Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

H

Reaction score
I don't think there are any updates other than the updates we got months ago.

I think that it was always a big scam. I think the hair website called "Follicle Thought" invented that bullshit. I think the guy who owns/runs "Follicle Thought" maybe knows someone in charge at J. Hewitt and together they cooked up the phony idea of the 2019 clinical trial to get the "Follicle Thought" website on the map. Keep in mind that J. Hewitt is not a giant drug company. It's literally a tiny company.

After Follicle Thought publicized that phony TissUse trial bullshit all of a sudden "Follicle Thought" became a major hair loss website out of the clear blue. At that time, Follicle Thought was a small site that could not compete against the big-boy hair websites but after the "Follicle Thought" bs "news" about the TissUse smart hair transplant "Follicle Thought" became a big player in the hair loss website competition.

Then the guy at J. Hewitt informs "Follicle Thought" posters that the cellular company that was supposed to do the hair treatment trial was demanding the right to "steal" the technology as part of the deal with J. Hewitt to test the technology. Next, J. Hewitt came up with the contrived story that cellular companies in all of Asia are refusing to do the cultured cell hair loss experiment for J. Hewitt because Shiseido doesn't want them to.

You can't make this stuff up. It all sounds like bullshit to me. It looks to me like the entire story was set-up to make "Follicle Thought" seem important and get them on the map of important hair loss websites.
You think that J Hewitt and Tissuse both conspired just to get a hair loss site more traffic? What would they gain? Follicle Thought must have killer margins.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there are any updates other than the updates we got months ago.

I think that it was always a big scam. I think the hair website called "Follicle Thought" invented that bullshit. I think the guy who owns/runs "Follicle Thought" maybe knows someone in charge at J. Hewitt and together they cooked up the phony idea of the 2019 clinical trial to get the "Follicle Thought" website on the map. Keep in mind that J. Hewitt is not a giant drug company. It's literally a tiny company.

After Follicle Thought publicized that phony TissUse trial bullshit all of a sudden "Follicle Thought" became a major hair loss website out of the clear blue. At that time, Follicle Thought was a small site that could not compete against the big-boy hair websites but after the "Follicle Thought" bs "news" about the TissUse smart hair transplant "Follicle Thought" became a big player in the hair loss website competition.

Then the guy at J. Hewitt informs "Follicle Thought" posters that the cellular company that was supposed to do the hair treatment trial was demanding the right to "steal" the technology as part of the deal with J. Hewitt to test the technology. Next, J. Hewitt came up with the contrived story that cellular companies in all of Asia are refusing to do the cultured cell hair loss experiment for J. Hewitt because Shiseido doesn't want them to.

You can't make this stuff up. It all sounds like bullshit to me. It looks to me like the entire story was set-up to make "Follicle Thought" seem important and get them on the map of important hair loss websites.

You were riding their dick the hardest with the first announcement while the rest of us were skeptical and now it's completely reversed. Because we didn't get our hopes up we're not as disappointed or angry with the lack of delivery and you're here having a tantrum

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn so hope is pretty much gone for this and Tsuji, guess I’ll crawl in my hole again and be back in a couple of months lol.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think that J Hewitt and Tissuse both conspired just to get a hair loss site more traffic? What would they gain? Follicle Thought must have killer margins.

Of course I know what I'm suggesting sounds wild. But the excuses by Follicle Thought and J. Hewitt also sound wild. Follicle Thought and J. Hewitt are trying to convince us that a cell company in Asia refused to test a new technology in an experimental trial unless the owner of the technology would agree to let the cell company steal the technology. I've thought about it and this sounds fishy.

Is it common practice for cell companies to demand that proprietary companies allow cell companies to steal their tech to get the cell companies to do their jobs?

If this kind of blackmail was common in the industry it seems like proprietary companies wouldn't take business to cellular companies and then cell companies would lose a lot of business.

Also, J. Hewitt and Follicle-Thought are saying that literally all of the cell companies in Asia are refusing to work with J. Hewitt because Shiseido told them not to. This also sounds fishy to me. I don't think it's plausible that all of the cell companies in Asia are terrified of Shiseido and I don't think Shiseido would blackmail all the cell companies in Asia in that manner. I think blackmail of that sort could be illegal.

Is it just me or do these excuses by J. Hewitt and Follicle Thought sound fishy?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were riding their dick the hardest with the first announcement while the rest of us were skeptical and now it's completely reversed. Because we didn't get our hopes up we're not as disappointed or angry with the lack of delivery and you're here having a tantrum

OK, so I disagreed with you initially and then I thought things over and I changed my mind.

I've thought about what the company is saying and I've decided that their story sounds fishy.

They're saying that the cell company they were working with demanded the right to steal the proprietary company's tech or else the cell company wouldn't do the experimental trial. I do not believe that it's regular business for cell companies to demand that proprietary companies allow the cell companies to steal tech from proprietary companies in order to get the cell companies to do their jobs. If cell companies were making those kinds of demands on proprietary companies on a routine basis then cell companies would lose a lot of business.

Follicle-Thought and J. Hewitt are also saying that Shiseido has used intimidation to keep all of the cell companies in Asia from doing business with J. Hewitt. Doesn't this sound kind of implausible? Doesn't that reek of illegal blackmail?

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn so hope is pretty much gone for this and Tsuji, guess I’ll crawl in my hole again and be back in a couple of months lol.

Unless you're willing to experiment don't bother coming back for a couple years.

