Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt!!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Brad pit has a perfect hairline but a scarface from bad acne.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Pitt has good hair genes....

hair.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Or maybe its just his diet and lifestyle .... :whistle:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Or maybe its a few shots of botox, some hair dye, and creative hairstyling that keeps him looking "youthful"......................... :whistle:

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
shootingguard said:
Can Norwood's be negative numbers? Because if Jamie Foxx gets another transplant, he could comb his hair and his eyebrows at the same time

This picture is hilarious. I'd rather be bald than have that hairline.

Oops...pic doesn't attach....see p.6

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Pitt just has perfect hair genes. Cruise has great hair genes too, though I can see him thinning a bit kinda like Michael Douglas did in his 50s. went from perfect hairline to still full head of hair but not quite as perfect. Cruise will do what he can to keep it though as long as he wants to keep the more youthful look.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've never had hair anywhere close to that at any time in my life!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
i believe pitt has perfect hairline, i.e. any whens hairs fall out they grow back (the way hair is meant to grow)

i do believe tom cruise is doing something ever since he was young, because he did start to recede back in his early days, but then he had perfect hair, and now its just looks like hes stopped using toppik or something. Perhaps tom just has so much money, hes on finasteride (he does look a bit girly) min, nizoral, prolly has a giant laser hood, prolly has an etg machine, + has money to get lots of transplants and toppik. In any case hes still better off than me.

who knows, i sometimes think celebrities and their makeup artists have products we don't know about.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
And i thought the norwood scale wasn't a progression chart, As in u don't go from 1 - 5 in a lifetime, but a collection of endpoints.

so u might slowly bald ur life, then end up a 3a, or bald ur entire life then end up a 5.

i thought this is why the shapes don't match up, because they are different patterns of male pattern baldness.

So when we say brad pitts a 1, then it means he will never bald more than a 1, but right now he is much much less.

im sure i read dr rassman say this, but i could be wrong.

s.a.f

Reaction score
anxious1 said:
i do believe tom cruise is doing something ever since he was young, because he did start to recede back in his early days, but then he had perfect hair, and now its just looks like hes stopped using toppik or something. Perhaps tom just has so much money, hes on finasteride (he does look a bit girly) min, nizoral, prolly has a giant laser hood, prolly has an etg machine, + has money to get lots of transplants and toppik. In any case hes still better off than me.

who knows, i sometimes think celebrities and their makeup artists have products we don't know about.

I think if Cruise was ever going to do anything he'd just get a really good toupee. I cant imagine him sat at home using all those treatments everyday like he's CCS or something. I think like Pitt he just has the top 1% of hair genetics.

dabritz

Reaction score
I myself used to have the same hairline as Ronaldo till I turned 19, that's right it's possible to have this hairline into adulthood.

I've also seen many people who've retained the same amount of hair that they had as a child, and I mean as in their hairline.

Hairloss is hairloss, if you have less hair than you used to have when you were younger then guess what.... YOU HAVE HAIR LOSS HELLO!!!!

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:
Perhaps tom just has so much money, hes on finasteride (he does look a bit girly) min, nizoral

He's a Scientologist nutbar. He's against these drugs/medications.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
nutbar? lol thats funny.

i did say 'perhaps', im just thinking out loud. Besides he may be against medications when its someone else, but i bet if something happened to him personally he'd be fine with it. Hes not know for his mental stability.

nutbar lmao.

s.a.f

Reaction score