To all you skinny sh*t motherfuckers

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
people don't even work out to be healthy anymore, i really do not think that they do.

My proof:
if lifting weights/eating/supplements did not make in a difference in the way that you look and only gave you benefits of feeling healthy.. then the amount of people lifting weights would greatly reduce.

I just think that people are taking it too far.

G

blueshard said:
people don't even work out to be healthy anymore, i really do not think that they do.

My proof:
if lifting weights/eating/supplements did not make in a difference in the way that you look and only gave you benefits of feeling healthy.. then the amount of people lifting weights would greatly reduce.

ROAR! YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO FAR!

GET A TAN!

HIT THE GYM

SHAVE YOUR HEAD

ROID' UP MOTHERFUCKER!

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
blueshard said:

My proof:

GET A TAN!

HIT THE GYM

SHAVE YOUR HEAD

ROID' UP MOTHERFUCKER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love it.

G

don't forget to keep taking finasteride to keep your roots, just like vin diesel.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Speaking of roids...I've seriously been contemplating giving them a try. If it weren't for that whole possibly going bald thing, I'd be all over them.

I've got all the stuff (besides the roids themselves) to run a cycle (pct/liver support etc) here. And I do look good with a shaved head. I go back and forth on it...

G

Uh, Harie, unless you have Jose Canseco's hair genes, it's probably not a good idea. You're on this site so you already have male pattern baldness and all steroids could do is aggravate it and possibly overpower what you are already doing. It is more than possible to obtain a nice body without roids. Sure you may not get 19 inch guns without them but most girls don't want super muscly guys anyway, they just want guys who are relatively in shape and have a more cut look, at least from my experience.

Don't f*** up your hair to get a few extra lifts or weight.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Uh, Harie, unless you have Jose Canseco's hair genes, it's probably not a good idea. You're on this site so you already have male pattern baldness and all steroids could do is aggravate it and possibly overpower what you are already doing. It is more than possible to obtain a nice body without roids. Sure you may not get 19 inch guns without them but most girls don't want super muscly guys anyway, they just want guys who are relatively in shape and have a more cut look, at least from my experience.

Don't f*** up your hair to get a few extra lifts or weight.

Oh, I know that I'd lose all of my hair...But the more I read about roids, the more interested I'm becoming in them. Definitely don't have Jose's hair genes...More like Jason Stratham's, though a lot more of it thankfully.

CCS

Reaction score
Harie said:
Speaking of roids...I've seriously been contemplating giving them a try. If it weren't for that whole possibly going bald thing, I'd be all over them.

I've got all the stuff (besides the roids themselves) to run a cycle (pct/liver support etc) here. And I do look good with a shaved head. I go back and forth on it...

save that stuff for at least 3 months after your "beginner growth" ends, and you are sure you are on a plateau that advanced techniques don't get around, and then only use a tiny bit, like 2-3 times your normal testosterone, if that much. See what the smallest dose is that breaks your plateau, and only do 6 week cycles, and come down slow. And give yourself time after each cycle to see if you can make gaines on your own. And how big do you plan to get? Sounds like you might not need the roids. If you gained muscle as fast as you said recently, why take them unless you are just lazy.

Anus

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
blueshard said:

My proof:

GET A TAN!

HIT THE GYM

SHAVE YOUR HEAD

ROID' UP MOTHERFUCKER!

GROW A GOATEE b**ch!!!!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
save that stuff for at least 3 months after your "beginner growth" ends, and you are sure you are on a plateau that advanced techniques don't get around, and then only use a tiny bit, like 2-3 times your normal testosterone, if that much. See what the smallest dose is that breaks your plateau, and only do 6 week cycles, and come down slow. And give yourself time after each cycle to see if you can make gaines on your own. And how big do you plan to get? Sounds like you might not need the roids. If you gained muscle as fast as you said recently, why take them unless you are just lazy.

Oh, I'm not lazy, and I know it would be dumb to start them now since I've only been back lifting for 4 months now. I meant later down the road. It's just always been something that has interested me, that's all. As for how big...My plan is to weigh around 250lbs with 10 - 12% body fat.

