To all you skinny sh*t motherfuckers

G

Guest

Guest
EAT. EAT BIG. Eat real BIG if you want to get ripped. My suggestion for you, you skinny sack of bones, is this recipe.

-Whey protein powder, unflavored (you'll see why), or your favorite flavor.
-blender
-2 scoops of ice cream (theres your flavor for your unflavored protein powder)
-approx 10 oz whole milk
-1 bananna
-a spoon of peanut butter

Blend that up and drink it after your work out and one other time during the day. Also eat a lot you skinny little b**ch.
 

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
no need for that kind of language :shock:
 

Sean68

Senior Member
Reaction score
4
i play the guitar so i prefer to be skinny or 'slender' as i prefer to call it.
not that im playing madison square garden anytime soon but beefy
guitar players just look wrong or like zakk wylde and hes just gay.
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
54
Re: To all you skinny $#iT motherfuckers

badasshairday said:
EAT. EAT BIG. Eat real BIG if you want to get ripped.

Are you aware of what the term 'ripped' means in bodybuilding?
Its the precontest stage where after spending months bulking up and increasing size, you diet like crazy to shed the excess fat. ie its the only time when you dont EAT BIG.
 

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
12
Sean68 said:
i play the guitar so i prefer to be skinny or 'slender' as i prefer to call it.
not that im playing madison square garden anytime soon but beefy
guitar players just look wrong or like zakk wylde and hes just gay.

Zakk Wylde is also an alleged crook. He permitted the webmaster of his official site, someone under his employee, to solicit money for a guitar package, including diecast choppers and MP3 players. They probably collected millions of dollars in purchase orders.

However, when guitars and MP3 players were never shipped, after countless delays and promises, Zakk started to distance himself from the offer. Zakk claimed to know nothing about any offer made in his name, an offer which was also plastered all over his official site for months. He also never fired this webmaster until the day of Zakk's lawsuit filed against him; although, I'd call it a smoke-screen. Just thought I'd add that in there. :)
 

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
12
Re: To all you skinny $#iT motherfuckers

s.a.f said:
badasshairday said:
EAT. EAT BIG. Eat real BIG if you want to get ripped.

Are you aware of what the term 'ripped' means in bodybuilding?
Its the precontest stage where after spending months bulking up and increasing size, you diet like crazy to shed the excess fat. ie its the only time when you dont EAT BIG.

You're probably talking about 1 percent of the entire bodybuilding world who have gone professional on some level. And the one thing these professionals all have in common is being genetic freaks. Otherwise, there's no denying it, if the average person wants to get big they've got to eat big, and lift big.
 

aussie_dude

Member
Reaction score
0
EAT. EAT BIG. Eat real BIG if you want to get ripped. My suggestion for you, you skinny sack of bones, is this recipe.

-Whey protein powder, unflavored (you'll see why), or your favorite flavor.
-blender
-2 scoops of ice cream (theres your flavor for your unflavored protein powder)
-approx 10 oz whole milk
-1 bananna
-a spoon of peanut butter

Blend that up and drink it after your work out and one other time during the day. Also eat a lot you skinny little b****.


hahahah thats on par with the stupidest thing ive ever heard! So just eat that and you become "ripped" dont think so. you have to work out at least 3-4 times a week and protein supplements alone are not enough to actually become "ripped" like that. You need creatine supplements and a decent weight lifting method. That is not "eating" that is taking supplements and nobody should ever take that "recipe" instead of a meal. Maybe after you eat and after you work out but thats it
 

CCS

Senior Member
Reaction score
21
Whey protein is very low in arginine. I take 5g with orange juice right after a workout to get protein to my muscles fast, but then get the rest of my protein from a meal.

Peanut butter is 80% fat. While it does have some protein, it is not a protein source because of the high fat content. It is also very low in methionine. Sunflower seeds are much better, though for protein you should eat beans. Beans are also low in methionine, so I buy L-methionine, which should double how much of my vegitarian protein can be used for muscle.

To pack on the most protein, eat a small meal every 2-3 hours, since your body can only absorb 20-30 grams of protein every 2-3 hours. Eating a big steak won't give you a lot of protein for this reason.

To get ripped, build big enough muscles with weight lifting, and then lose any excess fat. Simple.
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
54
collegechemistrystudent said:
To get ripped, build big enough muscles with weight lifting, and then lose any excess fat. Simple.

