Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

inmyhead

Reaction score
One note: I don't know what country from EU you are but for countries like Spain or Portugal the price remains the same.
I'm from eastern Europe. I wonder if they will allow to pay the tax in advance or will I have to pay it in the customs (this one is worse, since it might take weeks to clear the imported stuff)..

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They ship from Spain, I don't see how anybody will have to pay any tax but maybe I am wrong.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stating facts, did you increased your frequency of topical Dutasteride?
I did 1.5 months before to twice a week (0.1%, 1ml), started getting sides and thus reduced to once again. I am still thinning, but I will continue until August to mark it a year and conclude efficacy.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using topical Dutasteride 0.1% EOD 1ml for like one week and scalp is less inflamed and itchy I hope this is a good signal.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not missing, he states it very clearly on his protocol
Yes, Definitely in his post , I was just making it clear for people here that the results are not just due to topical, as the thread is topical dutasteride assessment, it can be misleading.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mustang I still waiting for guys with results once a week give us the link

The only guy that claims once a week works is @hailbrotzu and Oh I did a deep research and I found one guy from Reddit

But I couldn't find the 500 results you said

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone understand the mechanics behind dutasteride ?
Like why dont we do once every two weeks?
Also if it reaches the hair follicle does the drug stay in the hair follicle. Like i dont understand if it binds to the 5ar enzyme what happens to that enzyme? And what about the other enzymes being made.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mustang I still waiting for guys with results once a week give us the link

The only guy that claims once a week works is @hailbrotzu and Oh I did a deep research and I found one guy from Reddit

But I couldn't find the 500 results you said
Well there aren't any.
You can join the discord server, the link must be here in the comments. More people are experimenting there in the last year and there has not been any consensus so far.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys a little update. I'm finally losing little hair now in the morning showers. I was losing 35-50 hairs in shower for almost 8 months. Now I'm only losing 8-15 hairs in shower for almost a week, a big difference But it took ages man. Before all my treatments including dutasteride of course I was losing quite alot of hair in the shower but now it's fixed. I currently take 2mg of duta EOD orally and apply topical duta together with alfadratiol and azeliac acid that I mix myself i apply it the day after oral duta. Also use a laser helmet EOD for 25 min. I may increase my oral duta to 2.5mg EOD. the reason I use it EOD is due to the long half life of duta and its better for my liver to get 1 day rest from dutasteride. I'm a happy camper currently. I know that my hair would be utter sh*t today if I never took dutasteride that's for damn sure. I forgot to say I also use topical 8ml of alfadratiol pantostin everyday, I mix 2.5g of azelaic acid into a 100ml bottle called pantostin and shake, it dissolves perfectly. I use topical duta EOD. May start everyday soon.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys a little update. I'm finally losing little hair now in the morning showers. I was losing 35-50 hairs in shower for almost 8 months. Now I'm only losing 8-15 hairs in shower for almost a week, a big difference But it took ages man. Before all my treatments including dutasteride of course I was losing quite alot of hair in the shower but now it's fixed. I currently take 2mg of duta EOD orally and apply topical duta together with alfadratiol and azeliac acid that I mix myself i apply it the day after oral duta. Also use a laser helmet EOD for 25 min. I may increase my oral duta to 2.5mg EOD. the reason I use it EOD is due to the long half life of duta and its better for my liver to get 1 day rest from dutasteride. I'm a happy camper currently. I know that my hair would be utter sh*t today if I never took dutasteride that's for damn sure.
Drop the alfatradiol. Even on women it basicallly did nothing. Its an era alpha agonist more than a beta which could potentially make things worse.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drop the alfatradiol. Even on women it basicallly did nothing. Its an era alpha agonist more than a beta which could potentially make things worse.
The studies says it helps and increased haircount on pubmed and on pmc on women and certainly didn't say anything about it making their hair worse. Been using it for a few months now with azeliac acid and my shedding is less I won't change what works. All I know is that it is a weak estrogen and 5a reductase inhibitor. Even Kevin man on youtube uses alfadratiol he recommends it even.

Last edited: