Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seriously hope u guys don't apply topical dutasteride in the morning after a shower and walks around with dutasteride still on your scalp and hair this is insane if you do. It's suposed to be washed out after 4 hours, it then has already penetrated into the skin. Walking around outside and at your work place or anywhere especially near kids is dangerous, imagine you touching your hair, small particles of duta will be on your hand and you touch a baby or a child and he licks his fingers or you touch any object anywhere with duta particles on your hand from touching your damn hair. Apply it at night wait 4 hours or more and then wash it out.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With respect, you also did say that it's ruined (at least partially) your fertility. Some of these things are linked.
Well I do have reduced sperm and it don't shoot out anymore no clue why it don't shoot out with force anymore I'm curious to ask a doctor why. I'm planning on taking oral once weekly now to see if I can tolerate it and use topical every other day.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I seriously hope u guys don't apply topical dutasteride in the morning after a shower and walks around with dutasteride still on your scalp and hair this is insane if you do. It's suposed to be washed out after 4 hours, it then has already penetrated into the skin. Walking around outside and at your work place or anywhere especially near kids is dangerous, imagine you touching your hair, small particles of duta will be on your hand and you touch a baby or a child and he licks his fingers or you touch any object anywhere with duta particles on your hand from touching your damn hair. Apply it at night wait 4 hours and then wash it out.
Well said.

jd_uk

Reaction score
yes, daily
Also interested whether any results or sides. Had hopes for fluridil but last time I heard some of those guys using 7% reported gyno and they're not really doing their testing very well (no blood tests and hadn't tested even if the drug was pure yet).

Chewbacca85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also interested whether any results or sides. Had hopes for fluridil but last time I heard some of those guys using 7% reported gyno and they're not really doing their testing very well (no blood tests and hadn't tested even if the drug was pure yet).
I used it together with topical finasteride 0.025% over 3 months, I had good results, don't know if they were from finasteride or Fluridil, propably from finasteride, after that time I developed insomnia, but I'm quiet sure that came from topical finasteride going systemic, since I had it also with oral finasteride

losingbattle88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some thoughts. Because topical dutasteride can and will go systemic to a small extent and build up in the system over time. Especially if you derma stamp to reach the follicles better as in mesotherapy. And also because I used topical EOD I may aswell take it orally then, I simply don't believe once weekly application is effective enough. I'm gonna try and see what oral 1mg daily do to my sleep. And apply topically once weekly with stamping. I remmeber losing so little hair on 2mg oral daily. Pretty crazy how fue clinics thrisoshol which is a vegetable oil of sorts without needling lowered Chewbaccas dht by 36% in just 2 weeks. It would build up had he continued using it like he says himself.

Last edited:

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang have you ever tried Fagron's Trichofoam as a vehicle? I'm asking because I'm using FUE's 01% Trichosol solution and I'm not sure if I reach full coverage of the scalp when I apply it. I saw a video on youtube of the Trichofoam and it looks like this is much better suited to cover the scalp. Last thing, how do you apply? Just randomly between the hairs or do you use a comb and part your hair several times?

Chewbacca85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sides?
Though about using it at 5% ?
No, I don't think I had any sides from it. I'm sure the sides I had came from topical finasteride, since I had the same with oral.

I'm using one ampoule per day, thats 2ml of 2% Fluridil, so 40mg.
What do you mean with "using it at 5%"? Using 2 ampoules per day?
It's only available at 2%. I know there is a discord group that made a group order of 7% at some Chinese Lab.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to call bullshit on both these claims. I personally spoke to someone in that buy, they tested it for purity and it came back 99%+ pure. Also not heard anything about gyno from any of the guys who bought, but I also haven't paid attention recently.

There should be no way for this to cause gyno if it's pure. It should be broken down by the blood very quickly.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'm going to call bullshit on both these claims. I personally spoke to someone in that buy, they tested it for purity and it came back 99%+ pure. Also not heard anything about gyno from any of the guys who bought, but I also haven't paid attention recently.

There should be no way for this to cause gyno if it's pure. It should be broken down by the blood very quickly.
Well maybe the test was done very recently? Certainly up until 2-3 weeks ago they hadn't tested for purity. And there were definitely already a couple of guys claiming side effects including gyno.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well maybe the test was done very recently? Certainly up until 2-3 weeks ago they hadn't tested for purity. And there were definitely already a couple of guys claiming side effects including gyno.
I'll ask again but I believe it was tested awhile ago.

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all.
I have been a lurker in this forum and in several otheres for quite some time now.
I will be making a post about my experience with several hair loss treatments (minoxidil 5%, ru58841 5%, topical finasteride, oral finasteride, minoxidil 5% with retinoic acid and topical dutasteride).
Right now i just want to share my experience with topical dutasteride.
Well i ordered topical dutasteride from 2 places: Minoxidil Max and Fue Clinic.
The one from minoxidil max was used in 2 consecutive days (in the first day i aplied 1 ml and in the second i apllied 0,5 ml, if i recall correcly).
Well i got side effects, and they were the same sides that i got from finasteride: slight fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno.
Imedietly after i ordered from Fue Clinic. I waited like 1 and a half weeks and it arrived. The sides from minoxidil max went away slowing but surely in the 1 and a half weeks that i waited. When i got the topical dutasteride from Fue Clinic applied it this monday (14/6/2021) alongside with my minoxidil and in the next day and until now i have been experiencing side effects again. I think they are worse than the ones from minoxidil max but that could be because i had 2 very bad and short nights of sleep. The sides are fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno. Now 2 things i want to point out. I used the topical dutasteride right after shower when my scalp was dry, and then i applied the minoxidil like 1 or 2h later right before bed. The thing is, minoxidil has of course PG and Ethanol has solvents and carriers and that might have made the dutasteride to go systemic. Also the minoxidil i used has retinoic acid (0,025%) and i read studies that retinoic acid when aplied in the skin can increase percutaneous absorbtion (it increases minoxidil absorbtion x3, i read in a study). So i am going to start taking 10% minoxidil with no Retinoic acid. Thats all. I would like to know your thoughts.
Oh the minoxidil i use is Dualgen-5R from minoxidil max, and the one i am going to start using is Tugain 10% from minoxidil beards.

Last edited: