Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 169388

Found this from reddit tressless.

inferismetal is mustang btw.

Is he serious or just pulling our legs?
It's like a joke but serious at the same time. Of course he promotes their product and get some cash by doing so its so obvious by now. Lol, Any retard can figure that out by now. I seen his spam on every hairloss forum about his results and at times gives a link to fue clinic. No normal hairloss sufferer with results from any hairloss product would put so much energy and time to spam forums about his/her results. Either Mustang litteraly gets off by showing his thick luscious transplanted hair to balding/bald people. Or he is simply a shill. I think the latter is true.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh dutasteride hasn't done sh*t for my hairline. And I'm 9 months in. Don't matter how much dht I block. I'm glad I jumped on oral minoxidill at least and added topical spironolactone.

BuyingRuneScimitar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would liposomal dutasteride work if you got gyno from finasteride?

I tried the minoxidilmax version with Pg and Alcohol and it went systematic within a few hours, ended up with gyno for 2 whole months. Had to run tamoxifen to stop it, so keen not to repeat!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I tried the minoxidilmax version with Pg and Alcohol and it went systematic within a few hours, ended up with gyno for 2 whole months. Had to run tamoxifen to stop it, so keen not to repeat!
Only way to truly know is to try. Liposomal has gone systemic for people.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, im using duderma since 11 weeks by now and i have only small testicular pain 1 hour after application. Topical dutasteride is really tricky, you really have to apply it after microneedling to really penetrate your skin, just apply it once a week after smashing your head and you'll be fine

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh dutasteride hasn't done sh*t for my hairline. And I'm 9 months in. Don't matter how much dht I block. I'm glad I jumped on oral minoxidill at least and added topical spironolactone.
I just started topical minoxidil yesterday, second time im using it, i hope to respond the same as i did the first time, i really grew lots of hair but when i stopped everything when down, i lost so much hair everyday i was getting scared

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started topical minoxidil yesterday, second time im using it, i hope to respond the same as i did the first time, i really grew lots of hair but when i stopped everything when down, i lost so much hair everyday i was getting scared
Well my shedding has definately went down. I managed to get out 19 hairs in shower by constantly trying to get hairs out everywhere on my head. Topical spironolactone with added dutasteride seems to have slowed my shedding even further and I don't dermaroll. Spironolactone has a small molecular weight and can penetrate without needling. Dutasteride is most likely possible to penetrate without needling but you need to rubb it in really hard. Derma stamping and needling just caused hair breakage for me so I won't do that again. Sonic temples never dermarolled and he had results you know. And sonic temples isn't a shill he mix his own dutasteride with capsules and alcohol and sh*t.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, im using duderma since 11 weeks by now and i have only small testicular pain 1 hour after

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my shedding has definately went down. I managed to get out 19 hairs in shower by constantly trying to get hairs out everywhere on my head. Topical spironolactone with added dutasteride seems to have slowed my shedding even further and I don't dermaroll. Spironolactone has a small molecular weight and can penetrate without needling. Dutasteride is most likely possible to penetrate without needling but you need to rubb it in really hard. Derma stamping and needling just caused hair breakage for me so I won't do that again. Sonic temples never dermarolled and he had results you know. And sonic temples isn't a shill he mix his own dutasteride with capsules and alcohol and sh*t.
What is this spironolactone all about? I saw minoxidilmax is selling it.
By the way my hair loss has been slowing doen a lot after 11 weeks of topical dutasteride.
I have to say that i used only topical dutasteride for 11 weeks, now im starting to integrate again topcial minoxidill for some serious growth and i hope in 6 month ill get also some regrowth from topical dutasteride, patience is key with hair loss

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this spironolactone all about? I saw minoxidilmax is selling it.
By the way my hair loss has been slowing doen a lot after 11 weeks of topical dutasteride.
I have to say that i used only topical dutasteride for 11 weeks, now im starting to integrate again topcial minoxidill for some serious growth and i hope in 6 month ill get also some regrowth from topical dutasteride, patience is key with hair loss
Spironolactone block both t and dht receptors at the follicle. In this cause I need to block out T due to the rise of T dutasteride causes.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone block both t and dht receptors at the follicle. In this cause I need to block out T due to the rise of T dutasteride causes.
Ah, so i should also use it right?
Is there any side effect i could get while blocking T to my scalp?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I decide this week to add again topical minoxidil and my hair is feeling great.
well good luck telling if top dutasteride is worth anything now.. further info will now contribute zilch to this "research" thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride works you can see results from the discord group

I don't know why here still discredit it though...
Will work for some won't work for others. Fact of life. People also don't use only topical dutasteride always mix other sh*t with it. I used oral and topical for 8 months no results, now im only on oral but still no results. But why don't you share the results form discord group here?

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It obviously works really well for some people and not so much for others just like oral finasteride or dutasteride works great for some and others continue to lose hair. I guess spiking scalp test or free test can be problematic for some who are more prone to these androgens.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It obviously works really well for some people and not so much for others just like oral finasteride or dutasteride works great for some and others continue to lose hair. I guess spiking scalp test or free test can be problematic for some who are more prone to these androgens.
can we get something more rigorous and scientific? like, its not like finasteride working or not is a coin toss. finasteride has a clear mode of action and 85% of people respond to it. there is very obvious statistically significant results with finasteride. some respond and some dont does not cut it. i am suprised that nobody credible has done proper surveillance of their treatment. that includes:

measuring scalp dht

measuring serum dht

making proper pictures

i have not seen any of those tbh. saying "it works for some and not for others, total randomness and non predictable" does not suffice

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can we get something more rigorous and scientific? like, its not like finasteride working or not is a coin toss. finasteride has a clear mode of action and 85% of people respond to it. there is very obvious statistically significant results with finasteride. some respond and some dont does not cut it. i am suprised that nobody credible has done proper surveillance of their treatment. that includes:

measuring scalp dht

measuring serum dht

making proper pictures

i have not seen any of those tbh. saying "it works for some and not for others, total randomness and non predictable" does not suffice

Then don't try it. How hard is it to buy a bottle, take a picture and do some bloodwork.

"Finasteride has a clear mode of action" .. yeah, so does Dutasteride. We all know how it works and what it does. Orally, Topically or Injected. Same drug.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't believe I don't care because topical Dutasteride works for me and I can share the discord link so that you could see the results with your own eyes

I'm using this forum since early 2015 what the heck I would lie...

Don't bother man, he is just being lazy. One of those people that want others to experience all the bad (and good sh*t) for him so he can make up his mind whether to try something or not.

They don't deserve your time.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a guy take testo shots while on finasteride and he said the extra boost in testo didn't affect his hair at all. But for some prolly does.