Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So just like I said I ask a lot of questions and here is the answer I got:

Sehr geehrter Herr ,

Ganz herzlichen Dank für die Kontaktaufnahme und das Interesse an unserer SHT Technologie. Wir befinden uns bezüglich der Weiterentwicklung gerade in einer sehr spannenden Phase. Bitte haben Sie deshalb Verständnis das wir Ihre Fragen gerne erst in der zweiten Augusthälfte beantworten würden, da wir hoffen, bis dahin neue Ergebnisse vorliegen zu haben.

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis.

Beste Grüße,

Das TissUse Team

Translated:

Dear Mr ,

We would like to thank you very much for the contact and interest in our SHT technology. We are in a very exciting phase with regard to further development. Please understand that we would like to answer your questions in the second half of August, as we hope to have new results by then.

We hope for your understanding.

Best regards,

The TissUse team

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sehr geehrter Herr ,

Ganz herzlichen Dank für die Kontaktaufnahme und das Interesse an unserer SHT Technologie. Wir befinden uns bezüglich der Weiterentwicklung gerade in einer sehr spannenden Phase. Bitte haben Sie deshalb Verständnis das wir Ihre Fragen gerne erst in der zweiten Augusthälfte beantworten würden, da wir hoffen, bis dahin neue Ergebnisse vorliegen zu haben.

Beste Grüße,

Das TissUse Team

Translated:

Dear Mr ,

We would like to thank you very much for the contact and interest in our SHT technology. We are in a very exciting phase with regard to further development. Please understand that we would like to answer your questions in the second half of August, as we hope to have new results by then.

Best regards,

The TissUse team
Toll!
Vielen Dank!!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sehr geehrter Herr ,

Beste Grüße,

Das TissUse Team

Translated:

Dear Mr ,

Best regards,

The TissUse team

RESULTS?

That sounds promising.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to wait and see. I asked 10 questions about release, the problem with the non sufficient technology that has been discussed here and several other things. This was their sole answer. 2.5 weeks ain't too long away.

The answer that they are awaiting results is quite interesting even more when you think about the mutiplying road block of technology that they have talked about earlier.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
We have to wait and see. I asked 10 questions about release, the problem with the non sufficient technology that has been discussed here and several other things. This was their sole answer. 2.5 weeks ain't too long away.

The answer that they are awaiting results is quite interesting even more when you think about the mutiplying road block of technology that they have talked about earlier.

Even if they over come that road block they would still need to pass the three clinical trials right ?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they over come that road block they would still need to pass the three clinical trials right ?
Don't know how the procedure works in Germany, don't think that they are 3 phases like in the US.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your forgetting loreal and poetis. They are doing the same thing and other clinical players could pop up. Chill

An

And polarity

Poetis and L'Oreal said last year they expect it to be at least 3 years before they can print a follicle; just a follicle. From that point, its initial use is testing hair products. From there, it will still have to undergo regular trials and this is all assuming they won't face the same issues in cell cultivation or the issue is overcome.

PolarityTE is not even a player in the game. While their skin regeneration with pigs is impressive, we can't assume it will be 1:1 with humans and they've already stated they will move into hair regeneration if and only if their burn treatment is effective and that is still something that is some years post-release of their burn treatment.

Sure, other players likely will show up, but none who are as far along as Organ Tech.

All of these things fly well past the 2020 mark. So if Tsuji, the only researcher who may indeed have a method for cell cultivation in sufficient amounts winds up failing for some reason, there is nothing else actually on the horizon on the "hair cloning front" at least not until I'd be at least middle-aged. Maybe older, since it's not like this is a popular area of study.

I'm not waiting until then, it's a safer bet to go with what we know works and right now that's dermal sheath cup cell injections and wounding neogenesis.

H

Reaction score
Poetis and L'Oreal said last year they expect it to be at least 3 years before they can print a follicle; just a follicle. From that point, its initial use is testing hair products. From there, it will still have to undergo regular trials and this is all assuming they won't face the same issues in cell cultivation or the issue is overcome.

PolarityTE is not even a player in the game. While their skin regeneration with pigs is impressive, we can't assume it will be 1:1 with humans and they've already stated they will move into hair regeneration if and only if their burn treatment is effective and that is still something that is some years post-release of their burn treatment.

