Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you get prescribed dutasteride aka avodart tablets for hairloss? its not FDA approved for hairloss its only used for prostate enlargement in old men.
Through an online Pharmacy. They ask a few general questions about about whether or not you have current health issues and the current state of your hairloss before issuing a prescription. They also make it clear that it is being sold "Off Label" before issuing a prescription to cover themselves legally.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
using that low dose once weekly wont do sh*t for your hairloss, you need to up the dosage and use it at least twice weekly or even 3 times weekly.
its all trial and error, i'll continue what i'm doing for a few months and alter the dosage as i go along if necessary

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get Avodart put it in carrier

jd_uk

Reaction score
Still using minoxidil and been for 2 years. Are these people being really cautious? Who knows, no real studies into topical duta so its still just a case experiment, monintor your progess/results, get blood checks then report results on here so we can get a better understanding of what works best.
Hm. I find it crazy how people don't monitor
who cares if you have low fertility? I wont have kids anyway. besides low fertiltiy men can have a child it just takes more effort and luck to make the woman pregnant.
Really stupid take.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know?
I know because we dont know how long the dutasteride stays active in the skin and how long it blocks 80% of scalp DHT. most studies conducted has used topical dutasteride daily. you wont cosistently keep blocking 80% of scalp DHT for 7 days if only used once a week.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I know because we dont know how long the dutasteride stays active in the skin and how long it blocks 80% of scalp DHT. most studies conducted has used topical dutasteride daily. you wont cosistently keep blocking 80% of scalp DHT for 7 days if only used once a week.
It has a long half life and I've heard of people getting results with less frequent dosing. I could be wrong though. As always I care about safety/health first.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has a long half life and I've heard of people getting results with less frequent dosing. I could be wrong though. As always I care about safety/health first.
f*** health and f*** safety. your hair is more important than your health and safety. your life is truely over as a bald man.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
using that low dose once weekly wont do sh*t for your hairloss, you need to up the dosage and use it at least twice weekly or even 3 times weekly.
I thought I was the smart one for using o.5 mg weekly :p

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I was the smart one for using o.5 mg weekly :p
you are, but I always go extreme because I worry it wont work otherwise, my hair was at a critical stage already so cant risk it. I still take it orally and my sperm is not too bad now. but dont you wanna try to use it twice weekly at least? I mean not everyone will respond the same way you did, btw where do you buy your avodart from? if I get my dutasteride pills from UK im gonna pop 2mg daily this time instead of 0.5mg EOD. that will block at least 75- 80% of scalp dht. may even use it once weekly topically too, if I become infertile I dont give a sh*t ashton kutcher took dutasteride for 20 years.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** health and f*** safety. your hair is more important than your health and safety. your life is truely over as a bald man.

So you are going to eventually kill yourself? Cause you are going bald kid.

Can somebody ban this troll kid from this forum. Losing battle. What are you, 19?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are going to eventually kill yourself? Cause you are going bald kid.

Can somebody ban this troll kid from this forum. Losing battle. What are you, 19?

im not a troll mustang but guess what? YOU ARE. as I said before im 33 years old, im the boy that never grew up but if I go bald I will most certainly kill myself. theres nothing worse than being bald, not even CANCER. im ready to get prostate cancer from dutasteride even I dont care if I do as long as I die with some hair on my head. you dont realise how many people on hairloss forums are suicidal over going bald and even use TRANS drugs to stop going bald thats how serious they are, some have even castrated themselves to keep their hair yep its true. just because you have had a thousand hair transplant and got lots of money to spend its no suprise you arent worried about going bald. I already got banned like a month ago thanks to you. but so far I havent broken any rules, just stating my opinion.

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im not a troll mustang but guess what? YOU ARE. as I said before im 33 years old, im the boy that never grew up but if I go bald I will most certainly kill myself. theres nothing worse than being bald, not even CANCER. im ready to get prostate cancer from dutasteride even I dont care if I do as long as I die with some hair on my head. you dont realise how many people on hairloss forums are suicidal over going bald and even use TRANS drugs to stop going bald thats how serious they are, some have even castrated themselves to keep their hair yep its true. just because you have had a thousand hair transplant and got lots of money to spend its no suprise you arent worried about going bald. I already got banned like a month ago thanks to you. but so far I havent broken any rules, just stating my opinion.
Hairloss does suck but anyway. Does your regimen work?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, for the past year many users who use topical dutasteride are in a single group to have a better idea of topical dutasteride's effects on hair and serum DHT levels. We are currently 500+ people and some people occasionally post their blood results and we discuss the topic as well.

Here's the invite for people who are interested in topical dutasteride: https://discord.gg/eZrCYDApR6

Small disclaimer: Just in case someone misunderstands the purpose of this server, on the server, we never encourage anyone to use topical dutasteride. The Discord server is only used for educational purposes only, gathering data from individuals who are voluntarily experimenting with topical dutasteride completely by their own will. If you are thinking about experimenting with topical dutasteride, please experiment under your own risk under the supervision of a medical professional. And by being on the server I linked above, you agree that you do everything at your own risk. The server is only there to give this topic attention and a platform.

Let's discuss further there!

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he’s an absolute clown tbh. He’s a walking talking contradiction. Don’t think he’s a rep for a company though. You should join the discord, there’s more results shared on there than on here generally.
Where can i join the discord please ?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score