Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always found this one of your funniest claims. The idea that dr. Mwamba has hundreds of people on this protocol with great results, but none of them ever post about it anywhere on hair loss forums or the internet is just so ludicrous. We'll just have to take your and Mwamba's word for it, right? Maybe we can ask the hundreds of people on the Spanish forums, who are also having great success without any side effects.

I honestly still don't know if you're a paid shill or a compulsive liar. I just hope people realize you shouldn't be taken seriously and don't base any decisions involving their hair or health on anything you have to say.

When I bought my Topical Dutasteride from them the invoice was 400 and something. So yeah, they probably have thousands of patients on it.

I have met several at the clinic and Lupanzula has many as well.

You know how many guys take Dutasteride worlwide? MILLIONS. Do you see them posting here? Come on brother, step up your game.

I am both a paid shill and a compulsive liar and here you are, trying my protocol. You are welcome.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have already got the hint, trust your guts.

He does. God forbid he tries an FDA approved drug prescribed off label for hair loss to millions of people around the world in a safer format. Be careful!!!

You should also be thanking. You are all so ungrateful. Kids these days.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So if dht is not important for everyone why I have gyno now from topical finasteride???? ……

Do you know that majority of people who get GYNO don't use Finasteride or Dutasteride ? Gyno is a common issue...that's why it's covered by insurance in a lots of country. Gyno is related to too high E2. It's high E2 who cause gyno. Not absence of DHT. Having a low DHT is not "dangerous". We speak thera about "danger" of theses medecines. Gyno is not a dangerous condition.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna quit this Bangladesh cheap *** dutasteride I just don't trust it. Cost like 3 dollars per back of 28 pills it's ridiculously cheap in Bangladesh. Going back to expensive duta from USA instead Im just shedding. Topical dutasteride makes me shed oral dutasteride makes me shed i believe I have achieved maintenance at least but hope the USA duta stops my shedding. Dht is way worse than T for hair so I should see a reduction in hairloss despite the increase in T on oral duta or topical. But atm I don't so it don't make sense at all.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok it's confirmed oral dutasteride and topical for 7 months soon has failed me. I'm still thinning. Or it's a shed. I'm infertile for nothing this sux. Now my anxiety is back. Can't believe not even dutasteride is strong enough to halt my hair thinning despite thinning slowly for 10 years, Jesus christ so depressing. But what I can honestly say dutasteride has removed my scalp itch and my front has stopped thinning at least.

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok it's confirmed oral dutasteride and topical for 7 months soon has failed me. I'm still thinning. Or it's a shed. I'm infertile for nothing this sux. Now my anxiety is back. Can't believe not even dutasteride is strong enough to halt my hair thinning despite thinning slowly for 10 years, Jesus christ so depressing. But what I can honestly say dutasteride has removed my scalp itch and my front has stopped thinning at least.
You are being paranoid I'm sure you aren't losing your hair you are saying Dutasteride stopped your scalp itch this is a good signal

Sheeding doesn't means male pattern baldness people without male pattern baldness shed too
So relax and enjoy your life

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are being paranoid I'm sure you aren't losing your hair you are saying Dutasteride stopped your scalp itch this is a good signal

Sheeding doesn't means male pattern baldness people without male pattern baldness shed too
So relax and enjoy your life
Yeah I know about the shedding it's true. I'm keeping hopes up. I'm gonna use the dutasteride from Murray Avenue apothecary again when I get it in a few weeks and hope for the best. Because I was on it for 5.5 month's then switched to Bangladesh generic dutasteride capsules from unimed unihealth. That I bought from minoxidillexpress. I don't trust it much think it could be worse quality.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My main problem is, is that my hair won't grow long on top despite being thick and healthy it has short growing phase, yes I pulled out a hair and it was thick looking so it's not thinning, My hair is in different lengths because of this so it looks thinner in certain places cause the shorter hairs won't join in with the longer hairs. Here is a picture proof of the thickness of the hair that grows short on top. Clearly a thick healthy hair, I had to break it off and I felt the strength of the hair. Really weird symptom I have. I'm afraid minoxidill I used before has fucked up my telogen and anagen phases permanently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701_162255_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701_162255_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Chewbacca85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did another bloodtest after stopping topical dutasteride 0.1%:

