Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm definitely interested. I stated reading some of this thread, are you using it once a week still? Does that mean a bottle should last me half a year?
Im using 0.1% every other day
Unfortunately it expires or loses it's potency after 4 months (I keep it at 3 months just to be safe)

Vehicle is trichosol which is plant based, no alcohol. This is the best option for diluting dutasteride and what's used by clinics for mesotherapy around the world

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately it expires or loses it's potency after 4 months (I keep it at 3 months just to be safe)

Vehicle is trichosol which is plant based, no alcohol. This is the best option for diluting dutasteride and what's used by clinics for mesotherapy around the world

Sorry I'm confused now, isn't mesotherapy injected? I thought this was just topical?

Also, what's let to you changing up the dosages so much? I was on page 6-7 of this thread and you were saying 1x weekly and around 80% scalp DHT reduction. Just curious, where does it stand now ?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

man don't you have trouble handling trichosol smell? this stuff honestly smell funky af

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all. I like the smell. Even if I didn't, it dries up fast, I guess hair is more important.
Limposomes om alcohol smell worse.

Mesotherapy can be done at home with a dermapen at 2mm

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

Wait, do clinics around the world really inject Trichosol into the scalp? That seems.. unlikely.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all. I like the smell. Even if I didn't, it dries up fast, I guess hair is more important.

thanks for the answer tbh i must have the weakness overeactive immune system out there and those kind of perfume give me crazy allergic reaction ( same for stemox).

i'm going to try to stick with it nontheless

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, they inject alcohol then.
And just so we are on the same page, I never said inject, I said mesotherapy.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Meaning you roll at 2mm and then apply it as you would any other topical?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but dermapen is better than rolling.
Anything between 2mm and 4mm is considered mesotherapy.
Most clinics in Spain use dermapen. Others inject.
Makes no difference.
In fact, you release more growth factors with dermapen.

Trichosol is just for solubility, plant oil based vehicles are the absolute best for dutasteride solubility

It can also be soluble on ethanol and polyethylene glycol however that would sting like crazy with mesotherapy.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes no difference.

Trichosol is just for solubility, plant oil based vehicles are the absolute best for dutasteride solubility

It can also be soluble on ethanol and polyethylene glycol however that would sting like crazy with mesotherapy.
is trichosol also the "best" vehicle for topical finasteride ? thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That I would not know.
The molecule is much smaller so I think it's not an issue
My friends use it with trichosol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes no difference.

Right, any blood tests I should be doing here? I don't get sides from finasteride/dutasteride, it's just losing it's effectiveness after a few years of maintenance.

Also, are you implying you are rolling between 2-4mm on a daily/semi basis basis? Seems like you could do some damage like that and I don't see how it doesn't go systematic with wounding that deep.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, topical dutasteride I don't roll
2mm is once a month for mesotherapy

You need to block other androgens with CB or RU, DHT is only a part of male pattern baldness

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, topical dutasteride I don't roll
2mm is once a month for mesotherapy

You need to block other androgens with CB or RU, DHT is only a part of male pattern baldness
For sure, but surely if I've achieved maintenance with only 50%~ reduction in scalp DHT, prolonged maintenance should be do-able with a higher % of scalp DHT blocked?

As for topical AA's, I'm not willing to go down that path unfortunately, at least until CB is released or prescribed off-label or more data comes out as to why it loses effectiveness after just 6-12 months. I'd rather shave my head or get a well done hair transplant then put pure research chemicals on my scalp. Although I did just order some alfatridiol, which I know is a very weak AA but I guess better then nothing.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is safe. It can cause adrenal shutdown but reversible if stopped.
It's FDA approved thus no longer a research chemical.
You just need to make sure to buy it from a trusted source with honest lab work. I send all my stuff to get checked.

Problem is making a bottle with legit CB will go for 250 USD. 100ml, 7.5%
Who is willing to pay that?
It is less than 100 USD a month though for maintaining your hair. Not bad.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is safe. It can cause adrenal shutdown but reversible if stopped.
It's FDA approved thus no longer a research chemical.
You just need to make sure to buy it from a trusted source with honest lab work. I send all my stuff to get checked.

Problem is making a bottle with legit CB will go for 250 USD. 100ml, 7.5%
Who is willing to pay that?
It is less than 100 USD a month though for maintaining your hair. Not bad.
I'm not worried about CB itself, i'm worried about exactly what you said, that I'd be buying raw chemicals from China and would require to get it tested on a consistent basis. I'd rather spend the 250 a month and have piece of mind then be smuggling powder into my house monthly and hiding chemicals from my girlfriend lol.

Also, how do you get 100USD? 1 gram on these sites is 100USD. How does that last a month when you need to use 75mg per daily dose?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the process of testing 3 new suppliers. If I find one with 99% purity I will order a batch and re-test. I can then send it to a pharmacy to be compounded or ship you the raw chemical with the lab report. I am not interested in any profit but gathering experiences on it from other forum members

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the process of testing 3 new suppliers. If I find one with 99% purity I will order a batch and re-test. I can then send it to a pharmacy to be compounded or ship you the raw chemical with the lab report. I am not interested in any profit but gathering experiences on it from other forum members
I'm open to this, would it be a bulk buy? Another issue I would have though is how I would get it after. I don't have the tools/knowledge to test this on my own.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man you would be my lifesaviour if i could order from a trusted source thanks to you .