Today I Felt A Shred Of Sympathy For A Vacuous Chad Norwood-1

blackg

Reaction score
I just want to point out that having an average IQ and having a personality are two very different things.

Thank you. Lack of personality is too often misdiagnosed as low IQ.

I like your imput.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the two quotes put together like that would explain itself. Apparently not.

The thing I was trying to convey is that you accusing @h.l. of having anger issues is ironic when you're the one lashing out like a drunken sailor.

He's telling people I'm homophobic and racist. That's just BULLSHIT. IT IS.
I'm far from homophobic and racist.

So if someone said you were those things, you wouldn't be pissed off about it?

I'm just saying.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just so much fun to make you angry.

You're very angry/sensitive today

I AM NOT HOMOPHOBIC, OR ANTI LGBT.

So f*** OFF, you EGOTISTICAL PIECE OF sh*t.

Where the f*** do you get off telling ME who I am?

You're such a f*****g a**h**. THERE I SAID IT IN ONE SENTENCE, DICKHEAD.

I wasn't pissed off until I read your DUMB BORING f*****g POST.

Oh this is f*****g gold.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the two quotes put together like that would explain itself. Apparently not.

The thing I was trying to convey is that you accusing @h.l. of having anger issues is ironic when you're the one lashing out like a drunken sailor.

@h.i. always bullies people, which don't really care. It's just that
I have to read his long, stupid boring posts sometimes. It just gives
me a f*****g head ache.

I'm really sick of dickheads like him who say nothing, but just suck up to people.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@h.i. always bullies people, which don't really care. It's just that
I have to read his long, stupid boring posts sometimes. It just gives
me a f*****g head ache.

I'm really sick of dickheads like him who say nothing, but just suck up to people.

You continue to niggle at me when I had no intention of ever having to acknowledge you again, there's only so many times I'll ignore it. You've already posted about me in another thread as well, and I'm the bully?

You admitted you do it because you find it "fun" to annoy me, that's the only reason, nothing constructive to it, just a personal vendetta.

And in this case you've gone looking for sh*t and ended up with some busted brain cells, I know you felt that anger, and you deserved it.

You know why it cut you so deep? Because it's all true, I explained it thoroughly and without fault, and all you can do is sit there like an idiot talking about your gay friends.

That's why it hurt, it's not just words coming from some guy you hate on the internet, its the truth and it stings.

And so it should. Wouldn't like to be in your mind the next time you see one of your gay friends, knowing now this attitude you have towards their lifestyle choice being an abomination to you. What they probably had a difficult time growing up with, and coming out with, you find the idea hilarious. Not even disgusting, at least that would be taking it seriously, you find it laughable.

It doesn't even register to you as something significant, it's just a juvenile joke to you. What's insane is that you still haven't stopped, you seem to be implying I'm angry when asked if I'm gay.

First of all I'm calmly laying out the facts, where did I appear to lose my temper? And of course, you are assuming a guy would get angry over being questioned about his sexuality, that's what you're implying. Even though I haven't been angry, and even if you felt that, you didn't assume it may be things like you intentionally trying to annoy me, you jump to the conclusion it must be defensiveness over being gay. Why? Do you assume everyone has the same attitude as you do?

Lol yeah I think that's enough.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notre Dame.

That's not @h.i.? Thought it was his father or something?

mary_virgin.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You continue to niggle at me when I had no intention of ever having to acknowledge you again, there's only so many times I'll ignore it. You've already posted about me in another thread as well, and I'm the bully?

You admitted you do it because you find it "fun" to annoy me, that's the only reason, nothing constructive to it, just a personal vendetta.

And in this case you've gone looking for sh*t and ended up with some busted brain cells, I know you felt that anger, and you deserved it.

You know why it cut you so deep? Because it's all true, I explained it thoroughly and without fault, and all you can do is sit there like an idiot talking about your gay friends.

That's why it hurt, it's not just words coming from some guy you hate on the internet, its the truth and it stings.

And so it should. Wouldn't like to be in your mind the next time you see one of your gay friends, knowing now this attitude you have towards their lifestyle choice being an abomination to you. What they probably had a difficult time growing up with, and coming out with, you find the idea hilarious. Not even disgusting, at least that would be taking it seriously, you find it laughable.

It doesn't even register to you as something significant, it's just a juvenile joke to you. What's insane is that you still haven't stopped, you seem to be implying I'm angry when asked if I'm gay.

First of all I'm calmly laying out the facts, where did I appear to lose my temper? And of course, you are assuming a guy would get angry over being questioned about his sexuality, that's what you're implying. Even though I haven't been angry, and even if you felt that, you didn't assume it may be things like you intentionally trying to annoy me, you jump to the conclusion it must be defensiveness over being gay. Why? Do you assume everyone has the same attitude as you do?

Lol yeah I think that's enough.

LOL.

OK. Wow.... man I deserve that one. :D:D:D. So sorry! Here's some food for thought.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notre Dame.

Yeah, football. That's why. Thought @h.i. liked football for some reason.

Guess he doesn't.

Anyway, here's a picture of somebody, who I won't mention. I blocked out his facial features,
so nobody can recognize him.

richard_simmons.jpg

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
American football, yes.
Real football!
Not that dancing a ball with your feet stuff they play in Euroville.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
American football, yes.
Real football!

Real football is played with your feet

clue is the name

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
American football, yes.
Real football!
Football = 90+minutes of action every game.
American Hand Egg = Average 13min 30 sec of action each 60 minute game.

The numbers speak for themselves. I guess the sport that originated last and has a fraction of the viewers is the real one. :rolleyes:
130750_story__nfl.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Football = 90+minutes of action every game.
American Hand Egg = Average 13min 30 sec of action each 60 minute game.

The numbers speak for themselves. I guess the sport that originated last and has a fraction of the viewers is the real one. :rolleyes:
130750_story__nfl.jpg
You can fudge the numbers all you want but a real man knows American football is all that matters.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is hilarious how Americans think the Superbowl is this huge event for the world, and in reality it's declining. Even 10 years ago I'd know people who stayed up for most of it or knew what happened the next day, now nobody even knows who's playing in it (I still watch it though). And that graph shows it, there's even regular Premier League games that get as many viewers as the Superbowl (eg Manchester Derby, City vs Chelsea, often the top 4-6 playing each other) and these are on Monday nights and sh*t, hardly hyped up.

And even though I follow football (soccer) regularly, just to play devil's advocate it's hardly 90mins of action, I think this says it best:

I mean I can't even just simply sit and watch a football match, I need to be on my laptop or phone or just have it playing in the background. It's actually rare to get a match which is genuinely entertaining throughout, and even then sometimes it feels kind of cheap because both teams aren't containing the pressure whatsoever, it's just a big mess of mistakes and incidents.

And American football? As pointed out, it's just stop-start bullshit. Smoothsailing pointed out Gaelic Football, I've never really followed it closely but it's a good shout, it's got a great mix of action, enough scoring that it's entertaining but not dull (like basketball or something) and requires a sh*t ton of skill. Still though, over all I also find this dull.

Who's the winner here then?

All professional sports are for the unwashed masses.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
971276_wenn24537517_1__422caf88c09dea3c0c56f7a72df594ff.jpg

wtf? this dude has so much hair... i guess he really has problems with the site parting....to part all this hair...must be like a war for him every morning