Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys in all honesty what are the odds topical duta actually works for at least maintenance and the odds of dick shrinking and losing sensation?
The first very rare chance (haven't seen any noteworthy results so far) but the later part with sides definitely not (haven't heard any complains when using once a week)

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Wong on Topical Dutasteride

" With just once a week application the results are really amazing with zero side effects... we are very excited"

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Wong on Topical Dutasteride

" With just once a week application the results are really amazing with zero side effects... we are very excited"

So why we don't have pictures......
Many guys from discord group tried this method with poor results

From discord group theres a guy who have a very nice gains with needle+topical Dutasteride 0.025% 1x/week without sides.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why we don't have pictures......
Many guys from discord group tried this method with poor results

From discord group theres a guy who have a very nice gains with needle+topical Dutasteride 0.025% 1x/week without sides.
Yes, but I think he is on RU as well if we are talking about the same guy.

I think there are practically no results on only topical dutasteride or with minoxidil maybe, if we want to discuss a growth promoter in the regimen per se.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but I think he is on RU as well if we are talking about the same guy.

I think there are practically no results on only topical dutasteride or with minoxidil maybe, if we want to discuss a growth promoter in the regimen per se.
Nope, it's another guy he used minoxidil for 10 years and scalp massage without results but he start using topical Dutasteride+dermaroller and nizoral and minoxidil this year with good results

May you know him @Orhen from the group is a nice guy

Topical Dutasteride with dermaroller I believe it's a insane treatment I saw nice results and the studys looks solid

Yesterday I did the mesotherapy 2ml 1x/week (topical Dutasteride 0.1% with dermaroller 1.5mm) let's see whats will happening next weeks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are thousands of guys buying topical dutasteride (yes, thousands upon the thousands) from several vendors. MinoxidilMax sells thousands of bottles monthly, probably crap and impure which nobody will have results with.

I spoke with the girls from Parati a few weeks ago and they told me the same clients have been buying it for 2 years now constantly are having great results.

It obviously works, I regrew my entire crow and mid scalp on it. There are some guys on hair restoration network on it as well with results after just 2 months (visible thickening).

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, it's another guy he used minoxidil for 10 years and scalp massage without results but he start using topical Dutasteride+dermaroller and nizoral and minoxidil this year with good results

May you know him @Orhen from the group is a nice guy

Topical Dutasteride with dermaroller I believe it's a insane treatment I saw nice results and the studys looks solid

Yesterday I did the mesotherapy 2ml 1x/week (topical Dutasteride 0.1% with dermaroller 1.5mm) let's see whats will happening next weeks
Oh ok, thanks. I will reach out to him and know his regimen. At least some positive result on topical dutasteride if he is using only that.

crusader07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd put up this email I had with the FUEClinic about dutasteride 0.01% Mesotherapy. They said any dermarolling above 0.75mm is too deep.

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 147
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 135

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd put up this email I had with the FUEClinic about dutasteride 0.01% Mesotherapy. They said any dermarolling above 0.75mm is too deep.
That’s contradictory advise then as the website states the following:

“A maximum of 3ml should be used on each application at a 1mm to 2mm depth using a dermapen or dermaroller once a week.”

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:
Topical Dutasteride 0.1%+dermaroller give me sides

So I will back to Dr. Mwamba's advice 1-2x week 2ml it's better than nothing

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
None
That dosage is too high
Use 0.05% max or 0.01%
Might as well take the oral pill if you are going to microneedle 1MG-2MG of Dutasteride

Ultraman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s contradictory advise then as the website states the following:

“A maximum of 3ml should be used on each application at a 1mm to 2mm depth using a dermapen or dermaroller once a week.”
yes. i see that on their website.
they need to update the info on their website.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My labs came back in today, my DHT sits at a record high of 518,8 pg/mL, around 60% higher than the highest I have ever had it.

For those who are wondering if Creatine rises DHT my DHT had never been higher than 320 in my life.

I took 10 grams of Creatine for a week before the test. I will repeat next Tuesday to see if it comes back down a little since it supposedly rises it temporarily

No hair loss by the way. This might be a good way to keep your blood DHT in check while using Topical Dutasteride.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a study with Rugby players you can find on google and some guys on reddit that had a drastic increase on DHT while taking oral finasteride after adding creatine so I thought I'd check it out. Hopefully it will go back down and stay mildly elevated.

I did not feel more libido or any different, perhaps a little more energy.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s the same but 450 was without topical dutasteride , I have never been higher than 320 while using 5AR blockers, I sit at 518 now with topical dutasteride

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My labs came back in today, my DHT sits at a record high of 518,8 pg/mL, around 60% higher than the highest I have ever had it.

For those who are wondering if Creatine rises DHT my DHT had never been higher than 320 in my life.

I took 10 grams of Creatine for a week before the test. I will repeat next Tuesday to see if it comes back down a little since it supposedly rises it temporarily

No hair loss by the way. This might be a good way to keep your blood DHT in check while using Topical Dutasteride.
Hollyshit thats a great way to counter it. But the issue isnt blood. Its tissue. Its always been tissue. High dht in scalp bad. High dht in penis good. Honestly serum dht not sure how good or bad it is