My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people report shedding
I didn't have any, I actually stopped shedding when I started using it

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm selling two unused bottles of dutasteride 1% liposomal from farmacia parati.

I bought four bottles, but as i only apply 1 time a week, four is way too much, one bottle last about 6 months.

Shipping only within EU.

Contact me on PM if interested

IMG_20201221_182950.jpg

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to believe me. Numbers on scalp DHT and serum DHT reduction are right in front of you.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. There are several suppliers you can try it from

I have linked the clinic that I get it from after one year of people asking where I got it and never mentioning a pharmacy or clinic. All that financial gain I could have had during that entire year ...
Where are these scalp dht numbers that you had measured? i spoke to my derm and he said it would be very unlikely that someone from the general public would be able to get their scalp dht numbers measured as its an extremely intricit procedure

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm selling two unused bottles of dutasteride 1% liposomal from farmacia parati.

I bought four bottles, but as i only apply 1 time a week, four is way too much, one bottle last about 6 months.

Shipping only within EU.

Contact me on PM if interested

View attachment 153426
Any difference in hair shedding etc? 1.0% is strong

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Numbers have are already been published on this thread I believe. You can look for them

Indeed it's a complicate procedure indeed. You need to do a scalp biopsy (2-4mm) and send samples to a lab to be measured via high resolution liquid chromatography (RIA).

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any difference in hair shedding etc? 1.0% is strong
I had headaches and some libido loss initially, but that went away after some weeks. Topical finasteride gave me far worse sides (neurological) and did far worse in protecting my hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had headaches and some libido loss initially, but that went away after some weeks. Topical finasteride gave me far worse sides (neurological) and did far worse in protecting my hair.

but what about shedding? has it decreased or same or worse? and do you ever dermaroll or stamp when you use dutasteride like once a month mesotherapy?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
can anybody here explain why mustang now use topical dutasteride EOD instead of once a week? maybe once a week isnt good enough? I know this g
If you're very sensitive to 5ARIs you are more than likely going to experience sides from this even at a relatively low dose.

I took my first 1ml of 0.05% solution yesterday and within hours was experiencing heightened anxiety and testicular shrinkage. This feels like high E2/Low DHT for me from experience.

Whether I continue with this depends on how long it takes for DHT to recover from this dose. If this were to only be something that lasts a couple days, I could maybe tolerate or offset the anxiety with a gaba agonist. But if it persists throughout the next week or so, this won't be a sustainable option for me.

On the plus side, as someone who got nuked from a single finasteride pill previously, this hasn't hit me anywhere near as hard.

bro it has been a few days since I applied 5ml of the same dutasteride from murray avenue that you use. today I was tired but my libido is high and ding dong hard as a rock.. I feel like the dutasteride hasnt even gone systemic at all.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can anybody here explain why mustang now use topical dutasteride EOD instead of once a week? maybe once a week isnt good enough? I know this g

bro it has been a few days since I applied 5ml of the same dutasteride from murray avenue that you use. today I was tired but my libido is high and ding dong hard as a rock.. I feel like the dutasteride hasnt even gone systemic at all.
You applied it once. There are several variables at play in regards whether or not someone experiences side effects and to what degree.

Example:
"I have no problems with libido or ED! finasteride sides are bullshit."
Then you find out they're a nerd that's never seen a boob and plays WoW all day.

Or if they claim they have no cognitive issues and you find out they work in a supermarket or something you could literally daydream your way through and still get paid.

If you don't get sides, great, you've found your cure. Others have to look elsewhere.

I'm on low dose topical finasteride for several days without sides, this is as far as I will take 5ARIs from now on. They aren't the solution for me.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride gave me crazy side effects at 0.03%, 0.05%, 0.1% and 0.25%
No matter the dosage the cognitive sides were unbearable
I also had ED, complete loss of libido and massive anxiety when waking up out of the blue.

I experienced none of these side effects with Topical Dutasteride and I have tried both Liposomal and Trichosol from 0.1% to 1% per ml.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride gave me crazy side effects at 0.03%, 0.05%, 0.1% and 0.25%
No matter the dosage the cognitive sides were unbearable
I also had ED, complete loss of libido and massive anxiety when waking up out of the blue.

