Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is why we need scalp biopsies and test for both DHT and T. Some people may be going bald faster from the increased testosterone. Dereck from MPMD was going bald with 0 DHT when he used dutasteride orally daily for a year. What could be causing male pattern baldness if not the T at that point? he was on TRT too. So in some cases people may still go bald on the T alone even if you have lowered the DHT a lot.

The problem is how could you use RU or CB without causing upregulation of the receptors and thus going bald faster eventually.
I feel like I’m reading my own words. I’m all for scalp biopsy. Just have no clue where to do it.

I am going to get back on a tiny dosage of RU in 1 week. I was ok when I did it along with TRT, but when I got off TRT I got bad sides—weird heart sh*t.

at this point maybe I should’ve stayed on TRT + RU, but I was very attracted to the possibility might be more effective since I wouldn’t have to introduce exogenous T to combat the sides.

I would say I lost hair under both regimen but so far have lost more and worse since switching to dutasteride

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question:
Would a good solution to use topical dutasteride to look up how to make liposomal vitamin c but just use dutasteride instead of vitamin c?

My other way would be to use fluridil and put it in that once every other week?
Are any of these good solutions

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad to say that Angeninc/Kane's CB-03-01 purity test came back at 47%.

I have a second and third lab testing it (random envelopes) to confirm these results but I highly doubt they will be different.

I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt on the envelope sold to me, however, stuff doesn't mix itself with other substances.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a second and third lab testing it (random envelopes) to confirm these results but I highly doubt they will be different.

I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt on the envelope sold to me, however, stuff doesn't mix itself with other substances.
Wtf...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

How your DHT was affected after using duta EOD?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where are you getting your testing done? In order to have a proper purity test they would need a certified pure sample of CB to compare Angeninc/Kane's with.

Which leads me to another question...is there even a way to obtain a certified pure sample of CB?

I asked chem labs to do a purity test on CB I purchased on Alibaba but they all declined.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, good news.

Dr Mwamba has made Topical Dutasteride available (0.1%, 60ml)

You just need to email info@fueclinic.com and they will forward the prescription to the pharmacy and ship to you.

55 euros for 0.1% , bottle lasts 2 months if applying 1ml daily.

I apply 2ml to cover all the scalp

I messaged everyone who asked as well.

Higher concentrations are available per request I believe.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, good news.

Dr Mwamba has made Topical Dutasteride available (0.1%, 60ml)

You just need to email info@fueclinic.com and they will forward the prescription to the pharmacy and ship to you.

55 euros for 0.1% , bottle lasts 2 months if applying 1ml daily.

I apply 2ml to cover all the scalp

I messaged everyone who asked as well.

Higher concentrations are available per request I believe.

Worldwide
Okay, I'm definitely interested. I stated reading some of this thread, are you using it once a week still? Does that mean a bottle should last me half a year?