Sure, other players likely will show up, but none who are as far along as Organ Tech.

All of these things fly well past the 2020 mark. So if Tsuji, the only researcher who may indeed have a method for cell cultivation in sufficient amounts winds up failing for some reason, there is nothing else actually on the horizon on the "hair cloning front" at least not until I'd be at least middle-aged. Maybe older, since it's not like this is a popular area of study.

I'm not waiting until then, it's a safer bet to go with what we know works and right now that's dermal sheath cup cell injections and wounding neogenesis.
Well you shouldn't even mention Tsuji it won't be available to any of us as you have stated many times because of price and Tsujis already out of the game anyway. Follica you said yourself they should be able to turn the tide even for a nw7 so its over hair loss is cured we don't have any evidence but it is we have to believe. Dermal sheath cups haven't provided much promise for regrowth so for the near future they aren't really a valid option other then maintenance which if everyone just needs maintenance great!

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Man both of the companies i mentioned can easily move to human trials in the next 5 years. Loreal can easily get there within 2 years of cultivation. Do u really think they won't see if their follicle works with humans? They only talk about product testing so retards around the world don't start going insane with news organizations challenging them to beat hair loss if in fact they fail.

Polarity will know next year if they are succesfull and if they are, they can bypass fda regulations just like they have with burns and thus release soon after. Do you really think they would keep their market focused on burns if they could succesfully grow follicles. Fat f*****g chance.

Now f*****g relax, stop going manic depressive and switching your thinking. Be sensible or eat a f*****g dick you piece of sh*t

Rude.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Well you shouldn't even mention Tsuji it won't be available to any of us as you have stated many times because of price and Tsujis already out of the game anyway. Follica you said yourself they should be able to turn the tide even for a nw7 so its over hair loss is cured we don't have any evidence but it is we have to believe. Dermal sheath cups haven't provided much promise for regrowth so for the near future they aren't really a valid option other then maintenance which if everyone just needs maintenance great!

1) Yeah, I was wondering why Tsuji is even needed if Follica can bring a NW7 to a NW1.

2). I'm not so sure Replicel can even deliver maintenance for all. I watched the 2017 video with the science guy who stood in for Lee Buckler and the way I heard it, there may have been more than 2 subjects who LOST hair. The excuse about cells being delayed in customs (lol) sounded a little dubious... "Oh don't worry about those results, they were outside what we call "the protocol...'"" Yeah, okay, "the protocol." Sure, Jan, the protocol.

So I don't know we'lll see. Let's not pile on That Guy though, he seems quite upfront. Everyone is evaluating the materials - such as they are - in real time and let's not jump down each other's throats.

Reactions: H

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man both of the companies i mentioned can easily move to human trials in the next 5 years. Loreal can easily get there within 2 years of cultivation. Do u really think they won't see if their follicle works with humans? They only talk about product testing so retards around the world don't start going insane with news organizations challenging them to beat hair loss if in fact they fail.

Polarity will know next year if they are successful and if they are, they can bypass fda regulations just like they have with burns and thus release soon after. Do you really think they would keep their market focused on burns if they could succesfully grow follicles. Fat f*****g chance.

Now f*****g relax, stop going manic depressive and switching your thinking. Be sensible or eat a f*****g dick you piece of sh*t

"Move to human trials" vs "commercialization" are often very far apart, especially since the west in general is light years behind in regulations for cellular therapy. Or have you forgotten how long it takes, on average, for a product to go from lab to market?

So even if L'Oreal began human trials "within two years post creating a follicle" you're still looking at minimum of 3 years after that before a potential market launch and already add 3 for the best-case scenario of the technology actually being successful in their 3 year prediction. Cool, that still puts you within range of a decade wait from now.

Regarding PolarityTE, you don't have the slightest clue of their plans or when they might initiate their plan to seek FDA approval (which, source your claim that this would allow this sort of hair transplant to bypass the FDA just because the skin for the treatment of burns is approved). "Soon after" could be 6 months, 2 years, 5 years; there is no theoretical limit and this is all assuming it will work exactly as they intend it. Secondly, they are also working on technology to regenerate bones and stuff like that is a far higher priority in the medical field than hair — sorry.

