Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing and clearing out for everybody. Really appreciate it.

There are over 50 guys on Topical Dutasteride only at the Spanish forum and hundreds more that don't post.
Lupanzula has 500 patients on it!! Imagine how many thousands of people are just on Topical Dutasteride
99% don't come on forums or read them but don't post, I know many guys who are on it and don't comment here.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that topical Dutasteride works but not once a week
But will at least 3x a week or every other day give a try and you will start see the difference but if you want bite the bullet try with needle

Again, this is not the protocol recommended by physicians (hair transplant surgeons).

They tell you once a week or once every 10 days

Using it 3 times a week might as well take it orally once a week.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want offend you but you are the only guy I know that use 1x/week and works and others try the same method and failed weird

If you know other guys with your method and works can you provide us this information

You are the guy that made me give a try the topical Dutasteride because of the low sides profile so I'm not say you are a liar! But I had read your old posts you did 3x week or every other day

I have not used it in 3 weeks now.
I am trying to get away with just once a month or twice a month at most.
Let's see if it works. I don't need it daily, probably not even weekly but that is what works for me. I am 35 and not 20, I have less androgens than most of the guys here who are kids.

You don't offend me buddy.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are over 50 guys on Topical Dutasteride only at the Spanish forum and hundreds more that don't post.
Lupanzula has 500 patients on it!! Imagine how many thousands of people are just on Topical Dutasteride
99% don't come on forums or read them but don't post, I know many guys who are on it and don't comment here.
Proof /pics /link to website (basically anything) or it did not happen.

There are now at least 500 guys on discord server, and at least 150 (I am sure more but being pessimistic) who have been on this thread, and have started to use topical dutasteride. None of them have reported any considerable improvement. The few cases who showed improvements where simultaneously either on RU, oral finasteride/dutasteride, which do not show any correlation to topical dutasteride.

Why only lupanzula or whatever Spanish forum you always refer to are showing results?

If you have proof then share with the people here, otherwise please (being kind) stop giving false hope to people.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
my sleep has improved massively for 3 days now without any sleeping pill just camomile tea which is said to help sleep i drink alot of it. Today I'm gonna raise my daily oral dose from 0.5mg to 1mg to see how it affects my sleep. Topical I use max once weekly with derma stamping but I may give it up entirely and just go oral high dose. The reason I don't give only topical a chance to work is the lack of results and studies. Oral duta has been proven to grow more hair than oral finasteride there are more long term studies on it so I trust it more. Right now the only side effect I have with oral dutasteride is abit less semen production. My libido is amazing still so are my boners, if topical fails you guys just take it orally it's not as bad as people say it is been on it 6 months now. Gonna go back to Murray's duta tho.

Last edited:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. Yes, inhibiting almost 100 % of a NATURAL HORMONE by blocking a NATURAL ENZYME that is part of many other reactions in your body, besides creating DHT, is not dangerous at all, lol.

>Dutastéride and finasteride are well documented, this drug is not "RISKY". btw, DHT has not a high importance whend you're adult. A lot take hogh dose dutasteride for years whitout issues, it more important to have good testosteron levels than dht levels.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my sleep has improved massively for 3 days now without any sleeping pill just camomile tea which is said to help sleep i drink alot of it. Today I'm gonna raise my daily oral dose from 0.5mg to 1mg to see how it affects my sleep. Topical I use max once weekly with derma stamping but I may give it up entirely and just go oral high dose. The reason I don't give only topical a chance to work is the lack of results and studies. Oral duta has been proven to grow more hair than oral finasteride there are more long term studies on it so I trust it more. Right now the only side effect I have with oral dutasteride is abit less semen production. My libido is amazing still so are my boners, if topical fails you guys just take it orally it's not as bad as people say it is been on it 6 months now. Gonna go back to Murray's duta tho.
"if topical fails you guys just take it orally it's not as bad as people say it is been on it 6 months now. Dht is truly a useless hormone when it comes to your sexual health."

