Today I Felt A Shred Of Sympathy For A Vacuous Chad Norwood-1

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

By using “cope” you’re demonstrating the lack of personality described in the OP. So in your case you’re bald, ugly and have no personality.

And the “Chad” is nothing special. The OP is just in love with his hair and eyes. Look at his mouth, he has a retarded gurn.

Last edited:

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
By using “cope” you’re demonstrating the lack of personality described in the OP. So in your case you’re bald, ugly and have no personality. Might as well kill yourself.

And the “Chad” is nothing special. The OP is just in love with his hair and eyes. Look at his mouth, he has a retarded gurn.

'Nothing special' xD Please post a pic of yourself.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a lot of so called "hot" models, football players etc in the UK are actually pretty ugly. like the guys on The Only Way is Essex.
they have that cocky attitude which doesn't match their looks at all, a lot of them are actually gormless as f***. the only good thing they have going for them is their hair - goes to show how important the hair is.

there are also a lot of shallow gold digging b****s in the UK - again a lot of these women are very ugly, but they plaster themselves with makeup, they go for guys with nice cars, lots of money, and status. these girls though would never go for a bald man as part of that status is having a tall handsome man with a nice car, money etc - bald is "settling" and these girls would never settle. (which is funny as they are so ugly)

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of so called "hot" models, football players etc in the UK are actually pretty ugly

This guy isn’t ugly, I just said he’s nothing special and I stand by it. His hair is special, but other than that he doesn’t look too different to some of the Spaniards who work in my office. Notice also in the picture in the OP he appears to be wearing blue contacts because his eye colour is dark here.

3F05C265-BE4E-4B2B-B7FF-004245BE37EF.jpeg