Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt!!

shadowRX

Established Member
Reaction score
U127P200T1D213223F14DT20090120234423.JPG

brad_pitt_image__1_.jpg

Brad Pitt will probably stay at NW2, but I'm not so sure about Tom Cruise.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say Brad is more close to a NW1 then a 2 and ffs can we please remember how old they are now, Cruise is 46 now and his hair looks fine for his age, I can only hope I'll have as much hair as him when i reach his age.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Pitts an NW2?? :woot:
dam I guess im an NW3 then :thumbdown2:

And yeah Cruise still has great hair for someone his age, either way none of them will be ever be bald.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
pierce his hair looks a bit wet and with the sun on it it looks thin, I think this is just a terrible shot and that his hair is still kind of good.

Brad pitt is a NW2- at the most, maybe more a NW1+ judging by that photo, but dunno.

Tom Cruise is getting a bit thin and thats a pity, 46 or not.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
treadstone said:
Jokerman said:
Found a pic of Pitt before he went NW2.

chewbacca.gif

LOL

Lmao..Nah I'd say that's Pitt as a NW2, in the TC's pic he's clearly a NW3/diffuse.

s.a.f

Reaction score
chewbacca.gif
[/quote]

Is that Kerzyguy posting again?
He should get on the big 3 though just to be sure.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not a matter of opinion, Cruise his hair is thinner then it used to be, so yeah.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Having thinner hair in your 40's than you did in your 20's doesn't mean you're necessairly balding.
My dad "thinned" thru his 20's and 30's, but wasn't visibly "balding" (i.e. no bald spots or recession) until he was almost 50.
I think Cruise is similar, except he started older. I think he might look like a balding guy in about 15 years. Could be wrong though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I wish I was as bald as Pitt, Cruise or Brosnan.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Having thinner hair in your 40's than you did in your 20's doesn't mean you're necessairly balding.
My dad "thinned" thru his 20's and 30's, but wasn't visibly "balding" (i.e. no bald spots or recession) until he was almost 50.
I think Cruise is similar, except he started older. I think he might look like a balding guy in about 15 years. Could be wrong though.

Balding means less and less hair, and thats what Tom Cruise is experiencing.

How long till people on the web start whining about it (besides hairfora)...who knows?

s.a.f

Reaction score
ryan r said:
Balding means less and less hair, and thats what Tom Cruise is experiencing.

No it does'nt. Balding means the process of going bald ie: smooth skin on top NW5+. Something only about 30% of men ever experience.
Thinning due to age is just very slight hairloss, something about 99% of men get as the age. Even women get it so are they balding aswell?

Tom Cruise is not balding! He's just a middle aged man who's hair is'nt as good as it was in his youth (although its only a slight deterioration).
The same could be said of any aspect of his body skin, muscles ect.

No sane person thinks of Tom or Brad or Pierce as balding.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Brad is textbook NW2.
Do you guys think Cruise is balding?

insanity.

Pitt has no temple recession whatsoever. he is a NW1.

a hairline doesn't have to be this:
Andrew-Napolitano.jpg

to be a NW1.