H

Reaction score
Of course I know what I'm suggesting sounds wild. But the excuses by Follicle Thought and J. Hewitt also sound wild. Follicle Thought and J. Hewitt are trying to convince us that a cell company in Asia refused to test a new technology in an experimental trial unless the owner of the technology would agree to let the cell company steal the technology. I've thought about it and this sounds fishy.

Is it common practice for cell companies to demand that proprietary companies allow cell companies to steal their tech to get the cell companies to do their jobs?

If this kind of blackmail was common in the industry it seems like proprietary companies wouldn't take business to cellular companies and then cell companies would lose a lot of business.

Also, J. Hewitt and Follicle-Thought are saying that literally all of the cell companies in Asia are refusing to work with J. Hewitt because Shiseido told them not to. This also sounds fishy to me. I don't think it's plausible that all of the cell companies in Asia are terrified of Shiseido and I don't think Shiseido would blackmail all the cell companies in Asia in that manner. I think blackmail of that sort could be illegal.

Is it just me or do these excuses by J. Hewitt and Follicle Thought sound fishy?
I does sound fishy for sure but just to get more traffic for Follicle Thought though? Businesses have to sell something in order to get money I just cant wrap my head around a model thats actual goal is to convince everyone not to help them market a product?
I hoping in the 40s we'll have some clinical trials to talk about.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A new "hairoid" scope story !

where FT also have "direct" contact to the head of the hairoid company and so on.

FT always been a super joke

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No update?

That's one of the things about the situation that sounds fishy - the "no updates" part of the story.
It's ludicrous. It seems like J. Hewitt would have found another cell company to work with by now.

But FT and J. Hewitt are saying that all of the cellular companies in Asia are refusing to work with J. Hewitt because Shiseido told them all not to. It sounds like conspiracy-theory bullshit to me.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
if Shiseido doesn't release something at all, why they just don't take Tissuse, give them some money, because J. Hewitt ist desperate at the moment and release it? Sounds like both are total crap at the moment...

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if Shiseido doesn't release something at all, why they just don't take Tissuse, give them some money, because J. Hewitt ist desperate at the moment and release it? Sounds like both are total crap at the moment...
Because Shiseido still hope to release RCH-01 at some point. They haven't stopped working on it.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because Shiseido still hope to release RCH-01 at some point. They haven't stopped working on it.

But with Shiseido's poor RCH-01 results doesn't it seem like Shiseido should throw in the towel on RCH-01 and maybe give TissUse's technology a try instead? After all, it's being alleged that TissUse is so effective that Shiseido won't allow any of the cell companies in Asia trial it because Shiseido wants a Shiseido cell-based hair therapy to come to market first.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But with Shiseido's latest poor results with RCH-01 doesn't it seem like they should throw in the towel on RCH-01 and maybe give TissUse a try instead, since it's being alleged that TissUse is so good that Shiseido won't let any of the cell companies in Asia trial it.
Yup they're going back to the drawing board a bit but they are still intent on releasing something.

They can't just buy up Tissuse cos they feel like it, they'd have to acquire the license from J Hewitt (with Tissuse's approval) who managed to alienate the Japanese market for cell processing centers by being a piece of sh*t in contract negotiations.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup they're going back to the drawing board a bit but they are still intent on releasing something.

They can't just buy up Tissuse cos they feel like it, they'd have to acquire the license from J Hewitt (with Tissuse's approval) who managed to alienate the Japanese market for cell processing centers by being a piece of sh*t in contract negotiations.

How do you know that J. Hewitt was the piece of sh*t in contract negotiations? The story told by "Follicle Thought" is that one of the demands of the cell processing center J. Hewitt was negotiating with wanted Hewitt/Tissuse to let that cell company have the technology so they could market it too. If that's true then it was the cell company that was being a piece of sh*t, not Hewitt. That having been said I don't know if Hewitt is telling the truth about that and I think Hewitt's claim sounds odd, out of the ordinary, improbable. I'm curious if you've found some proof that it was actually Hewitt that was being the piece of sh*t?

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Do you mean TissUse or J Hewitt? JH is still active and working towards the goal of a clinical trial, D1, as of this month."

the admin of follicletought. I hope that's true this time.

Are you saying that J. Hewitt is now saying he'll start a clinical trial by December 1 this year? I just searched Follicle Thought's updates about J. Hewitt and I couldn't find any updates after April 2020 and that update only says that J. Hewitt is still trying to get a trial started but it doesn't give any potential start date. And it doesn't say that they have an agreement with a cell company.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, it looks like they're still focusing on RCH-01 but their results are sh!t so I think they're wasting time on it.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying that J. Hewitt is now saying he'll start a clinical trial by December 1 this year? I just searched Follicle Thought's updates about J. Hewitt and I couldn't find any updates after April 2020 and that update only says that J. Hewitt is still trying to get a trial started but it doesn't give any potential start date. And it doesn't say that they have an agreement with a cell company.
No. The quote from follicle thought is in the latest way article in the comments. It just menas hewitt is stil trying... nothing more unfortunatly

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. The quote from follicle thought is in the latest way article in the comments. It just menas hewitt is stil trying... nothing more unfortunatly

Throwaway94 believes that J. Hewitt screwed things up by being a piece-of-sh*t during negotiations. I'm thinking throwaway94 might be right because not only did he lose the cell-company he already had lined up to work with but he also can't seem to get another cell company to work with him. I think TissUse should move on from J. Hewitt since he may have messed negotiations up so bad that no cell company will work with him.