To all the NW2s and 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassin

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
cassin said:
geez this thread....

Cassin, there are things that really iritates. I start with good itention, but depressed and envy pople over here just want to pull you down, and then men loss his temper.

I know...there is also a language barrier causing a problem. Hopefully everyone just relaxes a bit ok?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
gascoigne said:
cassin said:
geez this thread....

Cassin, there are things that really iritates. I start with good itention, but depressed and envy pople over here just want to pull you down, and then men loss his temper.

I know...there is also a language barrier causing a problem. Hopefully everyone just relaxes a bit ok?

I agree Cassin. I am trying to put my best English, and altought it may not look so, i feel great respect for this forum in terms of interface and organisation.
I dont want to spoil the dialogs here, but i just cant stand stubbornes in unrealistic opinions, so it makes me look like a rude and stupid guy when i react. They say i am a troll. WHY ???

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
Guys next to me are better looking? Right?
yes :)[/quote]

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I LIKE THIS SITE. full of depressed, unsecesfull already before going bald, clumsy, ugly people.[/quote]
lol this is me
elvis-portrait1sm.jpg

you calling me ugly?[/quote]

ELVIS is great looking guy 10/10, but if i am correct with analogy of posting elvis pictures and saying thats you and provoking smile, then you want to say that i am posting false pictures. or?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
I agree Cassin. I am trying to put my best English, and altought it may not look so, i feel great respect for this forum in terms of interface and organisation.
I dont want to spoil the dialogs here, but i just cant stand stubbornes in unrealistic opinions, so it makes me look like a rude and stupid guy when i react. They say i am a troll. WHY ???
because you are vain as hell and think you look so good when in reality you just look like fat nasty greaseball lol. your vanity will kill you[/quote]

i am not fat at all.. i am 182 cm / 75 kg weight.
stop lying.
i just have rounded cheeks. is there SIGNIFICANT difference between me and elvis in terms of hair (when i had it) , lips, cheeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.