Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trichosol does not prevent it. It just doesn't enhance it while not drying your scalp (like alcohol based products)

It also has 7 types of plants (or so) that are natural remedies against sebum and dermatitis. The first thing I noticed when using it was that my scalp itch was gone and flaking went away as well.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trichosol does not prevent it. It just doesn't enhance it while not drying your scalp (like alcohol based products)

It also has 7 types of plants (or so) that are natural remedies against sebum and dermatitis. The first thing I noticed when using it was that my scalp itch was gone and flaking went away as well.
if i may ask you that what would be the total dht serum reduction after a year for someone using topical dutasteride in trichosol at 0.05 once weekly? thanks

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i may ask you that what would be the total dht serum reduction after a year for someone using topical dutasteride in trichosol at 0.05 once weekly? thanks
I wouldnt worry about that, because DHT is almost useless after puberty it only plays a role in sperm production apparently, so you shouldnt worry, besides using that low dose once weekly in trichosol certainly wouldnt cause you any problems. even kevinman says DHT is a trash and useless hormone after puberty I almost fully agree with that statement.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No idea brother. My wild guess it's that the same as it is after 4/6 weeks given the half life of the drug.

I personally have no serum DHT reduction now (my last blood test) and my hair is stable.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea brother. My wild guess it's that the same as it is after 4/6 weeks given the half life of the drug.

I personally have no serum DHT reduction now (my last blood test) and my hair is stable.
thanks for always taking the time to answer my questions man . and what's the serum reduction after 4/6 weeks? fue clinics pretend it's close to none using trichosol but it's always ahrd o tell what's true or not with them

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for always taking the time to answer my questions man . and what's the serum reduction after 4/6 weeks? fue clinics pretend it's close to none using trichosol but it's always ahrd o tell what's true or not with them

Well I use them and have none so ...

Dr Mwamba knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience treating patients (like me) with Topical Dutasteride with good results and no sides. I met at least 3 of them at the clinic in Brussels during my surgeries.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I use them and have none so ...

Dr Mwamba knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience treating patients (like me) with Topical Dutasteride with good results and no sides. I met at least 3 of them at the clinic in Brussels during my surgeries.
absolutely no dht serum reduction? man that's huge.... thanks

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stable lol. Your front and hairline is transplanted. It's much easier to keep hair or regrow on the crown than the hairline, You are a rather bad example results wise. And to not forget your 16 hair transplants gtfo mustang.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I’m using trichosol and dutasride without a wetting agent will it still be able to penatrate? Like do I need something with trichosol or will trichosol alone be enough to penetrate

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used all 3: Parati, MinoxidilMax and FUECLINIC

1) Parati: Great results. Great Product. Pharma grade. Pain in the *** to get a response or a product shipped. Developed sides in 2 batches but not on the first 4 , really strange. Also, they claim it's stable for 6 months and Dutasteride is not. After 3 months these bottles lose potency regardless of the vehicle.

2) MinixidilMax: Stay away. Worst side effects I have experienced in my life. Imported from China, unregulated made from probably the impure dutasteride sold from Wuhan. Fishy company with fake addresses on their website. It's total crap. It is not Liposomal and uses enhancers. This will give you sides.

3) FUECLINIC: Great results. Great Product. Pharma grade. Pain in the *** to get a response. Longer sihipping times. No sides and good instructions on product usage and constant monitoring. They email me monthly to find out how it's going. Great protocol.
They use Trichosol which is great on itself.

Strut is a good option for americans. Uses DMI I believe. Pharma grade. Horrible protocol advising daily usage.

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used all 3: Parati, MinoxidilMax and FUECLINIC

1) Parati: Great results. Great Product. Pharma grade. Pain in the *** to get a response or a product shipped. Developed sides in 2 batches but not on the first 4 , really strange. Also, they claim it's stable for 6 months and Dutasteride is not. After 3 months these bottles lose potency regardless of the vehicle.

2) MinixidilMax: Stay away. Worst side effects I have experienced in my life. Imported from China, unregulated made from probably the impure dutasteride sold from Wuhan. Fishy company with fake addresses on their website. It's total crap. It is not Liposomal and uses enhancers. This will give you sides.

3) FUECLINIC: Great results. Great Product. Pharma grade. Pain in the *** to get a response. Longer sihipping times. No sides and good instructions on product usage and constant monitoring. They email me monthly to find out how it's going. Great protocol.
They use Trichosol which is great on itself.

Strut is a good option for americans. Uses DMI I believe. Pharma grade. Horrible protocol advising daily usage.
Thanks this is useful. Any experience with Farmacia Andorra? Recently ordered their 0.05% topical dutasteride (with trichosol). Still waiting to receive it, but if I don't like the product I may order from Fueclinic next time.