That was my point the phrase 'ripped' does not mean big/muscular it is used to desribe the appearance of good definition and visible muscle detail (striations etc) this state can only be achieved with a low bodyfat percentage.

Eat big to Bulk up/put on muscle.
Diet to get 'ripped'
 
G

Guest

Guest
Exactly. Just want to make sure CCS understands that weight lifting alone will not substantially increase muscle mass. It must be paired with eating above your caloric needs. You will gain weight, some of which will be lean mass, and some of which will be fat. Then the fat needs to be dumped.
 
G

Guest

Guest
aussie_dude said:
EAT. EAT BIG. Eat real BIG if you want to get ripped. My suggestion for you, you skinny sack of bones, is this recipe.

-Whey protein powder, unflavored (you'll see why), or your favorite flavor.
-blender
-2 scoops of ice cream (theres your flavor for your unflavored protein powder)
-approx 10 oz whole milk
-1 bananna
-a spoon of peanut butter

Blend that up and drink it after your work out and one other time during the day. Also eat a lot you skinny little b****.


hahahah thats on par with the stupidest thing ive ever heard! So just eat that and you become "ripped" dont think so. you have to work out at least 3-4 times a week and protein supplements alone are not enough to actually become "ripped" like that. You need creatine supplements and a decent weight lifting method. That is not "eating" that is taking supplements and nobody should ever take that "recipe" instead of a meal. Maybe after you eat and after you work out but thats it

ok fool, i didn't know ppl were sooo fuckin stupid to think that they can get muscular without working out. :roll:

little b**ch, get the f*** out of here. Newbies these days.

Guys who are hard gainers obviously have to push big weights but thats not enough. they need calories badly.
 

aussie_dude

Member
Reaction score
0
little b****, get the f*** out of here. Newbies these days

ohh sh*t mate your so tough behind your computer. Everybodies loving the tough bloke act. Just making a dickhead of yourself mate.. we all know your really just a skinny little sh*t yourself who spends his days behind his computer playing online games
 

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
i must say i really dont get people who fight in a hairloss forum
 

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
0
roki said:
i must say i really dont get people who fight in a hairloss forum


yes.....i bet the hair is flying everywhere.

hahahaha
 

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
0
aussie dude said:

ohh $#iT mate your so tough behind your computer. Everybodies loving the tough bloke act. Just making a dickhead of yourself mate.. we all know your really just a skinny little $#iT yourself who spends his days behind his computer playing online games


hahahaha
 

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5
collegechemistrystudent said:
Whey protein is very low in arginine. I take 5g with orange juice right after a workout to get protein to my muscles fast, but then get the rest of my protein from a meal.

Peanut butter is 80% fat. While it does have some protein, it is not a protein source because of the high fat content. It is also very low in methionine. Sunflower seeds are much better, though for protein you should eat beans. Beans are also low in methionine, so I buy L-methionine, which should double how much of my vegitarian protein can be used for muscle.

To pack on the most protein, eat a small meal every 2-3 hours, since your body can only absorb 20-30 grams of protein every 2-3 hours. Eating a big steak won't give you a lot of protein for this reason.

To get ripped, build big enough muscles with weight lifting, and then lose any excess fat. Simple.

CCS - that's not enough protein post workout. You should really try to get about 20 - 30g protein and 30 - 60 grams of carbs after working out. Also, the peanut butter isn't for protein, it's used because it has good fats in it (unless you're using super sugar enriched Jif, Skippy etc).

I wouldn't use peanut butter in a post workout shake though. Post workout, you need to get nutrients to your muscles ASAP. Adding fat in there slows down the digestion time etc which is not what you want. Pre-workout though, now that's where eating peanut butter is good.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Harie said:
CCS - that's not enough protein post workout. You should really try to get about 20 - 30g protein and 30 - 60 grams of carbs after working out. Also, the peanut butter isn't for protein, it's used because it has good fats in it (unless you're using super sugar enriched Jif, Skippy etc).

I wouldn't use peanut butter in a post workout shake though. Post workout, you need to get nutrients to your muscles ASAP. Adding fat in there slows down the digestion time etc which is not what you want. Pre-workout though, now that's where eating peanut butter is good.

Thank you for the advice Harie.
 
Top