Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati are €39 + €25 shipping.. don’t care if it works.. I’ll get a FUE and use that sparingly.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
The most recent study presented to me shows that Dutasteride is best dissolved in oil plant based vehicles, Trichosol happens to be one.
So does it mean this is a good idea that I decided to mix Dutasteride pills with Alfatradiol, Stemoxydine and with Castor oil to the mix? or I just don't understand something

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So does it mean this is a good idea that I decided to mix Dutasteride pills with Alfatradiol, Stemoxydine and with Castor oil to the mix? or I just don't understand something

I mix duta with alfadratiol aswell. the alfradratiol is estradiol a type of estrogen it will decrease abit of the tetosterone on your scalp which is good because dutasteride raises it. I overdose alot on alfadratiol I apply 10ml twice daily to scalp.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
allright I just applied 5ml of my 0.05% liquid dutasteride. I did it cause mustang makes sense. gonna start with 5ml once every week or 10 days and wait and see.. if no side effects I up the dose to 10ml slowly but surely.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
allright I just applied 5ml of my 0.05% liquid dutasteride. I did it cause mustang makes sense. gonna start with 5ml once every week or 10 days and wait and see.. if no side effects I up the dose to 10ml slowly but surely.
Blood tests?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20201225_004759.jpg
I think there are some regrowth and I am shedding quite a lot if anyone's wondering

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude it has only been 4.5 months for sonic and he is using a rather small dosage of dutasteride in the first place and dont use it often. maintenance is what he can hope for at this point. but I do see lots of tiny hairs far away from his hairline.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood tests?
doing blood tests at this time of corona would take forever to get an appointment. but I got androgen deficency from oral finasteride after a month of usage by using it everyday. so if I can handle this dosage almost anybody can xD

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if I can handle this dosage almost anybody can xD

Canuto got sides at your dose, so not quite.

Good luck, though. Don't chase side effects to prove to yourself it's working, I'd personally stay at your current dose and keep running it, just me though.

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things are quite clear and simple

Topical dutasteride is by far the the best treatment out there for male pattern baldness. It saves my entire crown and regrew it all with zero side effects.

It reduces more scalp DHT than oral finasteride and it reduces less serum DHT than even the lowest dosage of oral finasteride

It's also cheap. A 60 euro bottle will last you 3 months.
I really want to believe you but I saw a post where you linked to someone selling topical dutasteride and makes me feel you are gaining something financial. Like I said I hope I’m wrong and apologise if I am

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix duta with alfadratiol aswell. the alfradratiol is estradiol a type of estrogen it will decrease abit of the tetosterone on your scalp which is good because dutasteride raises it. I overdose alot on alfadratiol I apply 10ml twice daily to scalp.
20ml a day? How much do you spend on this stuff? Ebay has 100ml for like 25 USD...

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati are €39 + €25 shipping.. don’t care if it works.. I’ll get a FUE and use that sparingly.

I really want to believe you but I saw a post where you linked to someone selling topical dutasteride and makes me feel you are gaining something financial. Like I said I hope I’m wrong and apologise if I am

You don't need to believe me. Numbers on scalp DHT and serum DHT reduction are right in front of you.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. There are several suppliers you can try it from

I have linked the clinic that I get it from after one year of people asking where I got it and never mentioning a pharmacy or clinic. All that financial gain I could have had during that entire year ...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's expensive make it yourself that's what I do

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to start dermarolling it (dermapen actually) again. dutasteride 0.05% with growth factors and vitamins. The standard Mesotherapy formula

I have seen too many shocking results using this protocol in the Spanish patients (hundreds of them) to not give it a try. Complete hair recovery and thickening.

This said, chances of sides are higher than topical use so after the first month were I will do it weekly I will use it only monthly while continuing with the Topical Dutasteride every other day

I will share pictures of the results and keep my head shaved to it's quite obvious.

PolishGuy

Reaction score
I'm going to start dermarolling it (dermapen actually) again. dutasteride 0.05% with growth factors and vitamins. The standard Mesotherapy formula

I have seen too many shocking results using this protocol in the Spanish patients (hundreds of them) to not give it a try. Complete hair recovery and thickening.

This said, chances of sides are higher than topical use so after the first month were I will do it weekly I will use it only monthly while continuing with the Topical Dutasteride every other day

I will share pictures of the results and keep my head shaved to it's quite obvious.
Where are You going to buy dutasteride for mesotherapy?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

what makes you use topical dutasteride EOD now instead of once a week? doesnt dutasteride have a long half life in the skin? or just serum?
and what I got from your post was that you will dermastamp once a month with only 0.05% dutasteride? what are these growth factors and vitamins? why even use them? seems to me you keep losing hair and going bald so you need to add more sh*t and use more often.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

My topical is 0.5% how much do I apply for minimum effect ? .5ml?

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I decided to use 0.5mg/1ml-2ml topical duta 3 times a week. Is it possible at the start increase in shedding? After almost one week I shed much more hairs now