Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m thinking of starting topical dutasteride

do I use minoxman or strut?

a new tressless topical dutasteride transformation was posted today and he said to stay away from minoxidil man.. I wanted to order minoxidil man cause it’s easier and without prescription

So strut or minoxman..?
not only easier but TWICE as cheap. and that guy was proably mustang xD lol. u can totally trust minoxidillmax, sure they use drugs from china and it may not be as "pure" but I think if their products made people bald or worsened their hair you would see hundreds of people complaining about their products all over the forums WHICH ISNT THE CASE AT ALL. they have been in business for years and I did personally use their sprio cream 5% and it reduced my shedding quite abit. I have read many positive comments of their products and I doubt all of them are written by their company staff. I personally wont buy from them but im gonna try out generic dutasteride pill and mix it myself like sonictemple does it will save me alot of money each month.

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
not only easier but TWICE as cheap. and that guy was proably mustang xD lol. u can totally trust minoxidillmax, sure they use drugs from china and it may not be as "pure" but I think if their products made people bald or worsened their hair you would see hundreds of people complaining about their products all over the forums WHICH ISNT THE CASE AT ALL. they have been in business for years and I did personally use their sprio cream 5% and it reduced my shedding quite abit. I have read many positive comments of their products and I doubt all of them are written by their company staff. I personally wont buy from them but im gonna try out generic dutasteride pill and mix it myself like sonictemple does it will save me alot of money each month.
Do I get the pg free one or pg one from minoxidil max? Not sure which to get since I think there’s a pg free one and a pg one

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I get the pg free one or pg one from minoxidil max? Not sure which to get since I think there’s a pg free one and a pg one

It's got DMI. Might as well take an oral pill of Dutasteride.

Twice as cheap? Paying Parati costs me 30 euros for 0.1% ... they are way cheaper than that crap

"U can totally trust a brand that uses Wuhan's dutasteride, the same that Kane used an tested 50% impute.

Sure man. Be my guest. Don't say we didn't warn you.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting read, most of it we already know but still:

Yep, I believe @sonictemples has success with this method

This page shows my concern about dutasteride. Fertility was reduced in subjects and was only partially rectified 24 weeks after stopping the drug:

The whole interest based around topical duta is the idea that it does not go systemic. If it doesn't go systemic (or only minimal amount) its not going to affect fertility.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Hope that is the case (to both posters above me), but it still feels like a risk unless we have data showing that enough people took blood tests regularly and didn't get systemic dht reduction. Do we know of many or any who did?

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope that is the case (to both posters above me), but it still feels like a risk unless we have data showing that enough people took blood tests regularly and didn't get systemic dht reduction. Do we know of many or any who did?
I've been applying 1.5mg topically per week for 10 weeks. zero side effects so far. I will get a blood test at some point to check serum dht level to make sure it remains within the normal range

jd_uk

Reaction score
I've been applying 1.5mg topically per week for 10 weeks. zero side effects so far. I will get a blood test at some point to check serum dht level to make sure it remains within the normal range
Would be interested to know. Also free testosterone would be interesting because I know finasteride can cause that to drop.

Oh..is the 1.5 topically what is recommended? And where did you get yours?

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be interested to know. Also free testosterone would be interesting because I know finasteride can cause that to drop.

Oh..is the 1.5 topically what is recommended? And where did you get yours?
1.5mg is just just what i decided to try. the FUE clinic recommends applying between 1 and 2 mg either once or twice per week so decided 1.5 mg was a reasonable amount to start with. i empty 3 0.5mg soft gel duta capsules into 1.5 ml of stemoxydine.

jd_uk

Reaction score
1.5mg is just just what i decided to try. the FUE clinic recommends applying between 1 and 2 mg either once or twice per week so decided 1.5 mg was a reasonable amount to start with. i empty 3 0.5mg soft gel duta capsules into 1.5 ml of stemoxydine.
Ah ok. So not using minoxidil anymore?

I keep hearing of people mentioning 0.1mg dosage but have no idea about numbers for dutasteride. Are these people being really cautious or are they taking it more regularly?

Let us know when you get DHT tested if possible.

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score

I keep hearing of people mentioning 0.1mg dosage but have no idea about numbers for dutasteride. Are these people being really cautious or are they taking it more regularly?

not 0.1mg but 0.1% probably

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score

Still using minoxidil and been for 2 years. Are these people being really cautious? Who knows, no real studies into topical duta so its still just a case experiment, monintor your progess/results, get blood checks then report results on here so we can get a better understanding of what works best.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's got DMI. Might as well take an oral pill of Dutasteride.

Twice as cheap? Paying Parati costs me 30 euros for 0.1% ... they are way cheaper than that crap

"U can totally trust a brand that uses Wuhan's dutasteride, the same that Kane used an tested 50% impute.

Sure man. Be my guest. Don't say we didn't warn you.
the same as kane used? what?? kane from anagen inc? elaborate what you mean HE used chinese dutasteride and tested 50%. ye the only dutasteride that is cheap is from parati that gel crap that is annoying to apply on scalp like you said yourself, and you even get side effects from paratis duta because its liposomal formula. you wont even use their dutasteride anymore only from FUE clinic so shut up. how you explain sonictemples results when he use generic dutasteride tablets that he mixes himself. and generic dutasteride comes from india/china usually, not all generics are bad moron, it depends on the source, there are thousand types of generic drugs on the market not all are bad.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you get prescribed dutasteride aka avodart tablets for hairloss? its not FDA approved for hairloss its only used for prostate enlargement in old men.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
using that low dose once weekly wont do sh*t for your hairloss, you need to up the dosage and use it at least twice weekly or even 3 times weekly.