I weighed in at 225lbs yesterday, so it's time to start up the cardio now...Maybe even stop eating so much. Though on Smolov, it's so hard not to eat all of the time. I ate 1.5 hours ago and I'm already starving.

CCS

Reaction score
I've been entering numbers into body fat percentage calculators online. For 5'8" tall, 14 inch neck, 33 inch waist, it says 18% body fat, and my target waist size for 10% body fat is 29.5 inches. If I want to reach 10% body fat, I need to loose 0.08x155 = 12.4 pounds of fat and gain that many pounds of muscle.

Do you guys think now is a good time for me to cut or to bulk? From my recent progress, I am in the beginner stage.

I'm thinking of cutting first, so my skin does not stretch more than it has to. It would take maybe 6 weeks, if I loose 2 pounds per week. I know to do full body resistance training and eat protein during that time so not to lose muscle.

CCS

Reaction score
Funny how another page says men have to have less than 10% body fat to begin to see their abs, yet I can see mine when I wake up, before I eat. Also, if a guy has a lot of muscle on his chest, he'll weigh more, and that waist/neck/height calculator would not know the difference.

Maybe I should just cut until my abs are cut, and not look at the scale or my waist size.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're wanting to be in pool shape for the summer, you should start cutting now. Check out carb cycling for a good way to lose fat. It's not Adkins because you carb up (IIRC) every week. Plus, you also eat carbs for post workout meal since your body can use them then.

I'm going to give it a try once I'm done with Smolov.

CCS

Reaction score
I think I'm going to stay away from shocker diets for now. I'd need some convincing before I try something like that, and I only have time for homework now. I'll stick to 25% protein, 50% carbs, 25% fat for now.

In my math class there is a buff, really cut guy who goes to the gym a lot. I figured he'd be an authority, so I asked him how to cut without losing muscle. He said I lose fat and gain muscle, but just not on the same days. He said I should eat more on my resistance days, and less on my aerobic days, alternating. He says if my muscles don't recover fast, I can wait a day after the resistance before doing the cardio on the third day. He also says not to do more than an hour of cardio at a time.

Since I'm a beginner, will use my legs for the aerobics, and want to put more muscle on my upper body since it is less developed, I'll have a three day split:
Day 1: Upper body compound movements, 5, 8, 12 reps
Day 2: 20+20 (see below) in the morning, Light lower body workout at night
Day 3: 20 minutes power walking + 20 minutes intense cycling in the morning and again at night, with some pushups in there too.

6 meals all three days, but they will get smaller each day and then go back up.

I think that sounds conservative. I just wonder if I'll lose weight if I eat every time I feel hungry. I think I will, but will eat stuff with slow energy releases and only eat a little at a time on the second two days.

G

95% of your carbs should be LOW gi. slow digesting

eat slow digesting protein as well so you feel fuller. no processed sh*t

6 meals a day is good. it is also correct that you should eat more on weight training days than on non-weight days but you should be doing cardio every day for 30 minutes at least , at low intensity.

CCS

Reaction score
when I do the low intensity cardio on my weight day, I'll do it two hours before lifting, that way it does not take fuel from recovery. I'll try to do both in the morning, and do slightly more intense cardio on the second day in the evening, so my arms have more than 24 hours to recover.

Most of my protein comes from rolled oats and mackerel, and a little from whole milk yogart.

CCS

Reaction score
Why is that? I can maintain 175 beats per minute for an hour. Is that unhealthy? Does it burn much more than 160 beats per minute? And I do that without lowering the intensity. I keep the bike resistance the same, and get to 175 bpm within 3 minutes, and keep it around there for the hour.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
Why is that? I can maintain 175 beats per minute for an hour. Is that unhealthy? Does it burn much more than 160 beats per minute? And I do that without lowering the intensity. I keep the bike resistance the same, and get to 175 bpm within 3 minutes, and keep it around there for the hour.

220-age X .70 for your heart rate to maintain

so you're 27 right? 193*.70 = 135 beats per minute for 45 minutes is fine.

Diet is most important, then cardio, then weights. Do the 45 mins of cardio every day at low intensity like I said and do weight training at least 3, preferably 4 times a week.