Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
well I havent checked andora at all. but I know fue clinic use Trichosol which is safer cause it dont contain pg/alcohol that can go systemic alot more. and ofc it contains growth factors and vitamins which sounds good enough to me. 100ml for 40 sounds like a scam lol. xD
Well i will give it a try then , andora also use trichosol in its preparation. I was just curious about the groth factor they are using in fue ( i am always suspicious about the composition of the things i buy )

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it may be possible to get them to make a weaker formulation? Maybe 0.05, 0.02 or even 0.01%?

You should ask them for a 0.01% Mesotherapy solution. I would be keen on trying that since it might be usable once a week and a safer way to start

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i will give it a try then , andora also use trichosol in its preparation. I was just curious about the groth factor they are using in fue ( i am always suspicious about the composition of the things i buy )

I am pretty sure it's made in the same pharmacy. The only difference is volume, concentration and the extra compounds used on the preparation by FUECLINIC which make it more expensive by ml though.

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it's made in the same pharmacy. The only difference is volume, concentration and the extra compounds used on the preparation by FUECLINIC which make it more expensive by ml though.
Ok i see, is there someone who know what they call growt factor

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My anecdotal evidence is in line with a couple of friends who have experienced the same with TRT (if not all of them) while tanking their DHT with oral dutasteride. TRT is not physiological regardless of the dose as it eliminates natural fluctuation.

Every single surgeon I have been to for a hair transplant (about 8 of them by now, including Couto, Feriduni Mwamba, Keser, HLC) has told me AA is caused by inflammation and explained how and why.
why dont you explain HOW and WHY? I dont believe it the slightest. there are strict vegans and fit guys that go bald too I doubt they have inflammation in their bodies. and there are very fat overweight guys that eat pizza and drink soda all day with perfect hair. inflammation is not the trigger in male pattern baldness. and rubbing minoxidill everyday with other alcoholic topicals on your scalp will most certainly cause inflammation in your skin which it did for me long time ago my skin turned red and i lost a sh*t load of hairs on my hairline 100 I pulled out it was caused by the minoxidill ethanol/pg. yet people grow hair back despite using ethanol/pg on their scalps everyday twice a day and eat a normal diet or even fast food diets. just SHUT THE HELL UP MUSTANG.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is 100% trichosol

I have a bottle here
go ahead and change your regimen already, you dont use topical finasteride just change it already you really like to trigger people I wanna meet you IRL and fight you. you would be easy to take down cause you are a fat low T impotent man xD

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not currently using it. I will try CB 7.5% on my next T cycle (June-August) and see if I have better luck protecting my hair.

Dutasteride mesotherapy is extremely effective specially when used with D panthenol, IF-1, Pyridoxine and Biotin. It has an 80% percieved improvement rate vs 30% improvement if using only Dutasteride according to this publication : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/ (They did use a higher concentration though)

The Topical Dutasteride I use (0.1%) from FUE CLINIC also has those vitamins and growth factors. I have seen more progress since switching to it the past 6 months compared to other formulations but most importantly the sides went away. Since it doesn't have DMSO it is much safer for me. DMSO is extremely effective in penetrating the scalp and I had horrible sides with it. I also has no alcohol as a solution which is a godsend to me since my scalp get's easily irritated with anything containing alcohol

The only downside is they are a little slow with answering emails and shipments, sometimes it takes up to 4 days to get a response and I know them.
Where do you plan to get the CB? Does FUE clinic also sell it?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you plan to get the CB? Does FUE clinic also sell it?
No way they dont sell experimental drugs only the chinese do. the fat low T man that needs T injections cause he cant get "it" up will buy from the chinese the very type of people he hates hahahahahaha funny.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No way they dont sell experimental drugs only the chinese do. the fat low T man that needs T injections cause he cant get "it" up will buy from the chinese the very type of people he hates hahahahahaha funny.
Not sure what you are talking about, Winlevi (CB1%) is FDA approved. Any compounding pharmacy could make you 7.5% if they have the drug and you had a prescribing doctor.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about, Winlevi (CB1%) is FDA approved. Any compounding pharmacy could make you 7.5% if they have the drug and you had a prescribing doctor.
They HAVE done trials on humans for acne, and it's as effective as Winlevi (CB 1%) in that case.

The point here is that they have not bothered to do trials for Androgenic Alopecia, even though this could be probably a good side-free treatment for many people, because they don't give a f***, and it's not profitable for them unless it grows tons of hair. Treatments like this should be on the market for people <NW2 who just want to keep their damn hair without side effects, but because companies are only looking for huge return on investment nobody bothers marketing sh*t that doesn't go from NW7->NW1. The 'maintenance abyss'.

a comment I found from 2019.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok tell me the price of this sh*t, CB aint cheap.

They HAVE done trials on humans for acne, and it's as effective as Winlevi (CB 1%) in that case.

The point here is that they have not bothered to do trials for Androgenic Alopecia, even though this could be probably a good side-free treatment for many people, because they don't give a f***, and it's not profitable for them unless it grows tons of hair. Treatments like this should be on the market for people <NW2 who just want to keep their damn hair without side effects, but because companies are only looking for huge return on investment nobody bothers marketing sh*t that doesn't go from NW7->NW1. The 'maintenance abyss'.

a comment I found from 2019.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. They've completed phase 2 for Androgenetic Alopecia in both male and started in for females. It's true it's not going to grow you much hair, but they've done the trials regardless.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. They've completed phase 2 for Androgenetic Alopecia in both male and started in for females. It's true it's not going to grow you much hair, but they've done the trials regardless.

Just what I wanted to hear. but what about the price you have any clue of the price of this? CB is twice as expensive as RU. I wont be using or buying CB just curious of the price.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just what I wanted to hear. but what about the price you have any clue of the price of this? CB is twice as expensive as RU. I wont be using or buying CB just curious of the price.
I'm not sure what the price is, that's why I was asking where Mustang was getting it from. I just know people have already been getting scripts written for compounding in North America. I'm sure hair transplant doctors will be hoping on that when they can.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted this
Crown is looking good. This was 16 months after starting topical treatment
No oral meds

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the whole post but all online buying wordings are at least 0.5%. Where can we get 0.05% please?