Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintain
I did regrow all of my crown but I am an exception
Mesotherapy does regrow though. A lot.
Nothing is a guarantee dude. That's a bold statement to say. And mesotherapy will definately make it go systemic alot when u use 1.5 to 2mm Derma stamp. People already get sides without even needling imagine what mesotherapy will do. I know you are just making a statement and not telling people to do mesotherapy.

Last edited:

jd_uk

Reaction score
This is why you only apply it at night before bed time and wait 4 hours minimum and wash out. As long as it penetrates your skin that's all that matters. Letting it sit on top of your skin and hair won't help.
So you wake up after 4 hours to wash it out? Maybe that's why dutasteride is causing insomnia.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you wake up after 4 hours to wash it out? Maybe that's why dutasteride is causing insomnia.
Stop being a troll. Dutasteride causes insomnia because it blocks allopregnanolone. No you clearly misunderstood. I'm saying to apply it at night stay up and wait 4h and wash out.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is a guarantee dude. That's a bold statement to say. And mesotherapy will definately make it go systemic alot when u use 1.5 to 2mm Derma stamp. People already get sides without even needling imagine what mesotherapy will do. I know you are just making a statement and not telling people to do mesotherapy.

Mesotherapy is done at 0.5mm to 0.75mm by clinics in Spain.
They do it once a month, concentration is 0.05% and they apply 2ML.
This is the equivalent of taking two dutasteride pills once a month should it all go systemic. 1MG.
A lot of DHT is 5AR reduced at the hair follicles and skin so there will be active local action before being vascularized.
This has again been proven by scientific studies measuring hormones.

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mesotherapy is done at 0.5mm to 0.75mm by clinics in Spain.
They do it once a month, concentration is 0.05% and they apply 2ML.
This is the equivalent of taking two dutasteride pills once a month should it all go systemic. 1MG.
A lot of DHT is 5AR reduced at the hair follicles and skin so there will be active local action before being vascularized.
This has again been proven by scientific studies measuring hormones.
Ah let’s goooo, I’m doing it every week but I will start doing it monthly after the next week.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone give a brief summary: Is topical duta really side effect free or has that been proven wrong already?

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am using topical dutasteride since a year now. Once a week application of 0.5mg Avodart in ethanol. My hair has thinned out badly and no regrowth. I have started to buzz now to make myself presentable.

Is there anyone who has seen any considerable regrowth from topical dutasteride?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Can anyone give a brief summary: Is topical duta really side effect free or has that been proven wrong already?
Sounds, as ever, like nobody has the slightest clue. Needs mamy people to be doing regular systemic DHT/testosterone tests over a period of many months to know.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effect free it's not
I can tell you from the hundreds of patients Dr Mwamba has on it only a handful got sides compared to 50% that got sides on oral.
It's definitely the safest option if used with the correct vehicle and at the right concentration, spacing, etc... Not the minoxidil max crap of course.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effect free is secondary, maybe we should also discuss efficacy? Except from you Mustang, who has had a decent number of transplants (nothing against it but just trying to get to a correlation), and Sonic temples who we are arguing if he has male pattern baldness or if he has caught it in extremely early stage, I haven't seen anyone showing results.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's lying (unfortunately); at some point he even claimed there were hundreds. There is no way the Spanish forum has over 50 success stories.
Why am I not surprised, that's why I asked him to share the link. But maybe if it is not true, than he won't come back.

Time to get back to reality check, IMO.
Topical is hardly effective than oral. I got amazing regrowth on oral but brought all the sides, and I was ready to trade my hair eventually to make the sides go away. Started topical dutasteride, but it is not effective for me personally, and for 1000's others who are lurking this thread.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you share the link? Couldn't find through Google

I was going to post the link right now but since you just said you are not surprised instead of defending me from somebody that is insulting me you can do the research for yourself.

I don't help people who don't disserve help. Good luck with oral dutasteride. I know Mwamba and Lupanzula have over 500 patients on it for more than a year, maybe two years by now from Lupanzula. I guess it's not working for them since they keep coming back for more.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to post the link right now but since you just said you are not surprised instead of defending me from somebody that is insulting me you can do the research for yourself.

I don't help people who don't disserve help. Good luck with oral dutasteride. I know Mwamba and Lupanzula have over 500 patients on it for more than a year, maybe two years by now from Lupanzula. I guess it's not working for them since they keep coming back for more.
First of all, read my statement properly, I said I have stopped taking oral dutasteride because it brought all the sides, and never getting back on it.

Secondly, cut this drama. If you have something than post otherwise don't. Don't give me this help bullshit, I have been active long enough on this forum to differentiate who's helping and who's a wannabe.

Peace, and good luck in whatever you are trying to do on this forum :)

Mr.Shelby

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen over 50 guys, just check the Spanish forum
I am user of the Spanish forum too and it is not true that there are more than 50 guys using only topical dutasteride with good results.

There are many good results of a Spanish clinic using dutasteride mesotherapy + oral treatment, but NOT only with topical dutasteride.