Baseline at Lab A (18.05.) 6 weeks after stopping topical finasteride 0.025% eod
DHT: 349 ng/l (250-990 normal)
Total T: 722 ng/dl (270-900 normal)

At Lab B (31.05.) after 2 doses of 1.5 ml once per week of 0.1% dutasteride Trichosol
DHT: 222 ng/l (-36%)
Total T: 525 ng/dl (-27%)

At Lab B (28.06.) 4 weeks later, no dutasteride, but 3 doses of 1.5 ml topical finasteride 0.005% 2x per week
DHT: 607 ng/l
Total T: 571 ng/dl

I’m a bit confused, that my DHT is so much higher now than on dutasteride and even higher than the baseline test at Lab A. Maybe it’s because I did the 2. and 3. bloodtest at a different Lab than the first one. So if the 3. value is my baseline, 2 doses of 0.1% dutasteride would have caused a DHT drop of 63%. Or is it all due to the high fluctuation of DHT? Or a lab error, is this common with DHT? I did all tests around the same time.

SHBG was in all tests around 50 nmol/l, so quiet high which results in very low free T, thats probably the reason I’m so sensitive to 5ARIs

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did another bloodtest after stopping topical dutasteride 0.1%:

Baseline at Lab A (18.05.) 6 weeks after stopping topical finasteride 0.025% eod
DHT: 349 ng/l (250-990 normal)
Total T: 722 ng/dl (270-900 normal)

At Lab B (31.05.) after 2 doses of 1.5 ml once per week of 0.1% dutasteride Trichosol
DHT: 222 ng/l (-36%)
Total T: 525 ng/dl (-27%)

At Lab B (28.06.) 4 weeks later, no dutasteride, but 3 doses of 1.5 ml topical finasteride 0.005% 2x per week
DHT: 607 ng/l
Total T: 571 ng/dl

I’m a bit confused, that my DHT is so much higher now than on dutasteride and even higher than the baseline test at Lab A. Maybe it’s because I did the 2. and 3. bloodtest at a different Lab than the first one. So if the 3. value is my baseline, 2 doses of 0.1% dutasteride would have caused a DHT drop of 63%. Or is it all due to the high fluctuation of DHT? Or a lab error, is this common with DHT? I did all tests around the same time.

SHBG was in all tests around 50 nmol/l, so quiet high which results in very low free T, thats probably the reason I’m so sensitive to 5ARIs

Similar situation here with my dht levels while I am on oral Finasteride and topical as well… I started receding again (temples, hairline). I think I will add Dutasteride soon.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Similar situation here with my dht levels while I am on oral Finasteride and topical as well… I started receding again (temples, hairline). I think I will add Dutasteride soon.
On oral and topical duta and honestly it may have just stopped me from balding more but front hair looks exactly as thick as when I started it don't make sense at all. Less to no dht should thicken every hair strand abit at least but nope. I think nothing works for me to get visable thickening. Just saw a post of a guy that was on minoxidil for 8 years and finasteride 8 months absolutely no results. While some people get great results by just finasteride after just a few months it's unfair. male pattern baldness is more complex than just DHT it seems. My current regimen is 2mg oral duta Eod. Topical duta on the off days. Laser helmet ⛑ eod, topical alfadratiol with azeliac acid 8ml each day. If this don't work im cursed.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
Anyone from EU tried to order from fueclinic after july 1st? I've heard there are some new taxes when importing to EU from not EU countries.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone from EU tried to order from fueclinic after july 1st? I've heard there are some new taxes when importing to EU from not EU countries.
Fueclinic is from europe I think Brussels(EU) and the Dutasteride comes from an lab Andorra/Spain(EU) so you don't pay taxes, just Europe(No-EU)

Will be pain *** to buy minoxidil kirkland from ebay usa to europe if the taxes be high

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/59956-keep-and-fight/?tab=comments#comment-595854

Attachments

• Add-Text-07-09-10-00-38.jpg
    Add-Text-07-09-10-00-38.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 183

inmyhead

Reaction score
Fueclinic is from europe I think Brussels(EU) and the Dutasteride comes from an lab Andorra/Spain(EU) so you don't pay taxes, just Europe(No-EU)

Will be pain *** to buy minoxidil kirkland from ebay usa to europe if the taxes be high
Yes, but Andorra is not part of EU as far as I'm aware.