything works. I had to accept defeat and i never wanted too.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say that i tried both Finasteride and Dutasteride and for whatever reason it increased my Male pattern baldness. I gained an intense itch in the areas that were thinning. And it wasn't shedding, it was just thinning. I know that it's unpopular and people will be like Nah it doesn't work that way. But I'm telling you that they both gave me it. And People on this forum encouraged me to keep going and wait for the itch to go away... But it didn't go away. So I come to the conclusion that the inflammation was in fact a warning sign to stop taking them.

For anyone that it works for. then i am really jealous because for whatever reason it just made things worse for me. And i found there was no getting around it. If it doesn't work, then you will be lucky if anything works. I had to accept defeat and i never wanted too.
You are probable prone to testosterone miniaturization. Your scalp free test spikes and you are sensitive to it. You should be using CB0301 or give it a try, they sell it at 2.5% all the way to 7.5%