I experienced none of these side effects with Topical Dutasteride and I have tried both Liposomal and Trichosol from 0.1% to 1% per ml.
ye it seems weird to me that he got hit so fast with side effects by using 1ml of 0.05% dutasteride despite dutasteride having a bigger molucular mass than finasteride. finasteride does penetrate deeper than dutasteride and thus should give more systemic effects. I got androgen deficency from oral finasteride after a month severely "dry eyes" even tried to take it once a week at a very low dosage still affected my eyes. never had sexuall side effects from it tho or mental. but I did get post saw palemtto syndrome at age 23 aka "post finasteride syndrome" I suffered from it for a full year until I recovered, but I never recovered fully from it but close enough so Im absolutely not saying its all in your head but your experience still seems abit odd to me. reffering to charger.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Different hormone profiles and levels of DHT due to age, lifestyle, and just a simple matter of genetics.
Different scalp porosities.

I don't get what's so hard for people to understand, why it would it be 'weird', or why it would blow anyone's mind. This is really simple stuff.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Different hormone profiles and levels of DHT due to age, lifestyle, and just a simple matter of genetics.
Different scalp porosities.

I don't get what's so hard for people to understand, why it would it be 'weird', or why it would blow anyone's mind. This is really simple stuff.

Fair enough. gonna try mesotherapy when I get my derma stamp and use it once a month. the study said it was barely any change to hormone levels when using 1.5-2ml of 0.05% once a month if im not mistaken.

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any way to keep the topical Trichosol solution potent for longer than 3 months? Would it still work if you freeze it?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure
Best to change it every 3 months in my opinion as I have noticed less potency based on shedding and serum DHT after 3 months or so...
Pharmacies with trichosol give you 3 months for expiry
With Liposomes they say 6 months but I found it to not be effective after 3

jumptr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I purchased and began using topical dutasteride (0.5% solution with azelaic acid) last week and thought I'd share my experience so far.

Background
I'm 20 years old. I've been slowly thinning in the crown since 16, and more recently my temples are starting to thin as well, though I am still NW1. My hair loss is not that rapid yet but I'm trying to get it under control early, if I could stop shedding and thicken up my crown I'd be satisfied. Initially, I tried microdosing finasteride at 17 -- it gave me sides and made me shed continuously, so I stopped after a year. Since then, I've been on minoxidil and microneedling for 2 years and RU for 1 year, but I've been losing ground again this year, shedding 50+ hairs every day in the shower.

I think finasteride made me shed more because my hair is more sensitive to the testosterone spike than the average user. So I was confident to try topical dutasteride now that I'm on RU -- according to the earlier info posted here, topical dutasteride will ideally reduce scalp DHT by 80%, and RU58841 should block most of the excess testosterone from binding.

Topical dutasteride dosage and effects:
I've been applying 0.5ml (equates to 2.5mg of dutasteride on the scalp) approximately every 4 days so far. On the first day, about 12h after applying it, I noticed that my scalp was less oily and the itch/soreness was significantly reduced. Like @Mustang reported, on the second day my shed was reduced, I only lost around 20 hairs in the shower. On the 4th day I noticed my scalp started to itch more and the shedding was increasing again, so I applied it again with the same effect.

So far it's been 8 days since I started, 3 applications of the topical, and no sides to report other than some tenderness in the chest area today. I already have gyno from puberty though so I was expecting it, but to avoid making it worse I will try to reduce the application frequency to once a week or once every two weeks if it persists.

If this sh*t really stops my shedding long term without f*****g up my d*ck I'll be extremely grateful, it seems to be the best treatment so far for me.

Questions:
- How long does dutasteride stay in scalp tissue? We know the serum half life is around 1 week, but what is the half life in the scalp tissue? It seems shorter.
- How is it possible for shedding to reduce so quickly, since hair is supposed to shed on a 2 week delay due to the length of the catagen phase? Perhaps Androgenetic Alopecia shedding occurs differently from the normal hair cycle, with a much shorter catagen phase?