Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

mikes23

Reaction score
i spoke to them recently, just going to put up the important part.
"The biggest issue we see here, is that currently none of the technologies is able to match the high-throughput demand which we have to manufacture enough of our neopapillae for hair transplantation.We believe this might change in the future once bioprinting processes have been sufficiently optimized"

i think the problem is everyone emailing them. i stopped emailing them because i saw like 5 other people say they emailed them. but they recently got back to me. swoop should be the one to ask our questions. they are in a competition to solve this problem and they know we will come and post it here, so they are not going to tell us everything. but they are still trying to solve this.

i wonder if something like this new NIR laser can solve there problem. http://www.3ders.org/articles/20170...s-to-give-more-control-over-bio-printing.html

H

Reaction score
i spoke to them recently, just going to put up the important part.
"The biggest issue we see here, is that currently none of the technologies is able to match the high-throughput demand which we have to manufacture enough of our neopapillae for hair transplantation.We believe this might change in the future once bioprinting processes have been sufficiently optimized"

i think the problem is everyone emailing them. i stopped emailing them because i saw like 5 other people say they emailed them. but they recently got back to me. swoop should be the one to ask our questions. they are in a competition to solve this problem and they know we will come and post it here, so they are not going to tell us everything. but they are still trying to solve this.

i wonder if something like this new NIR laser can solve there problem. http://www.3ders.org/articles/20170...s-to-give-more-control-over-bio-printing.html
Wow thats actually a real bummer I wish they wouldn't have put it on their site now I had high hopes. This will not be out in a long time.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For you @Swoop

I don't know if you have seen this one.
Article published in May 2017. But this one is in german... I will try to find in english if it does exist.. 2 pages, but only one available in preview mode.

Source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12268-017-0800-x

Authors: Professor Rauland Lauster, Tobias Hasenberg (Tissuse), Uwe Marx , Eva-Maria Dehne

Title: " Miniaturisierte menschliche Organe auf dem Chip " May 2017

Abstract: New regulations and novel substance classes made the evaluation and authorisation process of drugs, cosmetics and chemicals not only more complicated but laborious. A microphysiological system was developed as a new foundation for substance discovery and risk assessment. Its microfluidic setup allows the combination of any 3D organ model and their interaction.

View attachment 58752 View attachment 58753 View attachment 58754
Monsieur Noisette,
This chip has very, very little to do with hair regeneration.
And it's not the only one having been made so far, to boot.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

3403686.gif

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get these guys in contact with L'Oreal dammit

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, all we can do, I guess, is wait.
In the second quarter of 2018, Shiseido is supposed to release the results of its phase II clinical trial on RCH-01.
And Organ Technologies, Riken and Kyocera are to start their phase I clinical trial on their hair germ technology in March 2019.
That's half a year, and one and a half year respectively.
Fidia is also supposed to release its results on Brotzu's (snake oil?) lotion in 2018.
So, even if it is hard, we need to show some extra patience, co-sufferers.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, all we can do, I guess, is wait.
In the second quarter of 2018, Shiseido is supposed to release the results of its phase II clinical trial on RCH-01.
And Organ Technologies, Riken and Kyocera are to start their phase I clinical trial on their hair germ technology in March 2019.
That's half a year, and one and a half year respectively.
Fidia is also supposed to release its results on Brotzu's (snake oil?) lotion in 2018.
So, even if it is hard, we need to show some extra patience, co-sufferers.

and Follica should be going through their pivotal trial somewhere in this timeframe.

Regardless, it's pretty clear that Tsuji is the only real hope to succeed at hair multiplication in the foreseeable future.

As I suspect we all suspected in our hearts

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
and Follica should be going through their pivotal trial somewhere in this timeframe.

Regardless, it's pretty clear that Tsuji is the only real hope to succeed at hair multiplication in the foreseeable future.

My only hope is to maintain with Shiseido and a little regrowth until Tsuji is ready for good

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know about follica.
2020+ seems more realistic.
By then, though, we would know whether Organ Germ Technology works on humans and, if it does, well, sayonara to all the rest, but those which may achieve maintenance.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool.
I get it.
I didn't mean to throw shade at Noisette.
He's a valuable poster, clearly.
I just can't see the relevance.
Once again, I didn't mean mean.
My apologies if it came through like that.

H

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are done because of their statement. they really didn't reveal much. I still believe they will . something interesting i read, now we are able to 3d print human pluripotent stem cells. hopefully this helps tsuji
https://www.technologynetworks.com/...ent-stem-cells-successfully-3d-printed-290630
They have to wait for a technology to be basically invented that can provide them with a way to expand sufficient neopapilla, as far as relevancy goes with Tsuji they done. If Tsuji tanks however maybe in 2035 they'll start thinking about trials.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have to wait for a technology to be basically invented that can provide them with a way to expand sufficient neopapilla, as far as relevancy goes with Tsuji they done. If Tsuji tanks however maybe in 2035 they'll start thinking about trials.

As I was discussing with someone the other day

Though I personally think he's got this, IF Tsuji does wind up having to go back to the drawing board, you can basically forget about hair multiplication being a practical option for you — ever.

2017 has been an enlightening year, because it's narrowing it down to what we can reasonably expect based on current trial statuses and any known facts surrounding the technologies.

TissUse has basically said in this email to this guy that they have their thumbs up their asses waiting for someone else to provide them with a solution. This, from a group that I swear I read was planning to start a trial this year? Same deal with HairClone. Never believed in the latter anyway, but it's extremely disappointing news from the former.

