To all Suicidal HairLossTalkers ....

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes it did bother her. Otherwise she wouldn't have told you that you were thinning.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell her when you want the relatiionship to end. That will do it.

nope, it really didn't bother her. If anything we've grown closer since then but by all means continue to live in your delusions.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
well, did you grow up in a rented flat, or did you grow up in a house on it's own with 2/3 bedrooms on the property ladder (aka mortgaged house)?

small flat originally. I think it was rented and then my parents bought it, but I'm not sure because I was very young then. When I was about 12 we moved to your regular semi-detached house, but not a particularly big one. My parents are almost retired but still paying off the mortgage I believe. They've always lived frugally and sensibly - not spent lots on expensive holidays or cars etc - so they haven't racked up any big debts. They certainly couldn't afford private education so I went to sh!tty comprehensive schools, but I did go to university thanks to student loans. That's why I'd describe my upbringing as 'middle class' I guess

But I still think class is more than just about money - it's a combination of wealth, background, upbringing, attitude, behaviour, education intelligence and more.

eg Wayne Rooney is wealthier than a lot of 'upper class' people, but I'd still call him working class (although I don't really like that term and think it's outdated, but I can't think of an alternative). Somebody like Katie Price/Jordon is rich but I'd describe her as utterly classless and chavvy

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, interesting how you know the mind of a woman so well but not well enough to get one. I can tell you all day it doesn't bother her but you prefer to think every woman is out to get you so I'll not waste my time on such ignorance.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well, if you looked like scarhead it would be a different story all together and all too telling of "the way things are".

bluesprings

Reaction score
One of the reasons I joined this forum over others is because there were no hair transplant pics/sections. Some of those other boards seem like an ad for doctors to advertise their services. This one felt more like a place for men with a common problem to go and share their experiences. Like a brotherhood almost. Its nice to know that the founder of this board also suffers from the same problem as the rest of us.

I'd like to thank you for making this board, its nice to be able to share my experiences and listen to the experiences of others who suffer from a common problem.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're welcome, and you're 100% correct re: Transplant Boards.