Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt!!

amsch

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Pitt is a NW1,
Ronaldo is just one of those few people who have a very low hairline. Abit like that Judge Napolitano just not as extreme.
There is no perfect template for how a hairline should be shaped.
The Norwood scale diagram is just a guide to show typical examples of recession.
Also each person has a different sized forehead
Each person is individual. I've never had a straight hairline in my life its always been a u shape.
Pitt has no recesion just a normal hairline typical of that found on most young men.

:agree:

@s.a.f, question from another topic:
s.a.f said:
I think you're talking about Saw Palmetto which some bodybuilders claim reduces Gyno.
Most man boobs are lifestyle related, heavy drinkers and big eaters will be much more likely to suffer than the average finasteride user. I've been on finasteride for about 5 yrs and never had any probs.
s.a.f, why didn't you get on finasteride earlier? I can remember you saying once "if i had the opportunity to jump on finasteride earlier i would have had much more hair left and enjoy the best years of my life" (or something like it). And as far as i know finasteride has been out for 10+ years.

s.a.f

Reaction score
amsch said:
s.a.f, why didn't you get on finasteride earlier? I can remember you saying once "if i had the opportunity to jump on finasteride earlier i would have had much more hair left and enjoy the best years of my life" (or something like it). And as far as i know finasteride has been out for 10+ years.

Well I started losing it at 19 we're talking 1994 (well thats when it became noticible to me). By 2000 I was already about Nw4. I tried all the B/S snake oils at this time of course they did'nt work.
finasteride has been available for 10+ yrs but how many people knew about it? How many balding young men are there today who still dont know about it? I'm pretty sure I know many.
I did'nt get on the internet until about 2003 ish so finding the info about it came abit too late for me I was already Nw5/6 by then.

If I'd had a few more years I could have possibly got on it soon enough to save a decent amount of hair but unfortunatley .... :dunno:
Young guys on here dont realise how luck they are to have such a great forum and source of info and support.
I had to face it alone. :sobbing:

amsch

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
amsch said:

Well I started losing it at 19 we're talking 1994 (well thats when it became noticible to me). By 2000 I was already about Nw4. I tried all the B/S snake oils at this time of course they did'nt work.
finasteride has been available for 10+ yrs but how many people knew about it? How many balding young men are there today who still dont know about it? I'm pretty sure I know many.
I did'nt get on the internet until about 2003 ish so finding the info about it came abit too late for me I was already Nw5/6 by then.

If I'd had a few more years I could have possibly got on it soon enough to save a decent amount of hair but unfortunatley .... :dunno:
Young guys on here dont realise how luck they are to have such a great forum and source of info and support.
I had to face it alone. :sobbing:

Hum... sorry to hear that.

Well, i think i *should* be one of the lucky guys (started finasteride with 18, now 20, quitted after 5 months), however, i REALLY got sides. Bloodtest were the proof, my estrogene was like 200% higher like it should be = Gyno.

So I'm not having it any better :sobbing:

IBM

Reaction score
staticx.JPG

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
cruise was cool as hell as bald in tropic thunder though!

Attachments

• tom-cruise-as-les-grossman-in-tropic-thunder.jpg
    tom-cruise-as-les-grossman-in-tropic-thunder.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 312

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Anyone who is nw1-3 is playing in the shallow end of the preverbial hairloss pool, while the nw4-7s are thrashing to stay afloat in the deep cold water. :shock:

Steve-93

Reaction score
BradPitt_FightClub.jpg

Came across this interesting picture of Pitt in his Fight Club period, clearly showing a way worse hairline than it appears to be today. Seems like it could be a bad paint to me though, but felt like posting it anyway.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Steve-93 said:
BradPitt_FightClub.jpg

Came across this interesting picture of Pitt in his Fight Club period, clearly showing a way worse hairline than it appears to be today. Seems like it could be a bad paint to me though, but felt like posting it anyway.

Way worse hairline?... f#ck off lol

Nene

Reaction score
Clayshaw, you must be smoking some good crack to consider Brad Pitt a norwood 2. I mean, the guy has a perfect hairline. Just because he doesn't have a hairy forehead or have the same hairline he had when he was 5 doesn't make him a norwood 2. Remember the Norwood scale is for grown *** men, not kids.