Again, I believe Tsuji will succeed, but just f*****g lol at someone who is all "CALM DOWN N STOP BEING MANIAC DEPRESSIVE!" as they're going on a profanity-laden tirade just because someone pointed out a possible outcome for the future based on current information.

and even when Riken's method hits the market, the average person isn't going to be able to afford it, travel for it, and facilities offering it aren't going to pop up in your neighborhood within six months either.

H

Reaction score
"Move to human trials" vs "commercialization" are often very far apart, especially since the west in general is light years behind in regulations for cellular therapy. Or have you forgotten how long it takes, on average, for a product to go from lab to market?

So even if L'Oreal began human trials "within two years post creating a follicle" you're still looking at minimum of 3 years after that before a potential market launch and already add 3 for the best-case scenario of the technology actually being successful in their 3 year prediction. Cool, that still puts you within range of a decade wait from now.

Regarding PolarityTE, you don't have the slightest clue of their plans or when they might initiate their plan to seek FDA approval (which, source your claim that this would allow this sort of hair transplant to bypass the FDA just because the skin for the treatment of burns is approved). "Soon after" could be 6 months, 2 years, 5 years; there is no theoretical limit and this is all assuming it will work exactly as they intend it. Secondly, they are also working on technology to regenerate bones and stuff like that is a far higher priority in the medical field than hair — sorry.

Again, I believe Tsuji will succeed, but just f*****g lol at someone who is all "CALM DOWN N STOP BEING MANIAC DEPRESSIVE!" as they're going on a profanity-laden tirade just because someone pointed out a possible outcome for the future based on current information.

and even when Riken's method hits the market, the average person isn't going to be able to afford it, travel for it, and facilities offering it aren't going to pop up in your neighborhood within six months either.
If Tsuji does come out and is unaffordable for the average income/majority of us (at least I think unless everyone holding out on me and I'm the only guy who isn't filthy rich) it will not be affordable for the average person ever. I say this because medical procedures don't drop in price exponentially. If your talking its not affordable because of the traveling yes totally agree that'd be a b**ch.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Sehr geehrter Herr ,

Beste Grüße,

Das TissUse Team

Translated:

Dear Mr ,

Best regards,

The TissUse team
Thank you for the update. After 3 weeks write them again. Maybe more professional members from forum can write you some scientific questions to ask them.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is normal strategy from multi billion hair shampoo companies like L’oreal to fund new technologies and scientists, because hairloss market is very big and there are a lot of money there.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your an idiot you just believe way too hard in follica.

I believe in things that can work. Are you saying that wounding DOESN'T work? Because there are absolutely studies and even users here who demonstrate that it is a perfectly viable path to growing a sufficient amount of hair — no cell-cultivation problems stand in the way. It's also the only treatment in the west that is likely to be released in the next few years given that it's on its way to Phase 3.

There are other players in this industry besides tsuji

and as we can safely establish, none of them are nearly as progressed as him.

Polarity would not put it on their f*****g website if they weren't brainstorming the idea heavily

Oh good, they're "brainstorming". Still doesn't change the fact you have no way of accurately guessing when they might decide to move forward with it.

Hell even tissuse could surprise us u heard one f*****g email from one f*****g guy and ur tripping.

Just shy of literally saying "Guess we'll just have to wait until the day a method of expansion of our neopapillae is invented lol"

Doesn't sound like they're actively pursuing it to me. Besides, their "organ on a chip" is a bigger deal to the medical world as it could eliminate animal testing.

Loreal will definitely seek to enter the market if they are succesful

"If", and the "when" is still quite some time away as per their own admission.

and you don't think they would use japan for quick approval?

No, I don't lol. Wtf is with everyone thinking "Oh, they'll just go to Japan!"?

No they won't, it's not that simple, and there are only two companies doing this. One is native to Japan and the other is also native to Japan and using licensed foreign tech that was only licensed out because the startup that created it is in dire need of $. Huge companies like L'Oreal don't do this.

They will do it in the EU and USA as those are bigger markets that they have a strong foothold in that will turn larger profits and they will happily make you wait because "hair regeneration" isn't high on their list of priorities and you'd have to be high to think they're going to go through the bullshit and bureaucracy of doing the trials in Japan just for "quick approval" — they don't care about "quick approval."

Get a grip, there is no f*****g ultimatum, progress is progress.

and life is finite.

Get a f*****g grip, indeed.