To all the NW2s and 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Yes you do need help,facing reality.You are NOT great looking,and WHEN(not if) you go completely bald.will be even uglier.

Ok, now its not about me.

Can you give me an answer about George Michael i just posted and Elvis Presley?

seb

Reaction score
Elvis-open too opinion
George-Handsome when younger,but has aged quite badly

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Elvis-open too opinion
George-Handsome when younger,but has aged quite badly

If Elvis is left to opinion then i am comfortable that someone like you call me ugly.
I guess this is ugly.

Attachments

• n1149843876_30365388_105439.jpg
    n1149843876_30365388_105439.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 184

seb

Reaction score
Now you are going off on a tangent.I never said you were ugly,just not "great looking".

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
If I logged on next week you 2 would be still at it!

Get a room lol!

Oh and gascoigne. Did your mum tell you, you were the most beautifull boy in the world. Yes she did....too many times... Go on be honest :woot:

No I'm not being ironic!

Elvis was a good looking man, no 2 ways about it!

But Seb said its optional about Elvis beauty!
And i guess my last posted picture here is ugly, right?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Yes you are an ugly fruit-loop,except it,embrace it,and move on.

Ok Seb, they are men who consider obese women as sexy, so its very natural for you to consider my picturr from younger days as ugly.

seb

Reaction score
Ive got too go my old plum,got too polish my head,plus you are starting too do my swede in.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
seb said:
Ever tried the slybald forum,I feel this is the forum for you...

I will try that forum also, but its sick and wery rude to sad that Elvis doesnt look great.

Sick and rude?? It's sick and rude for you to come into a forum and tell a guy who's lost a load of confidence due to hair loss that he was never a good looking guy anyway. Elvis didn't need to look good. If he was just another guy at the office he wouldn't do so well with women.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
And I smirked when you posted that picture and asked 'so you consider this ugly' as if you think you look beautiful in it. If you want to go into measurements- your head is too round, your eyes are too thin and make you like tired and you also have several chins. I hate to be rude but you're so delusional. You're not an ugly guy but you're definitely not above average, even going off stupid meaningless Greek measurements.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
And I smirked when you posted that picture and asked 'so you consider this ugly' as if you think you look beautiful in it. If you want to go into measurements- your head is too round, your eyes are too thin and make you like tired and you also have several chins. I hate to be rude but you're so delusional. You're not an ugly guy but you're definitely not above average, even going off stupid meaningless Greek measurements.

I lost all my confidence too!
Its not problem with you, its problem with your knowledge. And yes, taste comes out from knowledge.

Greek measurements arent stupid, you dont even assume that those are the basis for our aestethic opinions.

My eyes to thin??? Haha, ok, i guess thats why i was hair (and with that also face) model for half an a year.

Yup, Elvis, averge looking guy. :)

Attachments

• elvis_presley_photos_logo.jpg
    elvis_presley_photos_logo.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 161

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:

Its not problem with you, its problem with your knowledge. And yes, taste comes out from knowledge.

Greek measurements arent stupid, you dont even assume that those are the basis for our aestethic opinions.

My eyes to thin??? Haha, ok, i guess thats why i was hair (and with that also face) model for half an a year.

Elvis looks like he has makeup on and has had his hair styled nicely. That does not make him a beautiful man. Any average Joe can be made to look as good as that. Also, I've seen really average/ below average looking people as models before. You don't need a great face to model hair. How come you couldn't make a career out of it?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:

Elvis looks like he has makeup on and has had his hair styled nicely. That does not make him a beautiful man. Any average Joe can be made to look as good as that. Also, I've seen really average/ below average looking people as models before. You don't need a great face to model hair. How come you couldn't make a career out of it?

You will agree with me that after reading your comment about elvis pic, you felt a little bit silly.

"You dont need a great face to model hair" - you dont need great body to model hair.

But how in the earth you think to be a hari model withoud showing your face???
Or you consider that my "average face" wont spoil the imapact of my modeling?

Why not a career? Couse i did it just for some extra money and fun. Its amazing ego booster and nice star to show to girls.
I dont consider modeling job as sometting great for career, i prefer studying.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
You will agree with me that after reading your comment about elvis pic, you felt a little bit silly.

"You dont need a great face to model hair" - you dont need great body to model hair.

Why not a career? Couse i did it just for some extra money and fun. Its amazing ego booster and nice star to show to girls.

I do not feel silly whatsoever. That picture of Elvis matches up with the conventions like you say- face in proportion, good hair, good skin etc. He looks good. HOWEVER, just because he matches up with these 'measurements' he is not the best looking guy in the world. He just looks okay, i.e. nothing wrong him. When I say you're no better than average looking, it is again, an opinion. It is not fact you are good looking and it is not fact you are ugly. An average face would never stop somebody with a great head of hair becoming a hair model.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

I do not feel silly whatsoever. That picture of Elvis matches up with the conventions like you say- face in proportion, good hair, good skin etc. He looks good. HOWEVER, just because he matches up with these 'measurements' he is not the best looking guy in the world. He just looks okay, i.e. nothing wrong him. When I say you're no better than average looking, it is again, an opinion. It is not fact you are good looking and it is not fact you are ugly. An average face would never stop somebody with a great head of hair becoming a hair model.

Your stantards are very interesting.

Ok, i am average. that means 5/10.
Elvis is "ok looking", "nothing wrong", that means 7/10.
That guy on picture is also "ok", that means 6/10.

I can understand this, but i will like to know at least two examples od 10/10. It its not hard for you.

And if i am 5/10. Then how would you rate this guy:

Attachments

• 150589_1610377094149_1077884735_1588453_7474869_n.jpg
    150589_1610377094149_1077884735_1588453_7474869_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 155

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

I can understand this, but i will like to know at least two examples od 10/10. It its not hard for you.

I don't 'rate' guys because I disagree with your idea that attractiveness can be measured. That guy is just another fairly average looking Joe. Nothing wrong with him. Just doesn't strike me as WOW what a beaut.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
stableforehead said:
gascoigne said:

I don't 'rate' guys because I disagree with your idea that attractiveness can be measured. That guy is just another fairly average looking Joe. Nothing wrong with him. Just doesn't strike me as WOW what a beaut.[/quote]

That means that he is at the scale with me? (i cant belive i am writing this, but never know to who you may talk in life :)

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not comparing anybody I just told you I don't rate people. This is such a stupid argument I can't believe how long you've actually had me humouring you with responses.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
I am not comparing anybody I just told you I don't rate people. This is such a stupid argument I can't believe how long you've actually had me humouring you with responses.

Its, ok, we are just talkin of forum, and i asked as i find your opinions very intresting.

Status
Not open for further replies.