Steve-93

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
[quote="Steve-93":21sbj3gj]
BradPitt_FightClub.jpg

Way worse hairline?... f#ck off lol[/quote:21sbj3gj]

Yes. On a Brad Pitt-scale it is 'way worse' than we have seen of him, ever. What did you expect then? Search Brad Pitt just on this forum. Dozens of times he has been used as an example of a guy with 'perfect' hair. Well, frankly, the hairline in that picture is far from perfect lol. Probably would be at NW4, but there are a lot of guys on here with less temporal hairloss.

beaner

Reaction score
Steve-93 said:
[quote="haunted-ballroom":2k7jo5kw][quote="Steve-93":2k7jo5kw]
BradPitt_FightClub.jpg

Way worse hairline?... f#ck off lol[/quote:2k7jo5kw]

Yes. On a Brad Pitt-scale it is 'way worse' than we have seen of him, ever. What did you expect then? Search Brad Pitt just on this forum. Dozens of times he has been used as an example of a guy with 'perfect' hair. Well, frankly, the hairline in that picture is far from perfect lol. Probably would be at NW4, but there are a lot of guys on here with less temporal hairloss.[/quote:2k7jo5kw]

That isn't his hairline you're looking at, it's a shadow on the side of his head. If you look very closely his real hairline is perfect. Just watch the movie or better yet just google the thousands of online pictures of him in Fight Club and you can see he's not a Norwood 4. That's just ridiculous.

Steve-93

Reaction score
You don't read the post properly. I'm not saying that Brad Pitt is a NW4 in that picture, not by a longshot lol. What I said was: His hairline is clearly not perfect in this foto. Probably would be -for someone- at NW4. In this picture the hairline goes up pretty deep at his temple. I never claimed Brad Pitt to be anything lower than a NW1, ever. I just said that I found an interesting picture about him showing clearly temporal loss.

shootingguard

Established Member
Reaction score
Can Norwood's be negative numbers? Because if Jamie Foxx gets another transplant, he could comb his hair and his eyebrows at the same time

Attachments

• 263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg
    263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 498

Nene

Reaction score
Steve-93 said:
You don't read the post properly. I'm not saying that Brad Pitt is a NW4 in that picture, not by a longshot lol. What I said was: His hairline is clearly not perfect in this foto. Probably would be -for someone- at NW4. In this picture the hairline goes up pretty deep at his temple. I never claimed Brad Pitt to be anything lower than a NW1, ever. I just said that I found an interesting picture about him showing clearly temporal loss.

Are you trying to say that a person with a norwood 4 would consider his hair to be perfect but in reality it isn't? I don't think he read the post improperly, I think the post didn't make sense. Anyway, I think anyone would consider that hair perfect, Norwood 0 or Norwood 7.

beaner

Reaction score
Steve-93 said:

Apparently you didn't read mine properly because you're still going on about his recessed temple in the pic.......it's a shadow you are looking at, not his actual hairline. It isn't showing temporal loss.

Steve-93 said:
Well, frankly, the hairline in that picture is far from perfect lol. Probably would be a NW4, but there are a lot of guys here with less temporal hairloss.

Apprently you're not reading your own posts properly.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
Can Norwood's be negative numbers? Because if Jamie Foxx gets another transplant, he could comb his hair and his eyebrows at the same time

hahahahahaha thats well amusing

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
kerzyguy said:
ClayShaw said:
Guys, this is NW1. See how the temples go towards the middle of the forehead? NW2 is when the corners of the hairline recede, exactly like pitts.

thats like a Norwood 0, when do you see it on a straight up caucasian guy, hardly ever, and if thats a nw1, than hell, i was never in my life a Norwood 1

Thats what you see on 7 year olds, i.e. the juvenile hairline, or NW1. When the corners recede, you get the "mature hairline", or NW2, like Brad Pitt.
Granted, NW1/2/3, whatever are subjective, and look different on different people, but an NW1 is the hairline you had as a kid, and I doubt that Pitt had those corners as a kid, hence he's an NW2.

That can't be true, the NW1 as shown on the Norwood chart clearly shows a mature hairline, which is regarded as normal for an adult male, and is not the beginning of balding which only happens when you get to NW2.

Those who retain a juvenile hairline into adulthood are the exception.

Steve-93

Reaction score
Once again then. I said at NW4 not ''a'' NW4. Read the post lol :smack:

bradpittfightclub.jpg

It's a fact that there have been numerous guys opening topics bitching about hairlines straighter than what we see in this picture. So I disagree that a NW1 would consider his hair in this picture 'perfect' in the sense that a guy with MPD would. I'm not talking about Brad Pitt's hair in general. I'm refering to one temple of a hairline with really short hair in a picture taken from a bad angle. So yes, it seems receded to me in this picture. No reason to be a :jackit: about that.

Nene

Reaction score
A norwood 1 would consider his hair perfect, because someone w/o hair loss doesn't notice tiny amounts of recession, if he even has any in that picture. The only reason people b**ch on here about about hardly noticeable recession is because it is happening to them. If it was someone else they wouldn't give a sh*t or notice.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Brad Pitt has absolutely zero hair loss. He is the very definition of perfect hair. That picture is incredibly deceiving for a few reasons.

1. He is standing directly under lighting.

2, His hair is very short.

3. His hair is a light color.

If you look closely, there is hair in that left temple region that everybody is suspicious about, it just blends in with the color of his skin because the light is reflecting off of his hair. If you actually watch the movie you get a MUCH better view of his hairline than this ridiculous angle.