Today I Felt A Shred Of Sympathy For A Vacuous Chad Norwood-1

blackg

Reaction score
Well that was the point of the thread, feeling some sense of sympathy for this guy. I'm pretty sure I wrote about this somewhere in there.
Ummm... I think you signed off by calling him a "worthless piece of sh*t."
It's was obvious, in the end, that you were left with no sympathy for his pretty boy ***.

blackg

Reaction score
Now I know what a schizophreniac feels like when he has a whiny little voice in the back of his head.

>Your posts for the past few months.
That was better.

blackg

Reaction score
Y'know what @blackg I'm not going to just let this go out of exhaustion, because I need to knock you off your arrogant perch, it's good for you.

Why are you so insistent that these people have to be somewhat smart, just because editors enhance their stupidity?

Why would you assume that I'm stupid enough not to realise that editors do this, and I can't differentiate between the illusions TV shows present, and reality?

If you're going to dodge these questions yet again then don't even f*****g bother replying.
I assumed that you were stupid enough to fall for this because of the tone of your post. That's why.
The vile and venomous way you attacked these two strangers and their supposed lack of intelligence.
It sounded like you were easily manipulated by 5 minutes of a heavily edited "real date."
Sorry, but what else was I suppose to think?

Also...unless you smother a straight up post in yellow smiley faces it comes across a total serious.
That's exactly how it will come across.
Hard and completely serious.

Also, h.l. Anytime we assume the lack of intelligence of another human being then we are self elevating, and this makes me cringe.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assumed that you were stupid enough to fall for this because of the tone of your post. That's why.
The vile and venomous way you attacked these two strangers and their supposed lack of intelligence.
It sounded like you were easily manipulated by 5 minutes of a heavily edited "real date."
Sorry, but what else was I suppose to think.

Also...unless you smother a straight up post in yellow smiley faces it comes across a total serious.
That's exactly how it will come across.
Hard and completely serious.

Also, h.l. Anytime we assume the lack of intelligence of another human being then we are self elevating ourselves, and this makes me cringe.

You didn't answer the first f*****g question! That's the important one.

I wondered if I should have included the 2nd question because you might divert from the 1st one, and that's exactly what you did.

blackg

Reaction score
I answered it in another post to you.
But I will elaborate more;
In my experience we are often way too hasty in evaluating someones intelligence.
We try to do it on a first meeting, say at a party or something, and our initial judgements are often wrong.
I'd say first impressions are wrong on the scale of about 80%. (just my experience here)

Quite often the quiet, head bowed, socially awkward type of person coming across as a simplton, is often very competent and yes, intelligent, in their chose field of work or a situation in which they feel totally relaxed.

I'm giving these two individuals (on the show) the benefit of the doubt because of a few reasons.

They were both very well presented with a knowledge of contemporary fashion.
Believe me, folks, people who have no clue don't dress like this.

They are both demonstrate an instinct for personal hygiene (again, this is not a given with very low IQ individuals).
They both obviously have a sensitivity to social standards. I'm talking about self presentation.
Quite high, actually.

They both can hold down a job.
Both can obviously work out a budget for their weekly needs.
Again low IQ individuals need help with these seemingly mundane tasks.
Speaking of which..

They both can pay rent on time, buy their own food, pet food, pay bills etc...

Oh.. Having the self
awareness to have well presented teeth is also a major indicator of mid level IQ.
Believe me, for a dim witted person the first thing they let go is their teeth.
Not these two!

So.. In summation. These two characters are far from being the slow witted morons that you have opportunistically made them out to be.

I just think that they were overwhelmed by the whole experience.
Cameras, microphones, bright unforgiving lighting.
It's also possible that they were both intimidated by each others beauty.
How many times has this affected others out there?
Being totally speechless and dumbfounded by the beauty of the person sitting opposite?
We all look stupid in situations like this.
Hell, they even write songs about it!

Nope these two folks were two very competent well rounded individuals.
Far from the bumbling fools you would make them out to be, h.l.
I wish them both well for their respective futures.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Also, did you have a stroke when writing that last post?
My phone did. The memory says 95% full.
Would this be the reason for its slow reaction time?
Anyone?
It's getting slower and slower.
It seems to be very "clogged."

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience we are often way too hasty in evaluating someones intelligence.
We try to do it on a first meeting, say at a party or something, and our initial judgements are often wrong.
I'd say first impressions are wrong on the scale of about 80%. (just my experience here)

Quite often the quiet, head bowed, socially awkward type of person coming across as a simplton, is often very competent and yes, intelligent, in their chose field of work or a situation in which they feel totally relaxed.