Poetis/L'Oreal, as of last year, expected it to be at least 3 years before they could successfully print follicles, let alone start trialing them by implanting into humans.

As it currently stands, Tsuji appears to be the only one to be truly pushing this thing forward. There is no fallback. If for some reason his research were to fail on humans, the others we hoped were competition are going to do f*** all about it and the number of years before this would even be a reality officially hits the double digits.

Keep chewing that finasteride, sprayin' that minoxidil, don't turn your nose up at hairpieces and budget to use Shiseido and Follica in the next few years — unless you're presently around 12 years old, they're the only realistic future options that will help you at this point before you need Depends®.

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Though I personally think he's got this, IF Tsuji does wind up having to go back to the drawing board, you can basically forget about hair multiplication being a practical option for you — ever.

2017 has been an enlightening year, because it's narrowing it down to what we can reasonably expect based on current trial statuses and any known facts surrounding the technologies.

TissUse has basically said in this email to this guy that they have their thumbs up their asses waiting for someone else to provide them with a solution. This, from a group that I swear I read was planning to start a trial this year? Same deal with HairClone. Never believed in the latter anyway, but it's extremely disappointing news from the former.

Poetis/L'Oreal, as of last year, expected it to be at least 3 years before they could successfully print follicles, let alone start trialing them by implanting into humans.

As it currently stands, Tsuji appears to be the only one to be truly pushing this thing forward. There is no fallback. If for some reason his research were to fail on humans, the others we hoped were competition are going to do f*** all about it and the number of years before this would even be a reality officially hits the double digits.

Keep chewing that finasteride, sprayin' that minoxidil, don't turn your nose up at hairpieces and budget to use Shiseido and Follica in the next few years — unless you're presently around 12 years old, they're the only realistic future options that will help you at this point before you need Depends®.
You forget something...

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The thing is that we haven't been informed what exactly TissUse's main roadblock is.
It's not just Tsuji who has claimed he can amplify DP cells, afaik.
We need to get in touch with them somehow!

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a Norwood .5 diffuse thinner all across the top I can comb over and no one would even think hair loss yet. I'm looking for RCH01 to immunize any further loss and help fill in the thinning areas. I have been thinning since 2014 so follicles should still be good I hope. Then Tsuji to fill in whatever else does not grow back. Then continual RCH01 to prevent any further hair loss from my original and Tsuji hair.

My to mention I'm naturally increasing my Growth Hormone levels now by Intermitent Fasting 20/4 and looking into getting synthetic NAD+ as well as a more potent version of resvertrol.

If this shyt don't work then it's gunna be time to pull out the razor lol. For now as I still have my hair line fully intact I'm growing the top out long long, and shaving the sides. I never liked the man bun but growing it long and tying it up stops it from getting blown around in the wind and you can hide your scalp brilliantly.

http://www.boredpanda.com/man-bun-hide-baldness/

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

Man, I truly get whiplash reading your posts. One minute you are upbraiding people for being skeptical and now you are telling us we've got one shot before the twilight of our lives set in. It's cool, it just is a little rollercoaster-y is all. A couple days ago you seemed incredulous that anyone would doubt that Follica could take us from NW7 to NW1 with decent density, and now it all hinges on Tsuji or we're sunk. I gather you are talking about multiplication specifically here, but even still. Sorry if it seems like a callout, like I said its just very disorienting to see a post where you are telling everyone to quit naysaying and relax, followed in close succession by a doom and gloom one. But I've made this point before, I truly don't mean to interrogate you about it. Post what you like.

I did want to say that you were mocking people for the concerns about non-responders to the Replicel trial, but now its unclear again if they were included in the trial or not. Maybe we should pin a thread where you break down your opinion on the various players because your comments scattered throughout the various threads sometimes seem to contradict one another.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically they say we know what do to and how to do it, but the lack of equipment and technology stops us in doing so...yeah maybe they should have invented the equipment first or at least start it now...

nothing more than an excuse of failing the whole research.

Didn't hear Tsuji complaining about non existent laboratories and still researching although he knows that whatever he does will not be ready because the lack of significant procedures etc...

H

Reaction score
you can basically forget about hair multiplication being a practical option for you — ever.
You really pinned me down there i thought we were pals...I'm 24 if it isn't a practical option for me it won't be a practical option for any of this sites members all sites for that matter.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A couple days ago you seemed incredulous that anyone would doubt that Follica could take us from NW7 to NW1 with decent density, and now it all hinges on Tsuji or we're sunk.

The last part of what you've said here is not what I said.

Hair multiplication like what Tsuji is working on is completely different than Follica. But if hair multiplication is what you're after, it does look like it's Tsuji or gtfo.

I do still believe wounding + whatever compounds stimulate the necessary cells should be able to grow sufficient amounts of hair based on the relevant studies and what not that I told you about.

and yes, I do shoot down people for being pessimistic without any just cause. Like when people were literally saying Tsuji's team was lying about their research, saying that "nothing better will ever exist because the 80s" even though better things have come out since then and we're faced with around 2 new things being out within the next few years, doubting the legitimacy of companies which are in some cases decades old and well-established, or providing just otherwise asinine reasoning in the face of blatantly contrary information.

As such, I change my opinion when news warrants it.

This solidifies the idea that if Tsuji fails for "hair cloning", there is no real fallback company for that technology specifically — unless, of course, some future discovery proves otherwise.