Topical Bicalutamide Log (lets See If This Works)

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried topical bica?
See that there is some success with topical duta once a week. Thought this might be could shot with topical bica.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried topical bica?
See that there is some success with topical duta once a week. Thought this might be could shot with topical bica.

I tried, can you guess what happened?

The 6 day half-life is party time as well.

Illusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried, can you guess what happened?

The 6 day half-life is party time as well.

What dosage were you on? Sorry to hear you got side effects and I don't want to be rude, but did you at least notice an improvement hair-wise (less shedding or less of an itch)?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
What u on nowadays @whatevr ? I have given up.

Almost there myself.

Started to realize there is no point and no approach for me that's gonna actually work with how sensitive I am to everything.
These hairs on the top of our head are essentially organs with their own hormonal ecosystem that is completely fucked. They don't synthesize enough epitestosterone to protect themselves from androgens and it's basically impossible to make up for that without messing up the entire rest of your body.

I got fucked by finasteride (somewhat better now after 4 years and lots of herbs/drugs) - and shafted by every topical that I try.
So what's left for someone like that? Nothing really. I am probably just going to focus on fixing my thyroid so that at least my donor area improves, and then give up on all of life's luxuries including moving out before 35 so that I can spend 3 years worth of salary on a Zarev transplant (He's the only one I've seen who can get coverage on someone who lost damn near everything up top). It's a nice life we have for sure.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost there myself.

Started to realize there is no point and no approach for me that's gonna actually work with how sensitive I am to everything.
These hairs on the top of our head are essentially organs with their own hormonal ecosystem that is completely fucked. They don't synthesize enough epitestosterone to protect themselves from androgens and it's basically impossible to make up for that without messing up the entire rest of your body.

I got fucked by finasteride (somewhat better now after 4 years and lots of herbs/drugs) - and shafted by every topical that I try.
So what's left for someone like that? Nothing really. I am probably just going to focus on fixing my thyroid so that at least my donor area improves, and then give up on all of life's luxuries including moving out before 35 so that I can spend 3 years worth of salary on a Zarev transplant (He's the only one I've seen who can get coverage on someone who lost damn near everything up top). It's a nice life we have for sure.
Never considered a hairsystem?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost there myself.

atleast we have options, even 20 years ago it was finasteride + minoxidil before you bald for life or shave it

and 40 years ago we had absolutely nothing

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
atleast we have options, even 20 years ago it was finasteride + minoxidil before you bald for life or shave it

and 40 years ago we had absolutely nothing
Polysorbate 60 and 80 were what I used in the early 80's. I actually think that they might halt hair loss for some by reducing inflammation. They seemed to greatly slow my hair loss but went out of favor since the theory at that time was the sebum-plug theory of baldness, not one based upon or partially based upon sebum causing scalp inflammation due to yeast and bacteria over-colonization.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Polysorbate 60 and 80 were what I used in the early 80's. I actually think that they might halt hair loss for some by reducing inflammation. They seemed to greatly slow my hair loss but went out of favor since the theory at that time was the sebum-plug theory of baldness, not one based upon or partially based upon sebum causing scalp inflammation due to yeast and bacteria over-colonization.
So funny. I used P80 as well in the 80’s . I think it actually helped keep some of my hair until minoxidil then finasteride. I also used Nexus Biotin cream which kind of helped too

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So funny. I used P80 as well in the 80’s . I think it actually helped keep some of my hair until minoxidil then finasteride. I also used Nexus Biotin cream which kind of helped too
There were great informercials for the polysorbates. Robert Vaughn from some spy show in the 60's called The Man from Uncle did one for the Helsinki forumula and there was some homespun guy from California who marketed New Generation. These companies sold expensive products but they were honest. The best results they showed were comparable to minoxidil after pictures at their best. Still, saved my life and my libido until minoxidil came out in 1988 where I lived. I try to tell the anti-reductase inhibitor guys that baldness, itself causes sexual dysfunction and it did for me all but immediately until I found these products nine months after I noticed incipient balding on top.

I still recommend polysorbates to the all-natural, no-meds folks and the anti-finasteride and anti-Rogaine folks. Sheds? There was no shed for me on any product except spironolactone that I used for hair growth purposes. My thought is that polysorbates work similarly to ketoconozole with about the same effectiveness, meaning none, in a regrowth context but pretty effective for slowing or temporarily halting baldness.

There were also Hair in a Spray Can infomercials. That stuff worked far better than the stuff they sell now to mask baldness. I looked and looked for Hair in a Spray Can when I had a shed but it seems to be off the market perhaps due to environmental concerns. Spray Can Hair was featured in the Fabulous Baker Boys with Beau Bridges balding and his brother flaunting his perfect long hair.

56 years old and arguably, actually definitely, I have more coverage than I had at 20. Polysorbates, minoxidil and finasteride kept me in the game with lousy hair but pretty good coverage. When I decided to add copious estrogen and oral minoxidil, I went to a whole new level. So 36 years? Was it worth it fighting DHT for so long? Yes.

Last edited:

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friends , i have DUPA - female pattern hair loss (losing hair and thinning on side, back and top) and as can't use ru58841 due to side effect, and cb0301 is not powerful enough i want to give topical bicalutamide a shot.

I just received today bicalutamide (binarex) from inhousepharmacyvu, hoping it is legit, i have a hard time finding a lab in france to test it. so i will try to apply from today 10mg/day crushed bica pill in 5ml stemoxydine topically, i have seen that is already efficient at that dosage because of it 7 days half life. So going to try that. If you have any info about how to test the purity of the pill, or what kind of test do i need to ask for in a lab or the key word i should type it in google to find some labs in france (best option)......, would be great !!

thanks for yours feedback.

Best regards

Attachments

• IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 73