I'm giving these two individuals (on the show) the benefit of the doubt because of a few reasons.

They are both demonstrate an instinct for personal hygiene (again, this is not a given with very low IQ individuals).
They both obviously have a sensitivity to social standards. I'm talking about self presentation.
Quite high, actually.

Speaking of which..

Oh.. Having the self
awareness to have well presented teeth is also a major indicator of mid level IQ.
Not these two!

So.. In summation. These two characters are far from being the slow witted morons that you have opportunistically made them out to be.

Being totally speechless and dumbfounded by the beauty of the person sitting opposite?

Being able to pay rent and dress yourself is now a sign of intelligence. They are knowledgeable about appearance because that's all they have.

This was such a stupid post and I feel stupid for engaging with this bullshit, I wish I had never asked or acknowledged this crap.

Congratulations though you have exhausted the most persistent debater on here, it's just beyond reasoning at this point. I'm not sure what you've achieved is a positive reflection though.

blackg

Reaction score
Being able to pay rent and dress yourself is now a sign of intelligence. They are knowledgeable about appearance because that's all they have.

This was such a stupid post and I feel stupid for engaging with this bullshit, I wish I had never asked or acknowledged this crap.

Congratulations though you have exhausted the most persistent debater on here, it's just beyond reasoning at this point. I'm not sure what you've achieved is a positive reflection though.
Fair enough.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I want to f*** him, with my homosexual penis, in his (hopefully) homosexual anus.

Now that you've tried to embarrass me twice about being possibly gay, can we clarify that I definitely am, and you are a homophobe?

Not a homophobe. And there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Nobody cares if you are.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a homophobe. And there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Nobody cares if you are.

You seem to care, you childishly make jokes about it.

I'm not actually gay I was just making a point that you have substandard humour and insults. For all you know I could be gay, there's probably gay guys reading this "lol you fancy men" sh*t.

Though to be honest I don't really care for being an LGBT activist, my gripe is that I finally thought you shut the f*** up with your digs at me, because I have no interest in acknowledging you, but lately you pop up with this cheap crap.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to care, you childishly make jokes about it.

I'm not actually gay I was just making a point that you have substandard humour and insults. For all you know I could be gay, there's probably gay guys reading this "lol you fancy men" sh*t.

Though to be honest I don't really care for being an LGBT activist, my gripe is that I finally thought you shut the f*** up with your digs at me, because I have no interest in acknowledging you, but lately you pop up with this cheap crap.

It's just so much fun to make you angry.

What can I say?

You seem a little bit "touched".

As long as you keep acknowledging it bothers you, I'll keep doing it.

Have a nice day ;)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@h.I.

Are you bisexual?

Look, I don't even know you. So I'm not judging.

The reason I ask, is that sometimes you say how good looking a man is, more
often then you talk about women.

It just seems that you're into men more. Am I wrong?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Quite high, actually.

Speaking of which..

Oh.. Having the self
Not these two!

Short post, lol! :p

Everything bothers @h.I.

Seriously @blackg, don't let it bother you.

Is there anybody he doesn't fight with?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just so much fun to make you angry.

What can I say?

You seem a little bit "touched".

As long as you keep acknowledging it bothers you, I'll keep doing it.

Have a nice day ;)

Hahaha, a few choice words from me can make you lose your sh*t and spiral off into rants in a handful of threads, probably bitterly depressed about it in actual life.

But now you find this game "fun".

At least you've found a reason to keep posting, because nobody knows what else you contribute around here.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@h.I.

Are you bisexual?

Look, I don't even know you. So I'm not judging.

The reason I ask, is that sometimes you say how good looking a man is, more
often then you talk about women.

It just seems that you're into men more. Am I wrong?

In that case you must think most of the forum is bisexual.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case you must think most of the forum is bisexual.

Just asking.

Think you are, to be honest. I don't care.

If you don't want to answer, that's up to you. I don't care really.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha, a few choice words from me can make you lose your sh*t and spiral off into rants in a handful of threads, probably bitterly depressed about it in actual life.

But now you find this game "fun".

At least you've found a reason to keep posting, because nobody knows what else you contribute around here.

Well, I'm saving bandwidth. That's at least five paragraphs of useless dribble
that you type every day.

Actually, they're really not that boring. All you do is either fight with people,
or bully them to get points.

Glad you know where the period key is (".").

Your punctuation is improving, at least. So it's probably good you're here.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to point out that having an average IQ and having a personality are two very different things.

Some people live interesting lives or have interesting hobbies whereas others just go to work and then watch shows on Netflix all night.