> I agree 100%
I'm on 5th years of oral dutasteride. I have a high libido !I know a lot of oral dutasteride which are exactly the same. The trick is to eat meat and animal proteins, and lift to have a good Testosteron. Using ZINC is good for boosting it too.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you right about the oral Dutasteride you don't need topical but if you use topical Dutasteride once a week will not do a crap you need high frequency like 3x week to everyday to fight male pattern baldness

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
>Dutastéride and finasteride are well documented, this drug is not "RISKY". btw, DHT has not a high importance whend you're adult. A lot take hogh dose dutasteride for years whitout issues, it more important to have good testosteron levels than dht levels.
For me personally dutasteride has been safer than finasteride even. I have read other guys mention this too.
Yes you right about the oral Dutasteride you don't need topical but if you use topical Dutasteride once a week will not do a crap you need high frequency like 3x week to everyday to fight male pattern baldness
I believe that to be true. And it's just a hassle to apply it that often and wait 4 hours before washing it out. Having to stay up late at night or stay inside for hours just to wait for the topical dutasteride to absorb through your skin that limits your life. Because applying duta and going outside to work or wherever is dangerous for other people. And ofc applying it that often will definately give you side effects if you are prone to them. Many here have gotten sides already from topical duta as it can go systemic so may aswell go the oral route instead is my thinking.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol . post the links to the studies . Did you even read what I posted ? IT is not just DHT what you are blocking ! for example, you are blocking allopregnolone too .
Kiddo, you really have no idea of what you are talking, to much youtube .

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof /pics /link to website (basically anything) or it did not happen.

There are now at least 500 guys on discord server, and at least 150 (I am sure more but being pessimistic) who have been on this thread, and have started to use topical dutasteride. None of them have reported any considerable improvement. The few cases who showed improvements where simultaneously either on RU, oral finasteride/dutasteride, which do not show any correlation to topical dutasteride.

Why only lupanzula or whatever Spanish forum you always refer to are showing results?

If you have proof then share with the people here, otherwise please (being kind) stop giving false hope to people.

I have no interest in proving anything to you nor should I. You can do your research

It's up to you to do your own research and try (or not) a treatment.

Oral dutasteride doesn't work for everybody, neither will Topical. It's probable even less effective than oral Dutasteride.

I am not here to give anybody hope. I shared my results on Topical Dutasteride with pictures and progress and it all snowballed into a discord channel and hundreds of guys having a go. Considering a treatment takes 6 months to show I think it's still early changes.

Also, most importantly. Improvement is not the norm. Maintenance is. Mesotherapy is much more effective for improvement.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Super weird. Mwamba has hundreds of patients having great results with once a week protocol yet YOU know more and recommend 3 times a week or high frequency on a drug with a 4 week half life.

Makes no sense to me.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no interest in proving anything to you nor should I. You can do your research

It's up to you to do your own research and try (or not) a treatment.

Oral dutasteride doesn't work for everybody, neither will Topical. It's probable even less effective than oral Dutasteride.

I am not here to give anybody hope. I shared my results on Topical Dutasteride with pictures and progress and it all snowballed into a discord channel and hundreds of guys having a go. Considering a treatment takes 6 months to show I think it's still early changes.

Also, most importantly. Improvement is not the norm. Maintenance is. Mesotherapy is much more effective for improvement.
Ok bye!

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Super weird. Mwamba has hundreds of patients having great results with once a week protocol yet YOU know more and recommend 3 times a week or high frequency on a drug with a 4 week half life.

Makes no sense to me.

I've always found this one of your funniest claims. The idea that dr. Mwamba has hundreds of people on this protocol with great results, but none of them ever post about it anywhere on hair loss forums or the internet is just so ludicrous. We'll just have to take your and Mwamba's word for it, right? Maybe we can ask the hundreds of people on the Spanish forums, who are also having great success without any side effects.

I honestly still don't know if you're a paid shill or a compulsive liar. I just hope people realize you shouldn't be taken seriously and don't base any decisions involving their hair or health on anything you have to say.

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if dht is not important for everyone why I have gyno now from topical finasteride???? ……

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always found this one of your funniest claims. The idea that dr. Mwamba has hundreds of people on this protocol with great results, but none of them ever post about it anywhere on hair loss forums or the internet is just so ludicrous. We'll just have to take your and Mwamba's word for it, right? Maybe we can ask the hundreds of people on the Spanish forums, who are also having great success without any side effects.

I honestly still don't know if you're a paid shill or a compulsive liar. I just hope people realize you shouldn't be taken seriously and don't base any decisions involving their hair or health on anything you have to say.
You have already got the hint, trust your guts.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @Mustang I will be a guinea pig and will do 1x week for 4 week and comeback with update to see if this helps against my inflamation and itch
I don't believe but I want finish this debate

Last edited: